Marriage Trials {Sequal}

Par expnsvv

Sequel to StepFather Before reading this go check out StepFather Plus

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 ~Part 1~
Chapter 10 ~Part 2~
Chapter 10 ~Part 3~
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20 ~Part 1~
Chapter 20 ~Part 2~
Chapter 20 ~Part 3~
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Epilogue
New Book Out

Chapter 14

315 11 1
Par expnsvv

-Alana-

I stood in the middle of the hallway looking out at nothing in particular. I don't know if there was a breeze in this hall or something, but my body suddenly felt cold. Something inside of me felt missing.

I continued to stare aimlessly down the hall until someone cleared their throat. Looking over my shoulder slowly, I came face to face with Cameron. I rolled my eyes on the inside before fully turning around to face him.

"Yes?"

"I saw that."

"Saw what, Cam?!" I didn't mean to raise my voice or give him attitude, but I was pissed off. Pissed off because Chris brought that bitch in my house, pissed off because he let the bitch touch my kids, and overall pissed off because he led me on and then left. Who the fuck does that?

"I saw you kiss him. And don't say that he kissed you because I saw you run into his arms." He licked his lips before leaning against the door frame. Folding my arms in front of me, I walked over to him.

"Can I go inside?"

"If you wanna be with him, you can. You left me for him before so you can do it again. I ain't tryna stop your happiness." I kissed my teeth before roughly pushing past him to enter the house. The girls were still in the living room and making a mess. I didn't even stop to see if they needed anything, I just carried my ass up the stairs and into my bedroom.

"Can you leave me alone, Cameron? I just want to lay down and close my eyes for a minute." I got no response, just heard his feet tapping away on the hardwood floor. About three minutes later the footsteps came to a halt and then the sound of a zipper filled my ear drums.

"Why are you packing a suitcase?" I was sitting up in bed now and rubbing my eyes as I watched him stuff basketball shorts after basketball shorts into his LV pulley.

"Cameron, where are you going?"

"I'm giving you your space. You confused right now so ima give you time to get you shit together. Just know that I won't wait too long. I've waited long enough." He still hasn't made eye contact with me once as he continued to pack clothes away. Shrugging, I fell back onto the bed then placed a pillow over my head.

I didn't need this shit.

-Chris-

"How bout we stay in and order pizza?" she looked up at me for a split second before pulling the covers over her bare body. Nodding, I silently agreed before yawning.

"I'm that good? Got you yawning and-"

"Why you so cocky though? What if I'm yawning cause I'm tired?" Her face fell and she mumbled a 'now you tired' before sitting up in bed. I followed lead and then tore the covers off her body just as she laid her head back on the headboard and closed her eyes. I chuckled at how loud she shrieked before throwing the covers back at her.

"You're so ugly when you laugh, stop it!" I had to laugh even longer because she was serious. After getting my final chuckles out, I got serious and pulled her body into mine before speaking.

"I'm apologizing for Alana's actions because knowing her, she's not gonna mumble a sorry to you. She's young and naive so I hope you didn't take her seriously back at the house." My bottom lip caved into my mouth as I watched her think.

"It's alright. I don't really fight so she's lucky cause-"

"Shut the fuck up." I chuckled while pushing her away from me. She grinned before positioning her body so that she was sitting on my lap. Luckily I slipped my boxers back on when we finished because there's no telling how hard I would of rammed into her if I was naked down there.

"I don't care about her though. I only care about you," she licked over her pink lips before leaning in to peck mine. "And I want to make things official. I know that we are together, since I'm always here but we never really gave us a label. If you're not ready to put a label on us then it's fine." She smiled faintly at me before placing her hands on my chest and looking into my eyes.

"We're together, Hermes. We don't need a label to prove it. If you want me to ask, then I will."

"Ask me what?" She smiled big before masking her smile with this fake ass pout. Shaking my head at her, I cracked a small smile before gripping her waist underneath the covers.

"You want to be with me?"

-

Paris decided that she wanted to stay over her moms until Monday. She had clothes and all that other good shit over there so I didn't have to worry about packing a bag for her. But even better, I didn't have to worry about seeing Alana.

I didn't know what to think of her right now. There's no denying that I still love her. We have TOO much history together for me to just up and forget her. Although I wish I could. I was feeling Hermes, a lot; but its like whenever she did something I couldn't stop my mind from digging up a memory of Lana doing something; and then comparing the two girls. Alana was the past and Hermes was my now, and hopefully shit could go good enough for her to be my future.

"Chris, I'm gone!" I groaned before picking myself up from my slouched position in the couch and then walking out of the living room. I pulled her back just as soon as she was about to put a hand on the handle to the front door. "So... you were just gonna leave without giving me a kiss?" I looked down at her with a hard face. She smiled a little before caressing my cheek in her hand. Once both of my cheeks were resting gracefully in her hands she pulled my face down into hers. Thank God that she was five seven, and not a damn midget like Alana because if... see?! Here she go filling up my brain again!

"When do you want me back?" She dropped her Chanel bag to the floor and then wrapped her arms around my back as she awaited a response.

"Come back when you done. If you want to come back." She's seen my face three days in a row now, so I wouldn't be surprised if she wanted some time for herself.

"How about after my shoot you pick me up? It's going to run for about three hours; so the day won't be up by the time I'm done." Nodding, I kissed her lips quickly before ducking down to get her bag for her.

"Such a gentleman."

"Shut up, and go." I chuckled lowly, although I didn't really want her to go. It's like she could read my emotions because the next thing I know, she's offering what I've been waiting for her to ask since she told me she had to go.

"You want to come to the shoot with me? This is a bikini shoot, Chris so if you can't handle it then-"

"I CAN HANDLE IT!" I was already half way up the staircase before she could even finish her sentence. I looked over my shoulder for a quick second and spotted her running up the stairs also.

--
Ass and titties. That's all I saw around me. Shit was like living out a dream, to be honest. All these beautiful women in nothing but undergarments was doing something to me. Hermes made a mistake, this wasn't a bikini shoot; it was a lingerie shoot. Shoot for King magazine I think, at least that's what I heard when I was listening to two of these bad ass Becky's conversing.

"Yo!" Looking away from this dark skinned girl dropping her robe, I turned to scan for Hermes in the sea of bad bitches that was in front of me. I think I needed to leave the music business and become a photographer or some shit because GOD DAMN. I would even be that nigga that holds the lights in place; shit, make me the coffee boy I don't give a fuck.

"You look baaaaad. Too bad. It's your turn to take pictures?" I asked with an eyebrow arched as my bottom lip sunk into my mouth. Catching my lustful stare, she looked away from me for a brief moment before looking back with this cocky smirk on her face.

"Yeah, right now actually. Come watch your girl in action." She pulled me out of the director's chair I was relaxing in and dragged me all the way over to where the black background was set up. I stood beside the photographer and watched as these two bulky ass niggas helped Hermes up on this boulder shit. I chuckled at how harshly she told one of the guys to 'get away from me! I got it!'

"May we begin, Hermes?" Just one look at the photographer had me stepping two places over to the left. I had no problems with gays, I just didn't like standing so close to them. I heard Hermes mumble 'sure' before licking over her glossed lips. Our eyes connected as soon as the camera's flash went off then that was the last time she gazed at me. She was in her element.

--
I stood in front of the small ass closet shit they had Hermes changing in and watched her as she slipped into the sweats and tank top she wore from my house. She threw her hair up into a sloppy ponytail before throwing me her gift bag that the shoot gave her. After unplugging her phone from its charger, she unplugged the charger from the wall and then stuffed both into her purse.

"I'm so tired, Chris. I know you wanted us to do something nice but-"

"It's alright. You look tired so we can just chill at your spot." She mumbled 'thank you' before walking over to where I stood and taking the gift bag from me. I quickly snatched it back from her and then smirked at the nasty scowl she was now sending me.

"Let me hold it; I have to decide which one of these sets I want to see you in tonight." I tightened my grip on the see through gift bag before taking her hand in mine and leading her out of the closet.

"You had fun watching me model for you?"

"Hell yeah. You need to invite me down here more often. Mostly for bikini and lingerie shoots though." She mushed my head before taking back my hand in hers and speeding up our walk. Once we were in the elevator and going down, she initiated what I was already about to have her do.

"You're turning me into a freak, Chris." I shrugged with a smile before looking up at the changing floor numbers. We were now on the thirty-fifth floor. I think I could spill over her face before we reached the lobby.

-Alana-

"I don't believe you." I mumbled with a yawn as continued to pour the drinks out for the girls. Cameron left yesterday, so it was only Caelyn, Paris and I occupying my two bedroom flat. Paris leaves tomorrow though, so then it would only be Cae and I. Everyone seemed to be leaving me, and I didn't like it one bit.

"What's not to believe? I told you what I saw Alana. Chris just left here! He was here for almost four hours and I'm surprised he didn't see me. He was eye raping every girl in sight." I shook my head as I positioned the cups in front of the girls. Caelyn thanked me first, then Paris did the same before continuing her dinner.

"What is Chris doing at a photo shoot, Jasmine?" I don't even know why I was entertaining her silly thoughts. She must of seen someone who resembled Chris, but it couldn't have been him. I plopped into the couch then turned the tv down a few notches before tuning back into her nonsense rambling.

"He came with Hermes and he left with her. I don't understand why she's always picked to do the cover of King. Her face isn't all that and her body is fake." I ignored everything she said after her first sentence. I've heard that Hermes name before.

"How does she look?" I will not believe that bitch is a model. She can't be. And I will definitely not believe that she's bad enough to model for a magazine as prestige as 'King'. Chosen for the cover too? Nah.

"She's Dominican I think. Long brown hair, fakest ass I have ever seen, she's pretty in the face I guess." She smacked her lips before speaking into the phone again. "I'll call you later, I'm getting ready for my third shoot." I mumbled my goodbyes before ending the call and pulling my headphones out of my ears.

Chris couldn't have been dating a model... what model would want him?

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

Claminedd Par Shameka

Fiction générale

11.3K 694 65
Make Sure You Check Out The Sequel
73.1K 2.9K 51
Christopher Maurice brown was 23 years.. yeah keep reading for more :) SEQUEL: therapy Out now
5.6K 231 35
I love story of two best friends that turn into a sad story
197K 8.4K 41