Only For You //

By Cupofcoffee8

Dive into a story of a man whose work is his greatest friend as well as foe and a woman who has no one in he... More

1."Beginning or ending"
2."The undisputed king"
3."Queen"
4."First meeting"
5."Pawn!"
6."Trial room"
7."Help"
8."Feelings"
9."Thoughts"
10."Book"
11."Party"
12."Stay away"
13."Strangers"
14."Deal"
15."Please come back"
16."Sidnaaz"
17."Danger?"
18."Bechari"
19."Payback"
20."Plan"
21."Story!"
"Agastya Rao"
22."Deal finalised"
23."File"
24."Signatures"
25."Fark"
26."Dildaara"
27."Problem"
✨✨
28."Five minutes"
29."Samose?"
30."Rain"
31."Post kiss thoughts"
32."SS"
33."Plan no.2"
34."Uninvited presence"
35."Is it already over?"
36."Fear"
37."Care"
38."Is it just liking?"
39."Home"
40."Packing?"
41."Good Bye!"
42."Last Note"
Safar 💙
43."Call"
44."Argument"
45."Boss"
46."Injury"
47."Cuddle night"
48."A chance"
49."Club"
50."Hurt"
My Brightest Shining Star 🤍
51."Shoes and slippers"
52"Challenge"
53."Confusions"
55."Why"
56."Lanes left long before"
57."Naiyaa Paar?"
58."Coffee together"
59."Backstory"
60."Continuation"
61."Proposition"
62."What next?"
63."Stay or Go?"
64."Good or bad Planners?"
RECAP
65. "What's going on?"

54."Deal for deal"

706 96 23
By Cupofcoffee8

"Welcome Mr Sanjay and Mr Harshjot, welcome." Jay shaked hands with them one after another.

"What brings you here, if I may know?" He calmly asked but guess what the guests were not in a mild mood and their reply clarified it right away.

"And why would we bother to tell you. Who do you think you are.. Just a servant working under Sidharth. Stay in your limits"
Harshjot remarked taking himself as someone who did a great job by making this remark. His dirty yet proud smirk was plastered on his face like a bee on honey.

"And you can respectfully get the fuck out of the property if your tone's not gonna change afterwards. He is Jay , the owner of this mansion, the one on which you are currently standing on."
Sidharth's shrilled voice made him shut his mouth the exact moment.
Who was he insulting exactly?
No- one had the right to say anything wrong about anyone and here that anyone was Sidharth's friend who was no less than a real brother to him.

Jay had practically raised Sidharth when he himself was devastated.
He gave him all the love which he himself never got.

Both were on the same boat but Jay became sailor to his boat making him cross the river or dealing with the difficulties.

That person lived his whole life in his life.

And this asshole over here was making such comments over him, this made Sidharth temper instantly boost up.
He himself could not say anything like that to Jay and now such scoundrels had the audacity to behave such in front of him.

"Relax mere bhadke huye Sher...kya ho gaya aisa..koi baat nhi" Jay whispered in Sidharth's ear turning his back to so called guests trying hard to control his laughter.

"Um..I guess kuch misunderstanding ho gyi..sorry agar meri baat ka aapka bura laga ho to. Sorry Mr Jay".  Harshjot was fast to apologise seeing the consequences of his one mistake dancing in front of his eyes.

"It's alright.." Jay shrugged and said more to Sidharth while he glared him.

"Waise ... Possessive much..hn?" Jay teased Sidharth who shaked his head in disbelief .
Who would believe it's the same person who is involved in such big dangerous works who can't stay serious even for a few minutes.

"What do you want?" Sidharth came straight to the point taking a seat on the sofa while the two nincompoops stared at him expecting him to ask them to sit.

Anyways .. Sidharth didn't neither Jay did.
Jay too comfortably sat beside Sidharth.

"Ok..let's not beat the bush around. You know what's happening right..with us?"
It was Sanjay this time. Talking a little sense.
A little was all expected from them.

Sidharth nodded telling him to continue further with his description.

"This person is mentally unstable. Pata nahi kya chahata hai. Hamara sab kuch tabah karke rakh diya hai..." Sanjay started giving the details.

"Hamara jeena haraam kar rakha hai" Harshjot sulked interrupting Sanjay in between who rolled his eyes at him.

"Saari factories udaa di hai.. companies band karwa di hai. Road pe laake khada kar diya hai hume" he stated giving the highlights of the happenings.

"All that we know is, he's some SS" Harshjot said sceptically noticing the reaction of Sidharth simultaneously but couldn't decipher anything as the latter had a straight face on.

"Har ek destruction ke baad ek letter chhor kar jaata hai jisme..." Sanjay trailed off from telling.

"Jisme?" Sidharth nudged further to accept their realities from their own mouth.
When their hands had not shivered when they committed those things then why now their tongue was fumbling to accept them.
Bloody dirty sadists.

"Jisme humne jitne aaj tak jitne khoon kiye hai ya karwaye hai unki details hoti hai. Date , time aur wajah ke saath" Harshjot replied in a curt tone lighting up his cigarette ,not even flinching once at his own acceptance of his crimes.
His eyes had no repentance but they sparkled with something hard to decipher.
He was proud of himself for doing such deeds.

Taking a long drag of the smoke, he exhaled it with a egoistic smile that made Sidharth detest him even more.
He was the limit of wickedness.
A pure dreadful person he is.
Words would fall less to define his awfulness , appalling personality.

"Hm..to mujhse kya chahte ho?" Sidharth asked leaning back and putting his one leg on the knee of other.

"Give us what we want and in return we would give you what ... You want" Harshjot smiled wickedly making Sidharth and Kay cringe at his crude behaviour.

"And what do I want? If you would put some light on it" Sidharth squinted his eyes trying to take an insight of their next move and when he discovered it, it made him wince inwardly.
How much they can stoop low more?

"Bulao usse" Sanjay ordered one of his men who instantly nodded and went outside to fulfill the demand made to him.

Jay gasped sitting beside Sidharth who was equally shocked to see what was coming next.
This was not what they would have expected.
Those two persons in front of them would do anything to make their things done.
This was also just a way to save themselves from the destruction they were facing.

There was Shehnaaz walking through the gate coming towards them in her glory.

No expression could be seen at her face.
She didn't even looked once towards Sidharth or Jay whereas both of them had their eyes fixed on her.

"Amaira..long time huh" Sanjay smirked looking at her up and down.
In other situations she would have detested the look he gave to her but at this moment her full focus was on the only person she wanted to meet so desperately- Harshjot Singhania.

She had waited for this moment for so long.
Ofcourse..had a past with him.
Some things that he may have forget but they were printed permanently on her mind..

And she would have loved to remind him those ... He was the exact person that made her life lifeless.
He made her turn into someone which she was today..and himself got detached so easily.

She would never forgive him , could she?
Well no!
He had done so many things to her that were not forgivable. He should be punished for that. He should pay for that.

"I have heard that you would do anything for us, is that so, Ms.... Amaira?" Crushing the butt of the cigarette, Harshjot turned to her.

She was not in a state to say anything.
She got zoned out. All the past memories were taking a toll on her body.
She could feel her eyes tear up but somehow restrained herself from falling weak.

"Yes I would" she replied making him give one of his wicked smiles to her.

" Repay all the loss that our partners and dealers have suffered and she's all yours" Harshjot winked at Sidharth who hissed at his audacity to do such creep things so effortlessly.

"What!!" Shehnaaz nearly screamed at his statement.

"You asshole..don't make me punch you right here straight on your face" Jay stood up from his place clearly not liking what he insinuated.
There's a limit to everything and this fucker needs to know that.

"What say Sidharth? I am sure it is really not that of a big deal for you. It's just a small amount of money for you. Bas wo sab hamare sar pe nahi nachne chahiye" Harshjot smirked throwing some pictures on the table in front of them.
Those were the pictures of Shehnaaz and Sidharth together when he had gone to drop her to her house after she got shot.

"Mr Harshjot let me remind you I work for you. I am not your property which you can sell to anybody according to you" she was enraged would be an understatement.
What does this man exactly think of himself.
Such an egoistic useless person he is.

"Do not raise your voice in front of me alright" Harshjot warned her but she was fing from inside.
She would not tolerate this nuisance in any situation.

"You know what, bhaad me jaaye tumhari naukari aur bhaad me jaao tum. Mai abhi issi waqt iss naukari ko laat marti hu" shehnaaz declared putting every other thought on her mind to a side.

What was she doing? This would ruin everything , wouldn't it?
What about the mission she had come to execute? What about the things she needed to know?
All the efforts she had made untill now will turn into a waste. It all will be a waste.

But her mind was in a different zone right now.
How could this person in front of her do this to her? She felt mentally paralyzed at the moment .

"Just think Sidharth agar..ye photos bahar aa gayi..toh kya hoga Sanjay?" Harshjot asked faking perplexity.

"Bas Sidharth ke chahne wale Amaira ke peeche lag jayenge ..aur kuch nahi.." Sanjay too laughed at his own remark.

"I guess the things I wanted to know since so long, I know them already. Now there's no need for me to work for you" Shehnaaz calmly said choosing her words carefully.

"I am leaving" Shehnaaz declared taking a deep breath, making all eyes turn to her this time. Giving a last glance to Sanjay and Harshjot, she turned to leave.

Here, Sidharth and Jay were confused with her weird behaviour. She did not once even looked at them.
She was behaving like she do not know them.
And the most confusing thing was, she was supposed to be in her room but she did the total opposite.
She not only left the mansion when was told not to do but also joined those people, the same people Sidharth did not wanted her to be seen, most importantly at his place, with him!!

"Kya socha Sidharth" Sanjay nudged further breaking the trance of Sidharth.

"Amaira" his voice and she stopped. He called her once and she wanted to run to him and share all the plights she was facing.

She knew she had made him upset , probably angry as well, by disobeying him, his words but she had no other choice.
This was important but the thing she faced just few minutes before , it all has rendered her speechless.
Only she know how she is hiding her inner trauma.

"I need to go" Shehnaaz whispered this time looking at him but he had decided something else.

"Jay make sure no one gets out of this place until I say so" he ordered making her her widen.
What reason would she tell him if he asks her about what and why was she doing this work? She had no answers.
And was also not ready or prepared to tall him the truth..was she?
No not yet.

"You both can leave. Kaam ho jayega..lekin agar ye photos bahar aayi to uske baad kya hoga wo dekhne ke tum dono nahi hoge samjhe?" He warned to which they instantly nodded grinning.
This is what they wanted and now they were gonna be free from one of their biggest troubles , finding the person behind their destruction being the second and still unsolved.

"Now get out. I don't want to see your faces" Sidharth grimaced while the two took the insult coming their way silently.
They really not could do anything against that.

"We need to talk" he said and she followed him nodding silently.

            _________________________

Any guesses what they would be talking about?

What do you think gonna happen next?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.9K 316 23
***completed*** "Amanda! Come back here!" My stepmother yelled at me. I hated her! I really hated that bitch! "Like I fucking care, you bitch!" I cu...
13K 1.4K 40
Have you ever encountered mad love? No, not the kind with butterflies in your belly and a sweet thrill, or even the relationship between two loving h...
28.3K 1.1K 60
"You only live once." This is the overly used excuse that we use every time we make a decision and that's fine because it's true. This also goes with...
4.8K 445 21
I dragged her out of your life and placed myself in it. It was painful, yet worth it! U deserve true love and I'm the only one who can give it to you...