From Rags To Riches

By LouiseAuthor

You've nothing left to lose when you pack up and move from New York to Texas with your college best friend. ... More

Introduction
Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten - Trigger Warning
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen - Trigger Warning
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
Chapter Fourty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven

Chapter Fifty Seven

1.4K 62 2
By LouiseAuthor

Pippa's POV

As you are well aware by now, Harry and I are a very sexual couple. We like sex. No, thats not a strong enough representation, we love sex, but we crave eachother.

Its animalistic at the best of times and we tend to get carried away, we dont do anything too crazy we just get rough and overly passionate, if thats even a thing.

So a trip to the ER because I was bleeding, well that kind of but a stop to it. Not even just the crazy, hard sex. Sex altogether and if Im being brutally honest, Im dying.

I miss the connection, I miss his touch, I just miss him but he's adament on not having sex, we got the scare of a lifetime thinking something had happened to the babies. The look on his face when he saw the blood will forever be engraved into my brain.

I was scared too, but once I knew that I was causing no harm to the babies and we were just going too hard and too many times, I knew all we had to was rein it in a bit.

It was a small tear in my vaginal wall that caused it, its not life threathening to the babies or myself. I made sure to triple check with Alicia, Harry was present and heard her say "No, this is just the result of - um - extreme efforts to -" I interrupted her telling her we got the idea to save her the embarressment.

But Harry says no. Not until the babies are born, he doesnt want to risk it. Thats two months away I cant wait that long.

Have you seen my man? And hello, hormones for god sake!

I was told to refrain from any sexual encounters for two weeks only, its been three weeks.

Three long weeks.

I dont want to push it or force it on him because its his decision and I want to respect that especially after he admitted that he's scared of losing another baby and he would never forgive himself if he was the cause of it. I felt for him, for us. So I need to respect his decision.

I seen the look on Harry's face at the hospital, he was pretrified as his leg bounced up and down as he sat in his seat with his hand wrapped around mine squeezing tightly. But once we were told everything was okay, he calmed slight and to make light of the situation at the hospital when we found out I was bleeding because we were going at it too hard, Harry took those words as 'my dick is too big' and has made sure that everyone is aware that the cause of my bleed was because I cant handle his sword of thunder.

Yes, thats what we call it now.

Later that night when we lay in bed was when he told me he was scared of losing the babies, that he feels responsible for us losing what would have been our first baby only a few weeks before we fell pregnant with the twins. It was down to what happened with Jinx but to him it was all the more reason to blame himself. Months on and this man cant seem to let it go.

Im not talking about letting the loss of our baby go, Ill never let that go, but knowing some form of justice has been served it has settled me. But Im talking about all the shit with Jinx, Pee and Jason. Its over with and we need to move on. He needs to move on. The constant blame he lets lie on his shoulders must be exhausting.

I never got a chance to really mourn our baby, but knowing we had such a big loss just makes me want to be the best mom to these two. I want to give these babies the world, I want to give them everything I never had and more. I think that's my way of grieving. Striving to be better, does that make sense or am I just so good at pushing things down because I dont want to deal with them? Either way, I asked Harry to join my way of grieving, to strive to be the best parents. He agreed, but I can still see how unsettled he is.

Without the sex I have too much time to think, its not good. You should never be left alone for too long with your thoughts. Its dangerous.

Harry left me early this morning but by the moans coming from down the hall, they must be back and Hunter must be occupied. I jolted out of bed shaking of the cobwebs between my legs. I know its only been three weeks but Ive had a lot of traffic recently with heavy goods passing through my tunnel so I am feeling a little sluggish.

I quickly shower away my arousal, I contemplate working it out myself but Its not the same. I used to use my collection a lot in New York but they are still neatly packed away and stuffed to the back of the wardrobe.

As I brush my teeth I stare at my naked wet body in the mirror. My bump has really popped and my legs look like they may snap from the weight of my tummy.

"Baby.." I heard a breathless Harry stomp through the bedroom. He's wearing his usual dark jeans and black tshirt with his heavy boots but his muscles look bigger, his shoulders broader.

"Hi" I say as I face the door, his large frame filling up the bathroom moments later. His eyes roam my body and he bits down on his lip. You can hear Georgie's moans and Hunter's grunts from down the hall and its making my thighs rub together, I need friction.

"Is my sister's moans turning you on?" Harry ask's as his face shifts from my body to look at me absolutely horrified.

"Cant we just fool around? We dont need to have sex?" I plead with him. Im losing it here, I feel like crying I need a release so bad.

"Not when your getting off to my sister moan's." Harry bites back. "And you know we will ended up fucking if I get a taste of you" He points at me with a knowing look at I nod my head in agreement. I swore I wouldnt push, Im gonna respect his decision.

"Okay"

"This isnt easy for me either but I just cant Pippa, its too risky. We are so close. Im sorry baby" He pulls me into his arms and kisses my head. "You three are too important to me to fuck it all up over getting off. I just cant"

"Its okay." I sigh against him before he pulls me back and places a kiss on my forehead.

"Get dressed and come downstairs. We have a bit of an announcement for everyone" That would usually perk me right up, knowing something exciting might be happening around here, but all I could think about was sex and fulfilling this need my body cant seem to shake.

Harry left me to it and the minute that door clicked shut I went on a hunt for my toys. Enough is enough, two months is too long and I cant go around like this, I was a flustered mess.

When I pulled out the medium sized brown box labelled bedroom I pulled on the tape at the edge and with a bit of picking I eventually got a good grip on the tape to pull it off. My eyes landed on my favourite one. Its skin coloured and veiny, about 6inches in size and has four settings and already loaded with batteries. I couldnt wipe the smile off my face.

I grabbed the small vibrator from my underwear drawer and lay back on the bed with one in each hand. I started off with the vibrator clicking it on and laying it on my clit, I jolted from the bed from the first touch as a moan slipped passed my lips.

"Fuck yes" the buzzing filled my ears and I squeezed my eyes shut, my toes curling into the bedsheets.

Gripping my new best friend in my hand I pressed the button feeling it shake slowly in my hand, slight vibration making my pulse quicken. I moved it between my legs and rested it against my folds with a sigh of relief.

Its a matter of needing a release more so than wanting one and when your with a man like Harry who has a magic dick and a wicked tongue you need all the reinforcements known to man to even come close to quenching my thirst right now.

Even imagining Harry is just making all of this not seem sufficient enough. I sit up on the bed, switch off the vibrator and slap my veiny dildo on the ground, it waves at me as it sways side to side and I can feel the thrill of my pending orgasm building.

This will do it.. well it wont but its a close second to the real deal and it will have to do.

I kneel above it, watching it dance between my thighs. I can feel my juices already dampening my thighs as I slowly inch closer, I let it graze against my clit as my hands fall forward against the hardwood floor.

"Yes" my head falls between my shoulders as the tip of the silicone cock dances from my clit then against my folds. I last all of two seconds teasing myself before I sink down, letting it fill me up as a squeal passes my lips at the much needed intrusion. I lift myself up and press the plus three more times to maximum before I slam myself back down, my scream echoes through the bedroom.

I scream for real when the door bursts open revealing a panicked Harry. His jaw tenses when he see's me sat on the floor, legs spread wide and the sound of murmured vibrations fills the room.

My eyes squeeze shut because its moving stretching and hitting my walls and I want to move, I want to bounce, I want to fucking cry with how good this feels after being celibate for too long laying next to Harry fucking Riches.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

I make the mistake of opening my eyes and seeing his perfect jawline, his broad shoulders and taught muscles bulging from his tshirt a moan escapes me and Harry slams the door shut before he stomps his way over to me.

"Get up" he growls at me and I shake my head. No fucking way, I need this.

He gives me no choice though, he lifts my arms up and gets a hold of me under my arm pits pulling my up, I whimper before he places me down on the bed.

"I told you to come downstairs did I not?" He looks so angry and I am so fucking turned on. I nod my head because I cant speak, I cant function.

"But instead you're playing rodeo on a silicone cock whilst we can hear you downstairs. All of us" He begins to pull his top off and I moan at the sight as its thrown to the floor and his abs are on full display.

"I need you Harry" I moan as he reaches for his belt buckle. I want to squeal with excitement.

"Nobody fuck's you but me Pippa, not even fake cocks. Do you hear me?" I nod again because his pants are on the floor and I just cant function. His dick is standing at attention and looks painfully hard.

"You ever been fucked in the ass?" My eyes go wide and I shake my head, I almost feel scared but his boxers fall to the ground and any fear I had is long gone at the sight of him.

"Well you're about to me" he rounds the bed and pulls open his bedside drawer pulling out some lube.

"On all fours and dont ever fucking ignore me again" I quickly turn and get on all fours before a loud slap echoes through the room, a harsh sting coming from my right ass cheek that it makes me shiver.

"I never want to see that fucking plastic cock and whatever else you have again. Grab a pillow, you might need to bite something so I can get in here" he places a kiss on my back before I feel a cold gel between my ass cheeks. His fingers sweep between my folds before he glides my juices between my cheeks.

"You wanna do this?"

"God yes" I moan as I feel him rub against my opening.

"Its gonna hurt" I nod, as I turn my head to look at him.

"I could probably take the kitchen sink Im so fucking horny Harry, just fuck me"

"Yes ma'am"

** Authors Note **

Pippa's hormomes are sending her crazy and Harry is feeling a little overwhelmed with everything.

But these two cant seem to stay away from one another for two long. Next chapter is not suitable for a workplace ;)

Hope you all had a lovely weekend

Also, please dont forget to vote <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 6.8K 40
~They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you~ "Whose gonna suspect the little nerd in the back, no one can even think of y...
166K 6.6K 31
She was a simple teacher, driving down the road, and ended up hitting a mule, a MC President, and landing herself in the hospital. Media praising the...
2.2M 52.7K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...
788K 15K 26
They had known each other forever, she was his younger sister's best friend, hell he had viewed her as another little sister. He was the bad boy, the...