[BL]What The Hell I'am Pregna...

Door Rezioj27

Author: Yu Xiaoba Status: Complete Status in COO: 113 Chapters Jing Tong Xiao, who turned into a pure human... Meer

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
关灯 大 中 小 第一回 这么长的句子,迪尤尔自然是理解无能。
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113

Chapter 108

336 16 0
Door Rezioj27

    After the little ginseng finished speaking, he stared at the two big demons blankly.

    Look, he said that he would give birth to a little demon who "didn't like to eat toffee". He said so bluntly, why did they all return the toffee to him?

    A little ape-man with a tail appeared in Hu Li's mind. He licked his lower lip: "Should we try?"

    Yuan Ang's eyes deepened, where he could still bear with him, and he immediately walked over with the little ginseng. In front of

    Tong Xiao, he stretched out his palm: "Fruit." Tong Xiao was trembling. He looked at Uncle Ape Man and then at the poor little ginseng. He always felt that if he didn't hand over the fruit, the little ginseng would be torn up.

    One side is a child, and the other is a red fruit.

    Tong Xiao could only pick the red fruit painfully and hand it over.

    Yuan Ang was very satisfied. After letting go of the small ginseng

    , he untied the beard bag under him, and threw it away: "If you like it, take it." After saying that, he stepped forward and went directly to Hu Li's side and pulled Hu. Li was a flashback again, disappeared, and it was obvious what to do.

    However, at this time, all of Tong Xiao's attention fell on the bag of necessity.

    You know, there are a lot of good things in the bag of Uncle Ape Man.

    There are so many treasures, let alone some other rare gadgets, all collected by Uncle Hu Li, Tong Xiao thinks he must be polite in a while, and all the interesting things in it are taken out!

    The little ginseng was angry with his cheeks. He told the truth that the two big demons didn't give him toffee, so angry ginseng!

    Xiao Tong rubbing his head at him and said: "?! Silly child hit, even for a moment ape Uncle bags are in the hands of your father, not afraid toffee do we now put it to move light"

    small ginseng eyes With joy in it, he followed his father to move the bag for a while.

    At the other end, two big monsters are working together to create a little monster.

    She Li cursed secretly: "You can't set up an enchantment? Huli's smell is about to spread throughout the main city."

    Jiao Ci glanced at him and said nothing.

    She Li couldn't stand it anymore. She yelled in one direction: "I said, can you be more private? Can't you let me be quiet?"

    However...the voice just fell off, and it was said that it tasted, but the voice was all heard. come out.

    She Li smashed the table. She had had enough in the mountains before. After a thousand years of silence, she now has to be tortured again. This incident is the most malicious thing for him as a single snake!

    Jiao Ci glanced at him faintly, and looked at him quietly while holding the book.

    It's just that there are spells in his hands, ears can't hear, noses can't smell, and he won't bother them if they go around.

    ...The

    next day.

    Tong Xiao was happy when he drew out his bag for a while, and was a little frightened when he had to wait for the bag.

    However, as soon as the deflated beard bag was handed over, it turned out to be Uncle Apeman's brilliant smile on his face.

    It's just...too lame!

    Tong Xiao didn't dare to say more, so he turned around and slid away.

    The reaction of the small ginseng was a little slow, and it was picked up after just two steps after it ran.

    Yuan Ang stubbornly tugged at the corners of his mouth, smiling and humming: "You said he was a little ape man with a tail?" The

    little ginseng shrugged his head, his round eyes looked pitiful, and he said crisply: "No. The ape-man brother who loves toffee."

    Yuan Angle started to put the little guy down, his movements were much slower than before.

    The little ginseng clenched his little hand, and muttered angrily: "I don't like toffee!"

    How come these big monsters can't grasp the point, they are not as smart as a little baby monster.

    He put his arms around his chest, and sighed like a little adult: "Hey, I can only watch them when I grow up, and I will be fooled."

    "Hahaha." She Li smiled and narrowed her eyes into gaps. Pointing to the little ginseng and smiling so hard that he couldn't even speak.

    With a smile on his face too, he held the little ginseng in his arms and asked, "How did you know it was a little ape man? Could it be possible that you could see it?" There was

    a weird look on the little ginseng: "It's just To comfort the monkey, how come you really believe Maomao?"

    "..."

    "Hahahahaha."

    Sure enough, the kid is the least cute.

    With a cold face, Jiao Ci threw the little kid to She Li and left.

    She Li put her arms around the small ginseng, her voice never stopped smiling.

    The main city was full of laughter, but it was different in the outer city.

    There is joy and happiness, anger and resentment.

    Diyur's acceptance of marginalized people has been completely carried out. Not all the people in the city are willing to accept them. They rose up to resist, but they were directly suppressed by force.

    After cleaning up a few dishonest people in a row, the people in the city did not dare to talk about the moth.

    And at this time, everyone's attention in the city fell on a notice.

    Recruit the army!

    Yuncheng already had an army, probably about 10,000 people.

    For common situations where there is no war, this number of troops is more than enough.

    But why is the new city mainly recruiting troops?

    Is it possible that there is going to be a war? !

    Not to mention other people being inexplicable, that is, Li Da, the manager of Yuncheng, is at a loss.

    If it weren't for the people below to ask, he wouldn't know that the city lord actually wanted to recruit an army.

    There is anxiety in my heart, but more excitement.

    If, as he thought, it was the city lord who won the other six cities, then the city lord's ability might not necessarily be impossible.

    In case of success, his status will be greatly improved, and he will be in charge of seven cities.

    Thinking about it this way, there is a kind of excitement that can't help but want to be ecstatic. He instructs the following people: "No matter what the city chief does, we will do it according to him. There is no harm in recruiting troops for us."

    "But others ." The people sent by the city..." Some people hesitate. The people sent by Six Cities are still in the city. If they do this, the news will surely reach the other Six Cities.

    "What do they have to do with us? They can't control what we have to do in our city." Li Da snorted coldly, "Go and do it quickly. If you do it well, your contribution will be indispensable."

    "Yes!"

    ...in the

    main city , Looking at Deyur who was planting green fruit trees for the little ginseng, Tong Xiao asked curiously: "Why are you recruiting soldiers? Are you really going to fight? May I be your soldier?"

    Three questions in a row.

    Made Deyur a little smirk, "Do you want to be the leading soldier?"

    Tong Xiao nodded his head: "Don't underestimate me, I'm great, I can help you win the battle."

    Deyur shook his head: "I won't fight."

    Tong Xiao frowned: "Then what do you recruit for?"

    "It's pretty."

    "It's pretty?" Tong Xiao is even more confused. If he recruits soldiers, he just looks pretty?

    Is this too extravagant?

    Deyur planted a green fruit tree, and then got up, trying to reach out to pinch Tong Xiao’s face, only to find that his hands were dirty, he reached out and patted it, and said, “It’s just for others to see.” The

    other six. The city is waiting and watching, maybe there is a meaning to move, or in other words, there must be a city owner who wants to do it.

    Instead of letting them move first, it's better to move first yourself.

    The spread of the expansion of the army will definitely make the other six cities jealous, let alone daring to act rashly.

    No one dared to go ahead at this time, shoot the first bird, this sentence applies everywhere.

    He just wants to hold off for some time, so that he can arrange other things, and then have an army, for them, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages, and they will really have to fight, at least they can come up with enough People go to fight.

    Diyur didn't explain so much to Tong Xiao, but pointed to the remaining trees and said, "You said I planted less, will the little ginseng find it?"

    Tong Xiao nodded heavily, "The little guy is now more and more. The more refined, the toffee I got back from Uncle Ape, he was afraid that I would lose it again, and he would run over to count every day, even if it is a long time to count according to the number of boxes, he is not annoying."

    Di Yule is funny: "Don't I still have it here?"

    Tong Xiao said naturally: "You are mine here, so I won't give it to the little guy."

    Deyoul nodded, "I'll give it to you."

    Both The sweet words of each person are about to get tired of honey, and they are not too bored in life.

    After all, I am tired and greasy, and the more I talk, the happier I am.

    When the two were talking, the little ginseng had already climbed up the tree, and was eating the green fruits on it.

    One is two, and the more I eat, the more I like it.

    I didn’t eat enough, and I knew that I would take out the soft bugs and feed them to him.

    However, soft bugs don't like them at all, they just don't eat them when they twist their heads.

    The little ginseng got angry with his arms akimbo, "I'll give you something to taste so delicious, you don't eat it, huh!" The

    soft bug's big eyes looked a little helpless, and he twisted his body to the side of the tree branch, and then'ah Woo' One bite, the green fruit entered my belly.

    The little ginseng was happy, and when he watched the soft bugs continue to eat, he quickly stopped: "Just one for you is enough. You are not allowed to eat the rest!"

    The soft bug looked back at him, just when the little ginseng thought he would not be able to move, and then he took another bite, swallowing two of them without vomiting the nucleus or the skin.

    "Ah ah." Small ginseng heartache, little paw holding his chest yell: "You broke my heart, my heart hurts ah."

    Soft insect eyes with a nameless, simply ignore this fool, lying Sleep on the branch.

    The little ginseng didn't know the safety at all, and he yelled endlessly. It was so distressing for the two green fruits, he simply grabbed the soft bug and stuffed it into his mouth.

    He has to eat it back!

    No one knows how excited Tong Xiao was when he saw the soft bug with the black tail fluttering in his mouth. He quickly stopped Deyw who wanted to go forward and said happily, "Don't Go, they are cultivating feelings!"

    Sure enough, feelings have to be cultivated since childhood. When they grow up, they will not dislike the ugliness of each other.

    "Cultivating feelings?" Dyur twitched the corners of his mouth, not knowing what to say.

    Fortunately, there are few teeth in the small ginseng mouth, and soft bugs will not be chewed hard and swallowed.

    "The little ginseng is kissing the soft bugs." After Tong Xiao finished, looking at Dyur's puzzled expression, he explained: "Did you forget how I kissed you before? Didn't you just bit your lip? . "

    " ...... "Dewar missed.

    It turns out that the way ginseng kisses is like this.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

12.5K 645 65
As an Omega, Bai Yue is not only the dream Omega in every Alpha's eyes but also the thorn in the eyes of other Omegas. However, one day, he received...
4.9K 95 38
Liu Yao: The Revitalization of Fuyao Sect
373K 16.4K 67
Pregnant with a Disabled Man's Child [Rebirth] 怀了残疾世子的崽[重生] Author: 山吹子 Status: 67 Chapters (Completed) Description In the previous life, Fang Miaomi...
1.1M 27.3K 45
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...