5sos Oneshots

By goldendahlia

I'm back for the new 5sos era bitches More

#1 Rage Quit *Michael Clifford*
#2 Shopping *Ashton Irwin*
#3 Try Hard *Luke Hemmings*
#4 Puppy *Calum Hood*
#5 Get In Loser, We're Going Shopping *Luke Hemmings*
#6 Wrapped Around Your Finger *Michael Clifford*
#7 Coffee *Ashton Irwin*
#8 Green Glasses *Luke Hemmings*
#9 Soccer Star *Calum Hood*
#10 Drum Lessons *Ashton Irwin*
#11 Orange Is The New Michael *Michael Clifford*
#12 Calpal Saves The Day *Calum Hood*
#13 Clumsy Cliche *Luke Hemmings*
#13.5 Clumsy Cliche Part 2 *Luke Hemmings*
#14 Cuddle Party *5sos*
#15 Kindergarten *Michael Clifford*
#15.5 Kindergarten Part 2 *Michael Clifford*
#16 Kiss It Better *Ashton Irwin*
#17 Tutor *Luke Hemmings*
#17.5 Tutor Part 2 *Luke Hemmings*
#18 Mistletoe *Calum Hood*
#19 Airplane Coincidence *Michael Clifford*
#20 Piano *Luke Hemmings*
#21 Tumblr *Ashton Irwin*
#22 Guitar Hero *5sos*
#23 It's A Date *Calum Hood*
#24 Stupid Party *Michael Clifford*
#25 Drummer Boy *Ashton Irwin*
#26 Cuddle? *5sos*
#27 I'm Sorry *Calum Hood*
#28 The Fault In Our Stars *Michael Clifford*
#29 Surfing *Ashton Irwin*
#30 Adorable *Calum Hood*
#31 It's Snowing! *Luke Hemmings*
#32 Hit Me Baby One More Time *Michael Clifford*
#33 Substitute Teacher *Ashton Irwin*
#34 The Plates *Calum Hood*
#35 The Interview *Luke Hemmings*
#36 Truth Or Truth *Michael Clifford*
#36.5 Truth Or Truth Pt. 2 *Michael Clifford*
#37 Comfort and Cuddles *Ashton Irwin*
#38 One More Month *Calum Hood*
#39 Forbidden *Luke Hemmings*
#40 I'm Not A Nerd... I'm Punk Rock *Michael Clifford*
#41 Eyelash *Ashton Irwin*
#42 Don't Let Go *Calum Hood*
#44 The Airport *Luke Hemmings*
#45 Tattoos *Luke Hemmings*
#46 3:02 am *Michael Clifford*
#47 Dress *Calum Hood*
#46.5 3:02 AM Part Two *Michael Clifford*
#48 Black and Gray and White *Ashton Irwin Soulmate AU*
#49 Goodbye *Luke Hemmings*
#50 Beautiful *Michael Clifford*
#51 Boop *Calum Hood*
#52 Thunder *Luke Hemmings*
#53 The Quidditch Match *Michael Clifford*
#54 Best Friend vs Boyfriend *Luke Hemmings and Ashton Irwin*
#55 Don't Leave Me *Calum Hood*
#56 Cheater *Luke Hemmings*
#57 Big Booty Boy *Michael Clifford*
#58 First Kiss *Calum Hood*
#59 Snow Day *Luke Hemmings*
#60 Work of Art *Ashton Irwin*
#61 Drunk *Luke Hemmings*
#62 Bookworm *Calum Hood*
#63 Lavender Roses *Ashton Irwin*
#64 The Beanie *Michael Clifford*
#65 Best Friend's Twin Sister *Calum Hood*
#66 Secret Agent *5sos*
#67 Mother Knows Best *Luke Hemmings*
#68 Cemetery *Calum Hood*
#69 Ghost of You *Luke Hemmings*
Monsters Among Men

#43 Writer's Block *Ashton Irwin*

7.2K 179 34
By goldendahlia

       “No. No. No. NO. NO. NO!” you shouted, accenting each ‘no’ with a head bang on the table in front of you.

        You had a paper due in a couple days for your Creative Writing class, and it’s an extremely important one at that. It’s worth ten percent of your final grade and it was stressing you out to no end. You rested your head in your hands, a loud groan vibrating out of your lips as you leaned your elbows on your table top. 

        You had been sitting at your desk for four days straight, only getting up to eat, use the restroom, shower, and sleep. During this time, you had only managed to write a few sentences down before hitting a massive, unyielding wall of uncreativity. An aspiring writer’s worst nightmare, writer block. 

        You returned your gaze to the bright screen of your computer, your forehead now throbbing with pain which didn’t help your current predicament. You gave a loud sigh as you pushed your fingers to your temples, massaging them tiredly.

        Suddenly, two loud thumps resounded from your bedroom door, causing you to practically jump out of your skin in fright. 

        Who would be here at the ungodly hour of three am? And how the hell did they get in your house? 

        You scanned your room for something, anything, to use as a weapon, your eyes landing on your bedside lamp. Grasping it firmly, you tip toed to your door, sucking in a deep breath before yanking it open, closing your eyes tight and smacking the unknown person relentlessly with your lamp.

        “Ow! (Y/N)! Stop!” a deep, familiar voice shouted, grabbing the lamp before you could hit him once more.

        Your eyes widened in realization as you trained your eyes on the tall figure, your face flushing bright red as you realized it was your long time best friend, Ashton Irwin. You felt your shock and embarrassment slowly dissipate, turning into anger.

        Dropping the lamp, you smacked him several times with your hand, emphasizing each hit with a word, “What. The. Hell. Is. Wrong. With. You.”

        “(Y/N) calm down,” Ash giggled, grasping your wrists gently with his hands.

        “Why are you here and how did you get in?” you growled.

        You didn’t mean to snap at him, but you were incredibly frustrated with the slow progress you’ve made on your paper.

        “I got in using the spare key under your mat and I’m here because I haven’t seen you in AGES,” he explained, casually letting go of your arms and walking past you, flopping onto your bed like it was his own. Now that you thought about it, it might as well be, seeing as he was around your house so much. Shaking your head, you regained your irritated expression, stomping behind him.

        “Why didn’t you at least tell me that you were coming over?”

         “I texted you like ten minutes ago,” he explained, leaning his head up to meet your gaze.

        You felt your anger disappear as you speed walked toward your phone, smacking your forehead as you saw the new messages from him on your screen, sent about ten minutes ago.

Ash-hole: Are you awake?

Ash-hole: WAKE UP

Ash-hole: I’m bored can I come over?

Ash-hole: I’m coming over anyways :P

        You sighed. You were just about to put your phone down when a loud, cheery voice spoke dangerously close to your ear.

        “Ash-hole? Really?” Ash asked.

        You jumped in surprise, not expecting him to be so close. You turned around abruptly, your eyes widening as you saw that he was only millimeters away from you. Taking a deep breath to steady your pounding heart, you gulped nervously, looking up to meet his curious but sarcastic gaze.

        “Yup. Got a problem?” you asked, your voice coming out steadier than you had expected.

        You watched with satisfaction as he sighed in response, “No, I guess I don’t. Knowing you it could be a lot worse.”

        You nodded in agreement as a small laugh escaped your lips. Your grin melted away as you turned your gaze away, your eyes landing on your laptop. You let out a sigh as you turned back toward Ash, not wanting him to leave. You knew that you had to work on your paper, but it was nice hanging with Ash. It was like a breath of fresh air. 

        Shaking your head, you lifted your head back up to him, opening your mouth reluctantly, “I need to work on my paper.”

       “And?” he asked, smirking cheekily.

       “I need to work and I can’t focus with you here,” you breathed, tapping your foot impatiently.

        “Oh, am I too… distracting?” he asked, posing very, very inappropriately.

        “Ash!” you squealed, smacking his shoulder.

        You felt your whole face and neck flush bright red, you rolling your eyes to try and cover it up.

       “I know, I know. I’m too sexy for my own good,” he sighed, his voice filled with fake sadness.

       You shook your head in dissent as he cracked up, his usually quiet giggle escalating into a loud, boisterous cackle.

        “Quite the opposite actually,” you teased.

        “Take that back!” he shouted, holding his hand to his chest in mock offense.

        “Nope!” you declined, crossing your arms.

        “Do it!” he pressed.

        “Not gonna happen.”

        You yelped in surprise as he lunged toward you, sending the both of you flying backwards onto your bed. Your eyes widened as he attacked your sides and stomach with his long, nimble fingers, you letting out an uncontrollable laughter.

        “S-stop!” you begged, trying to pry his arms away.

        “Not until you say, ‘Ashton Irwin is the most attractive human being in the world’!” he ordered, his tickling becoming worse.

        You just barely managed to roll your eyes, them watering slightly from laughing so hard, “W-what are you, fi-ve?”

        “Say it or I’ll keep tickling you!” he threatened, a large smirk on his face.

        “F-fine! A-ashton Ir-Irwin is th-the most attr-active human be-ing i-in the w-world!” you choked out, gasping for breath as the pressure on your sides disappeared, Ash’s arms going limp by his sides.

        You looked up, expecting him to tease you for giving in, but you were only met with silence, his eyes staring curiously down at you.

        You looked at him confusedly, your eyebrows cocked upward. After a few moments, he finally spoke up.

        “You’re gorgeous.”

        That was not what you were expecting. 

        “W-what?” you spluttered, wondering if you’d heard him wrong.

        “You’re gorgeous,” he repeated, an almost starstruck look in his eye.

        “I look like a pile of horse crap,” you spoke, suddenly self-conscious.

        “No, you don’t,” he murmured.

        Another laps of silence fell over the both of you. Your face was bright maroon by now, and you were incredibly flustered.

        “Can I kiss you?” Ash asked, his teeth biting down on his bottom lip.

        You nodded, your throat so dry you didn’t trust your voice, afraid that it would crack and ruin the moment.

        You licked your lips nervously as his face grew closer and closer, your veins flowing with anticipation. The moment his lips touched yours, you felt your muscles relax, a small sigh escaping your lips. Your mind was running a mile a minute as it tried to absorb every aspect of the kiss; the way his long curls just barely brushed against your forehead, how soft his lips were against yours, how his hand gently cupped your jaw, his thumb rubbing against your cheek at a slow, steady pace. 

        Too soon, he pulled away, a soft smile on his face.

        “There may be a possibility that I’m in love you,” he breathed, his gaze flickering between your eyes and your lips.

        You giggled quietly, massive smile on your face as you raised your hand, letting your fingertips graze against his forehead before placing it firmly behind his head. You brought his head down with your hand, your lips connecting with his once more, but only briefly. Pulling away, you sighed lovingly, your paper completely forgotten.

        “And there may be a possibility that I’m in with love you too.”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 1.3K 29
a compilation of 5sos imagines written by yours truly!!!
22.4K 151 29
All of the imagines you're about to read are products of my imaginative mind. I've written all of it. Hope you'll like it. :)
249K 4.6K 73
~Just read them...they're not that bad...I hope ~Random Michael imagines - no order ~Updates almost regularly...few times a week ~use my ideas but s...