I never asked for this

By sapphicandswag

Nadia Lourde a 19 year old college student just another girl in the big city trying to get her degree and liv... More

Please read!
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
chapter 60
chapter 61
chapter 62
final chapter

chapter 6

14.4K 216 54
By sapphicandswag

*third person pov*

The young girl sits in the chair almost shaking in fear not even daring to even as so much move a muscle, she looked like a lamb to the slaughter unaware of her fate but still terrified nonetheless.

Wanda used her magic to bring the sippy cup back into the tray "me and mommy are going into the kitchen to discuss a certain somebodies punishment by the time we come back I expect it all to be gone" she said but this time it lacked the childish tone instead it was replaced by a firm tone that scared the girl even more.

The two women walked into the kitchen with the used dishes gathered in their hands started to discuss Nadia's punishment,Nadia didn't want to know what would happen if she didn't drink it so she grabbed the cup with her shaking hands and quickly brought it up to her lips swallowing the beverage that turned out to be apple juice.

While she drank she couldn't make out anything of what the two women were saying all she heard were hushed whispers.

To her it didn't seem fair she was the victim in this situation they had committed a full on felony so why was she being punished for acting how you would expect anybody to act in this situation.It wasn't as if she was able to argue about it though.

Two of the very people who were supposed to protect this world were the ones causing her distress;if she was in any other situation she would've laughed at the irony.

By now she had finished the sugary sweet beverage and she felt bile rising in her throat unable to be tamed she knew what they were capable of, scarlet witch had destroyed an entire country sokovia or at least that's what the news had said along with many other unpleasant things and then there was black widow where was there to even begin with her.

She was pulled out of her thought process as the two women stepped in front of her and she was promptly picked up by Natasha as she was carried away on her hip to the bedroom she had woken up in?

Now that there was more daylight and she wasn't distracted by her initial fears that she had when she had first woken up she could finally see the room as a whole:the walls were pastel pink,the floor a nice carpeted creme colour and she could see all the childish objects placed around overall it was the perfect room for a little girl.

Nadia would never let that little girl be her though she was going to find a way out or at least thats what she told herself.

Her captor walked over to the rocking chair that had been placed in the room and sat on it,Nadia was confused at first until she was laid across the older womans lap on her stomach she was going to be spanked like a bratty child? like a toddler that had a tantrum.The girl bit back her colourful choice of words she would've told the woman and instead stayed silent knowing she was already in trouble.

"im going to spank you 15 times and you will count them understood?" she questioned but she didn't wait for the girls response as she started the spankings catching the girl off guard; the pain wasn't unbearable but it was certainly wasn't pleasant so she had quickly begun counting as she held her tears back.

The pain only got worse with each hit making it harder to hold her emotions back she still managed to do it until about the 11th hit though and then she had just let it all go,tears flowed from her eyes as sobs escaped her mouth as she continued counting the numbers not daring to even stop until they were over in fear of more.

By the end she was just a whole mess unable to stop crying as all her emotions from all of the mornings events had caught up to her.

Natasha stood up with the girl and she placed her hand on the girls head forcing it into her shoulder as she sobbed in an effort to comfort her as she whispered shushing sounds and walked out of the room with her.

As the pair walked down the stairs Nadia didn't even seem to notice they were moving or didn't care enough to move at all as she just lets herself be comforted by the woman although she knew it was wrong she couldn't help it.They were met by Wanda as they walked into the living room who had presumbly changed into her casual clothes instead of the pyjamas she wore beforehand while Nadia was occupied with her punishment upstairs;Wanda took Nadia in her arms whilst Nat went back upstairs to get changed herself.

Wanda sat down on the couch with Nadia still in her hold who had for the most part managed to calm down leaving her in occasional hiccups after a few minutes of being told reassuring words by her second captor.

"what do you think about watching a movie huh? mommy will be down to join us in a few minutes" Wanda said to the girl it was obviously meant to be a rhetorical question though as before Nadia could answer the tv was turned on to the Childrens movie selection page which had nothing really except countless Disney movies.

She was asked what she wanted to watch by Wanda but the girl didn't answer not wanting to comply more than she already had,it didnt bother the woman as she turned on the movie "bolt" the movie was one of Nadia's personal favourites in her childhood so she had half smiled at seeing it again.

After about the first 10 minutes or so Natasha joined the pair on the couch with a blanket in her hands,seeing Nadia curled up into Wanda made her smile even though the small girl hadn't realised it yet herself as her mind was elsewhere.

The blanket was placed on Nadia's body by Natasha she wanted to make sure her baby would be warm,Wanda had noticed her presence and used free her arm that wasn't around Nadia to drape it over Nat's shoulder encasing her in the small 'family' hug as the movie played.

Even though the girl was staring at the screen she couldn't focus not when her mind was going a mile a minute trying to process everything in that small head of hers nonetheless she was thankful for the quiet moment

It was about halfway through the movie and In that moment everybody seemed content even Nadia who's eyelids were slowly closing because of the crying,stress and just how hectic it had been in general for her; Natasha had picked up on it and began rubbing the girls back which had caused her to flinch at first making Nat frown but she still continued on and it ended up working as she saw the girl getting even sleepier.

Nadia tried her best to stay awake she didnt want to let herself become even more vulnerable by sleeping but she didn't have enough energy to fight off her sleepiness.

The women watched as the girl fell asleep in Wanda's arm it made them both happy the girl looked so innocent ethereal in her sleep making them silently coo;Natasha decided to try something and grabbed a pacifer that was on the coffee table putting it near the girls lips.

Her lips accepted the rubber object and began softly suckling it made them both even happier as they watched the sight knowing the girl would never consciously do it until she accepted her role which was hopefully soon.

__________________________________

*Nadia's pov*

I woke up feeling somebody lightly shaking me awake and something in my mouth which i spit out not thinking much of it in my sleepy state"Char i'll wake up later let me sleep in i dont have classes today" i groaned at my roommate but then i heard a chuckle that defintely didn't belong to Char making the events of the morning fill my head.

When i open my eyes i see Natasha bent over into the crib right next to me as the bars are lowered "go away" i mumble "Nadia where are your manners" she firmly says "go away please" i just mumble back.

"no can do babygirl,its nearly lunchtime its time to get up from your nap baby" she says while picking up my body without my permission.

Rude.

I feel my body being placed upon the changing table and her unbuttoning the bottom part of the onsie im too tired to care about it right now though,i'm laid there peacefully until i feel her unwelcoming hands feel inside the diaper which makes me gasp and try to sit up her hand stops me though as she places it on my chest.

"you're gonna have to go eventually Nadia" she says i just stay silent because i plan to be long gone before im exposed to even more embarrasment than i've already endured with the odd couple,she finally buttons the onesie back up thank god.

Natasha picks me up and heads downstairs again the stairs will forever be scary to be held on no matter how many times i go down them,I grib onto Natasha more unwillingly like i had the previous times which she thankfully doesn't bring up the blush on my cheeks is already bright enough that i could be mistaken for Rudolph the red nosed reindeer.

Im faced with the torture chair aka the high chair again as im placed in it yet again this time it hurts to sit down due to the spanking how exciting,note my sarcasm.I see my other captor as she comes from out of the kitchen and gives Natasha a kiss on the lips can they get a room please? im already suffering enough here.

The pain on my ass doesn't leave its as if its a reminder to obey the rules and if it is then its working.

Both women head to the kitchen and bring out 2 plates of food,2 cups,a bowl and a sippy cup placing them on the table the bowl seems so constist of some mac and cheese which looks suprisingly good for it being well mac and cheese.

I dont even dare to as even so much as look at the sippy cup when its placed on my tray not wanting to have a repeat of the previous events.

______________________________

Authors note

A quote I like!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

52.5K 2.2K 52
This story was requested by @UrsulaSingh Y/N Romanoff is the biological little sister of Natasha Romanoff. When you were just two years old you and y...
99.4K 2.3K 42
just a little N.R. x Y/N Stark fanfiction "You just wanna stare at her for the rest of the evening or will you actually go over and talk to her?" "Y...
36K 1K 31
Y/N was taken as a child and raised in the red room. At 13 she was sold to Hydra's Winter Soldier program. Now 16, she works alongside the Winter Sol...
2.9K 117 10
Y/n Romanoff is 24 years old and lives in the avenger compound, when y/n was only 9 she was taken by HYDRA, and she ended up growing up with pietro a...