[BL]What The Hell I'am Pregna...

By Rezioj27

Author: Yu Xiaoba Status: Complete Status in COO: 113 Chapters Jing Tong Xiao, who turned into a pure human... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
关灯 大 中 小 第一回 这么长的句子,迪尤尔自然是理解无能。
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113

Chapter 82

432 18 0
By Rezioj27

    A huge alien beast.

    If there is such a big alien beast, it is absolutely impossible to fly into the sky. After all, the mountain is so big, and they will definitely be able to see the alien beast if it really flies into the sky.

    A few cast their gazes into the void.

    Deyur throws the ball and is exploring the hole.

    The hole in the ground is not big, and it won't take long to explore.

    There are countless tiny creatures in it, but there is no huge alien beast that Zhou Zhou said.

    "Did it change its form?" Tong Xiao squatted in front of the cave, poking his head and watching.

    In fact, he still had some thoughts in his mind, he wondered if he would meet a familiar demon.

    Jiao Ci put his hand on Tong Xiao's head, and he said, "Don't think of anything messy. We have never touched this breath before, and it is absolutely impossible to be a familiar person."

    But he was also curious about this strange beast. Heart.

    Although he hasn't been here for thousands of years, it doesn't mean that he likes to see others occupy the magpie's nest. If this is the case, don't blame him for his violent temper.

    The two were talking, but Dyur frowned and was wary.

    He always felt a little unusual. There was no abnormal information when he swiped the ball on the screen to explore, but Deyur always felt that he had overlooked something.

    Tong Xiao approached him, and he took a look first, and found it a little boring.

    Then after looking around, he asked, "

    Where is the little ginseng?" At this time, Deyw stopped paying attention to what was wrong, and he turned around abruptly. Only then did he remember that he had just thrown the child on the spot.

    Jiao Ci twitched the corners of his mouth. He couldn't help but understand how these two became fathers. Whether the little ginseng can grow up safely or not he thinks it is a problem, "I don't want to go back and find it again!"

    Tong Xiao shivered. Once again, he pulled Deyur and ran away.

    ...

    And the dropped ginseng is changing into new clothes.

    "Puff puff." While he put the bright purple flower belly pocket on his body, he taught the soft bug.

    Look at the soft worms, they stained his floral clothes.

    The little ginseng with his bellyband wandered around for a while. After feeling satisfied, he pulled a leaf, picked up the soft bug, and wiped it vigorously to wipe the mud off its body.

    After wiping it, I still felt that it was not clean enough, so I put a few mouthfuls of ginseng saliva on it, and then wiped it with a floral cloth. I was finally satisfied.

    The soft bug was ravaged first, and it almost fainted.

    Then it was moisturized by ginseng saliva, and it was alive and well, and I even wanted to try it again.

    It just didn't know what it was smelling, it rolled up, as if terrified, it shrank into a ball.

    After the little ginseng realized it, he snorted his nose, and he smelled a peculiar smell behind him.

    He slowly turned his head, his round eyes went wide in an instant, and his mouth opened wide, very frightened.

    "Puff puff puff puff puff!" he

    yelled and passed through the entire mountain.

    Tong Xiao paused for a few galloping speeds, and immediately moved forward quickly.

    When they arrived, there was no small ginseng at all.

    Tong Xiao almost ran into tears in a hurry. He could detect the breath of the small ginseng, but now the breath of the small ginseng has blended with another breath. If something goes wrong, he is afraid that he will regret it for a lifetime.

    Diyw reached out his hand to hold the short man tightly, and then calmed down: "Don't be afraid, there is something self-defense on the little ginseng, we can find him as soon as possible." The

    first time I raised a baby, I didn't understand many things, and I would forget it from time to time. There is a child by his side.

    So, just in case, he put a lot of self-defense on the flower belly of the small ginseng. As long as the small ginseng is found early, nothing will happen.

    Tong Xiao made a turn in his hand. Before calculating, Mats already knew the approximate direction.

    With a finger in his hand, he flew away in one direction.

    Tong Xiao didn't say a word, and brought Deyur along with him.

    And to the south, some distance away from the two of them.

    The little ginseng was held upside down by a furry paw, and his ugly face was crying without tears, a little dazed.

    He hummed twice, unable to get away at all.

    The furry claws flicked and brought the little ginseng to the eyes. As soon as it licked the tip of its tongue, the little ginseng shivered in fright. This furry monster is really going to eat itself?

    "Puff puff puff." Oh puff, daddy doesn't come, he has to make fertilizer.

    The hairy monster licked its teeth, but its big eyes were filled with a smile. He opened his mouth and let out a loud howl. The leaves on the top of the head of the little ginseng that were blown directly by the breath almost fainted.

    The little ginseng narrowed his mouth, raised his small fist and thumped it, but on the hairy monster, this weight was not enough to tickle it. He flexed the little ginseng with one hand. The action was very light, but it made the little ginseng painful. Bare teeth.

    I want to cry again. The two short hands of the little ginseng are holding the chest, and the soft bugs have been hidden in the belly. Since I plan to be a little brother, it is difficult to face the difficulties, and naturally I have to protect the little brother.

    "Puff puff puff." I have toffee here, but it is delicious but delicious, if you let me, I will give you candy!

    The hairy monster made a'click' on the tip of his nose, but the big palm of his hand stretched out in front of the little ginseng, the meaning was obvious.

    Self-help is effective, the little ginseng took out a toffee from his pocket and placed it in the palm of the fur monster.

    There is a toffee on the big palm, which is equivalent to a small grain of sand.

    The fur monster frowned, his outstretched palms did not move, and his pair of vertical pupils stared at the small ginseng closely.

    The little ginseng hanging upside down pouted and kept'poof' in her mouth, unwilling to take out two more toffee and put them on.

    As a result... the

    Mao monster's movements remained the same, opening his palms as if it were a matter of course.

    The little ginseng was so angry that the leaves on the top of his head opened, and his two short hands clung to his pockets tightly, not planning to give it any more.

    The hairy monster passed by with another snort, spraying the little ginseng in chaos.

    The little ginseng's hand in his pocket still doesn't move, defending the toffee to the death!

    It's just that the little one can beat the big one.

    When a few arrived, it happened to see that the palm of the fur monster was piled up with toffee, and the little ginseng hanging upside down was crying, very pitiful.

    Diyur immediately logged in to Sol and took the lead.

    As a result, before the person approached, he was blocked by Mats.

    Diyur looked back in confusion, and saw that the short man's face had no previous worries, but a trace of amazement. He immediately felt a little bad in his heart. This feeling was like meeting Zuo Lan and Gao Ci before.

    The elders will always be taller than him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.6K 2.6K 28
𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝑫𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓? ━━━━━ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 two broken soul find the same ...
1.8M 105K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
151K 7.4K 108
Lin Qian and Zheng PingQing, two people who have wanted to kill each other for many years, fell in love. After a lot of ups and downs, they finally m...
3.2M 203K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...