my lost brother and the mafia

By BooksByL1

After her dad died and brother went missing she has always felt empty inside. Sofia and her daughter, Sienna... More

characters aesthetics
dedication
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifeteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty (bonus chapter)
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
fourty-four
fourty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
new characters
epilogue/bonus chapter
thank you <3
update on siennas book.
IMPORTANT
A MILLION READS + UPDATE

thirty-seven

13K 236 82
By BooksByL1

the newly family of 5 have just arrived to their home in italy. nerves filled through sofia and leos veins. 

while sienna was being a sad bitch and screaming the lyrics to 'what a time' by julia micheals and niall horan for no reason at all. she just watched inside out and went through a major breakdown. she sobbed for 3 hours while her parents tried to comfort her.

(a/n ' HAHAHAHAH go go save riley, take her to the moon for me, okay?' BREAKS MY HEART EVERY SINGLE TIME. BYE IM SOBBING. i just finished watching it </3. rip bing bong :( )

as they reached the end of their super long driveway, leo and sofia started to take the kids out of the car. first it was sienna since she was next to the door, next it was isabella who was in the middle and finally alexander who was next to the door.

sofia quickly sent a message to the family groupchat.

the fam

sofia: hey, can u meet us in the living room couch pls. we got a suprise

adri: yup omw

marco: im eating motherfucker.

hannah: please be pregnant!!!

adri: ^^ yes pls.

alfonso: i hate suprises.

sofia: its good i promise. we are almost there. close ur eyes please!!!!!!

leo: if u dont have them closed ill shoot you.

alfonso: boy i will shoot yo ass dont try me.

hannah: i will hit you with a fucking shoe.

sofia: fine no surprise.

alfonso: fineee

---

the whole family is now sitting on the couch with their eyes closed. leo and sofia make their way inside with the sleeping twins and a very sleepy sienna. sienna walked into the living room with her parents following.

sienna sat down resting her head on a cushion and going into a deep sleep.

right when leo was about to say something, alexander woke up. soft cry were heard causing the family to be very confused.

sofia picked him ups and was rocking him back and forth. leo was behind him making funny faces trying to get him to calm down. 

"its okay baby shuuu." sofia softly said bouncing alexander up and down. 

"what the hell is going on?" marco says.

the whole family is speechless and confused on why there is a crying baby.

leo picked up isabella, who was still calmly sleeping despite her twin.

"you can open you eyes now." leo said causing everyone to snap their eyes open.

everyones eyes widen after seeing the twins and sienna smiling at them.

"who's kids are those?"hannah asked breaking the silence.

"ours." leo chuckled softly.

"wait but sofia wasn't pregnant?" marco questioned.

"nope i wasn't." sofia says as she sat down on the couch with alexander in her hands. he leaned forward and set his head on sofias chest as she slowly ran her hand up and down his back, sending him back to sleep.

"but there your kids?" alfonso asked confused.

"yup" leo shrugged and sat next to sofia.

"OH MY GOD I HAVE MORE NEICES AND NEPHEWS!" adri yelled.

"bro your going to wake them up, shh." sofia rolled her eyes.

"um can you explain please because im still confused." hannah said and alfonso agreed with her.

"okay so basically sofias mom sold her sperms for money and then somehow they got my sperm, and then they added it into another women and she gave birth to them. and then that women died and the police called us and then we went to go pick them up." leo shrugged leaving everyone except sofia speechless.

"holy shit" adri mumbled. "and its eggs idiot."

"what are their names? can i hold them?" hannah grinned.

"okay so we got isabella and alexander." sofia laughed.

"here you go mother." leo said and handed isabella to hannah.

"hi, im your nonna. now i have 3 nipoti." hannah smiled rocking a sleeping isabella. (grandma, grandchildren)

"can i hold one?" marco smiled. when sienna was born he wasn't there, but he sure as hell was gonna be there.

"of course." sofia stood up and handed a sleeping alexander to marco. adri went next to marco and admired alexander.

"oh my god. isabella looks exactly like sienna and sofia." alfonso said after getting a good look at isabella.

"yeah, bella looks exactly like me but alex looks like this idiot."sofia rolled her eyes playfully. she sat back down and rested her head on leos lap. leo smiled down at her and started playing with her hair.

"im tired." sofia yawned, the medicine that she had taken had caused her to have certain side affects. one being sleepiness.

"is it the medicine?"leo asked softly.

"yeah." she responded.

"WAAAAA" alexander and isabella started screaming at the same time causing sofia to jump up.

"they should be hungry." she tiredly smiled.

(a/n is that even a word? idk)

she picked up bella and leo picked up alex and a sleeping sienna. they walked into the elevator and pressed the 3rd floor button to leos bedroom. 

leo had order his men to add a nursery and a kids room to his floor. even though he was planning on suprsing sofia with a new house.

when they arrived sofia opened the door and leo soon followed closing the door behind him. he set sienna on the bed and covered her with a blanket, placing a kiss on her forehead.

sofia had sat down on the bed, and had started feeding her daughter with a bottle she just made. after a couple minutes bella was done eating and sofia softly burped her. 

not noticing that leo was staring at his future wife with so much admiration.he couldn't have chosen a better mother for his kids, and he was glad it was her.

sofia then handed bella to leo who smiled at her and pecked her lips before he gave her alex.

she then fed him aswell and burped him. 

after they were done both babies fell into a deep sleep,leo put 10 pillows around both babies and set them in the middle of the huge bed.

a soft knock on the door caused the 2 adults to stop taking pictures of their kids.

sofia walked over and opened the door seeing the whole family there.

"yeah?" she smiled causing her to yawn.

"we just wanted to check on you guys and let you know dinner is ready." hannah smiled. sofia opened the door wider and they all stepped inside.

leo was laying at the foot of the bed scrolling through his email catching up on anything new for the mafia.

"hey." adri says softly making leo look up from his phone.

"dinners ready." alfonso states quietly not to wake up the 3 sleeping children.

"we have to wake up sienna, she hasn't eaten dinner." sofia says. she wakes up sienna by planting kisses all over her faces and tickling her.

"ahhh hahahaha stopppp mommmyyy. daddyyy help me." sienna laugh and begs leo to help her. smiles brought upon the family faces when they heard sienna call leo her dad.

"im coming buddy." leo says and grabs sienna from sofias grasp and runs around with her. 

sofia set up the baby monitor so they can hear everything from downstairs.

"okay lets go eat." sofia nods and they all walk downstairs to the dinning table.

"mommy?" sienna asks as they all sat in their regular seats at the dinner table.

"yes cara?" sofia turns to look at sienna.

"did you find the dance thing?" sienna does her puppy eyes making sofia instantly look away.

"yeah i did. i found one and signed you up. it starts the day after tomorrow." sofia smiled at her daughter.

"yayyy!" sienna giggles.

"boss, the spanish mafia has requested a meeting with you. they say its urgent." one of leos workers say and runs out of the room.

-

-

-

word count: 1466

please dont hate me, just expect some shit to go down very very soon. and ew i hate writing in 3rd person so dont except it to much.

yes i sobbed watching inside out. 

hi i have a lot of hw to do but i dont want to do any of it and ive been procrastinating  since 11 am.. its 5 pm I DID ALL MY MATH THO AND IT TOOK ME LIKE AN HOUR

im also getting my braces tightened tmw AT 7:40 IN THE DAMN MORNING. they might give me rubber bands too and like EWWW i hate them sm. they hurt so bad. 

byeee !

love youuu <33

follow the tiktok booksbylia0

see ya next time

-lia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

964K 30.9K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
70.5K 1.7K 35
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...
249K 5.8K 46
Evelyn was kidnapped at the age of two from her family by her very own mother. Isabella Adelaine was the mother of Evelyn and most of her brothers...