my lost brother and the mafia

By BooksByL1

After her dad died and brother went missing she has always felt empty inside. Sofia and her daughter, Sienna... More

characters aesthetics
dedication
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifeteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty (bonus chapter)
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
fourty-four
fourty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
new characters
epilogue/bonus chapter
thank you <3
update on siennas book.
IMPORTANT
A MILLION READS + UPDATE

thirty-six

13.6K 263 200
By BooksByL1

"whats going on?" sienna asked.

"okay this is gonna be a little bit confusing." i mumble.

"ok ena, so we found out you have a little brother and sister." i started and looked at sofia for her to continue talking.

"yeah,so we are gonna go pick them up in new york. do you want to go with us?" sofia continued.

"OH MY GEEE!!! i got siblings!! THANK YOU SO MUCH MOMMY AND DADDA." sienna smiles attacking both off us in a hug.

"wait we need to tell my family and marco." sofia says, as she was standing up from our bed.

"wanna surprise them?" i shrugged.

"sure," she smiled walking into our closet.

our.

i love that.

i called my private jet pilot and told him we are leaving, and that he has to get his ass to the plane now.

5 minutes of me and sienna talking about the randomist shit ever, sofia comes back with a luggage. im assuming has our clothes in it.

holy shit this is really happening.

found out that someone took our freaking sperms and made 2 children and then abandoned it.

jeez.

im a dad.

wait how did they get my sperm

the hell-

*in the car otw to the airport :) *

sofia buckled sienna into her carseat while i put the suitcase in the trunk.

did she pack rocks or sum bc this shit heavy asfff.

"wanna watch a movie?" sofia asks turning to face sienna, as i pulled out of the very long driveway.

i looked at sienna through the little mirror thingy. "oo yess." sienna smiled.

my lips formed a sly smile.

"which movie?" sofia said scrolling through disney plus on siennas iPad.

"moana! do you like moana, dad?" her excitement laced through her voice. sofia nodded and began looking through disney plus.

my heart fluttered at the simple word. dad.

"i love that movie,ena." i smiled. i watched it with her a couple days ago while sofia was sleeping. honestly it was amazing.

"here you go," sofia handed her the ipad with moana playing.

sienna mumbles a 'thank you' and continued watching the movie.

i grabbed sofias hand and rest it on mine on top of the gear changed. she throw one of her legs on mine making me playfully glare at her.

(what i imagined)

i turned into the private airport i own.

(a/n vibesesese)

*TIME SKIP THEY ARE IN THE POLICE PLACE IN NEW YORKKKKK*

IN NEWW YORKKK

CONCRETE JUNGLE WHERE DREAMS ARE MADE OF
THERES NOTHIN YOU CAN DOOOOO

stfu.

#pullinguptoseemykidsididntknowihad

vibes.

we got out of the car and i carried sienna and placed her on my hip holding her up with my arms. she wraps her arms around my neck and sets her head on my shoulder.

i love her so fucking much.

we ordered for the 3 carseats to be in the car by the time we got to new york or they would die.

the carseats were in the car so no one died.

there was also a diaper bag filled with supplies that is needed for babies.

im nervous.

we all changed our outfits in the plane since we were in sweats.

sofias outfit

leos outfit

sofias outfit.

(a/n imagine wtv u want if u dont like what i choose.)

yes i made him wear something other then a suit.

us 3 walk in with our glasses on looking like bad bitches with siennas 2 body guards behind us and our lawyer.

you never know bro.

yes they came to new york with us. apparently they are siennas best friends and she wanted to pack them in a bag.

"hello, how can i help you?" the person sitting at the front desk said.

"yeah, we were told to ask for sandra. our 2 babies are here." i reply, with a smile.

"yes of course. follow me." she got up and we followed. leo singled for the bodyguards to stay which they did.

we went into a small room with a table and 4 chairs.

"you guys can sit here, sandra is on her way with the twins." she smiled and walked out.

i sat down with sienna on my lap, leo was in the chair next to us and the lawyer was on the other side of him.

"are you excited, amore?" leo huskliy whispered in my ear.

i turned to look at him and nodded while grinning.

"what about you ena, you excited?" leo asked her.

"i am so excited! we can play with dolls, and eat cake and oh my goshhh we can make brownies together. mommy!!!! we can go shopping." she rambled excitedly.

"yeah! we can bub." i kissed her forehead.

"are you excited, papa?" she smiled at him.

"of course, principessa." he kissed her forehead aswell. (princess in italian)

my family. sorry marco <3 see ya soon. lolz

we heard a knock on the door causing us all to straighten up.

the door slowly opened and a women in her mid 40's walked in with a huge stack of papers.

"hi im sandra, the twins are currently in the next room but before i get them i need you guys to sign all of these adoption and custody papers." she smiled and sat down infront of us.

"okay perfect, thank you." i softly grabbed the papers from her hand and handed them to leo.

him and the lawyer were going through them and making sure they were signing everything correctly.

i handed my phone to sofia so she can play a game because this was taking foreverrr.

she clicked on the sims 4, making me smirk.

thats my mfing child bitchesss.

"okay everything is good. you can go ahead and sign." our lawyer said.

we both grabbed pens and signed like 300 times. im not even exaggerating.

"ok thank you, ill bring in the babies." sandra walked out and came back with holding one baby and another working behind her carrying another one.

i stood up placing sienna on the chair and walked over to the babies. i picked one the boy and leo picked the girl up.

the girl had super blond hair and the lightest blue eyes ever, she looked exactly like me and sienna. while the boy looked exactly like leo, the black hair and super light blue eyes.

"hi baby hii." i cooed softly causing my baby to smile and giggle softly.

"hi principessa, im your dad, now i have 2 princess and a prince and a crazy future wife to protect" leo softly smiled.

um all i gotta say is 🦋

mafia boss everyone.

(A/N I WANT A MAFIA BOSS WITH ONLY A SOFT SPOT FOR OUR KIDS AND ME. a girl can dream.)

"okay i have a couple more things to discuss with you guys before you leave." sandra said.

we nodded and sat back down. sienna had set the phone down and was now making funny faces with her siblings causing them to giggle a lot.

did i take took a million pictures.

yes.

"so they both have their birth certificates here," she hands us the documents, "You will have to stop by the pediatricians office to pick up their final referral papers, you can go into the office and they will give it to you." she smiles at me.

without a second thought i reply, "i hate to ask this but what are their names?" i smile softly rocking looking down at my 3 kids giggling and smiling together.

"her name is isabella aliane and his is alexander lee." she gives us a smile.

i smile.

i was gonna name my kids that, tiny bit creepy. its cute.

(SHOUTOUT TO @strawberry_567 FOR GIVING ME THE GIRL NAME. LOVE YOU BAEEE <3 )

"okay that is all, i will mail these papers to change their last names to baltimore. you guys are all done." sandra gives us a finally smile before walking out the door.

"ready amore?" leo smirks

"andiamo." (lets go- italian)

"mommy! papi! i love them so much." sienna smiles at me.

"me too baby, me too." i say and kiss her forehead.

"and they love you too, principessa. did you see how much they laughed with you." leo smiled at her causing her to grin at him.

we went out to the car.

we put them in the carseat and made sure they were correctly buckled. i put a blanket over both of them since it was a little cold. i got them each a paci from the bag and set it softly in both of their mouths. i then set a mirror on the chair so i can be able to see them from the front seat.

i then went to sienna and made sure she was buckled in correctly into her booster chair. i kissed her forehead causing her to giggle.

"i love you cara." i smiled at her.

"i love you too mommy." she smiled at me and kissed my cheek.

i closed the backdoors and went to the passenger seat.

leo was already in his seat waiting for me. i got in and closed the door and put my seat belt on.

"where are we going now?" sienna asked.

"we are gonna stop by the doctor and then go back to italy." i turn around and told her.

"okay!" she smiled and started looking at her siblings.

"want your ipad?" i asked her as the car started moving. leo automatically moved his hand to my thigh and rubbed it in circles with his thumb.

"yes please. can i watch high school musical?" sienna asked.

i nodded and went onto disney + and put on hsm 1. i handed her the ipad and she mumbled a 'thank you'

i connected my phone to the radio and started playing chase alantic quietly not to wake up the kids.

we arrived at the hospital around 15 minutes later. i had already called the doctors and told them to please have the papers ready to guarantee a quick trip.

"okay you stay with the kids ill go with the guards." i tell leo in which he nods, with a smile looking over at the 3 kids in the backseat. he leans over and pecks my lips twice.

"ill be quick." i smile and walk into the doctors office with the bodyguards behind me.

i walk in and sign in.

"sofia malossini." i said my name. She asked for my ID in which i showed and she confirmed with a smile.

"okay so here you go." she smiled at me and handed me a stack of papers inside a neutral color folder.

i thanked her and walked back to the car. i quietly open the door and sit in the passenger seat.

"but he cant melt." i hear leo.

"but he melted dummy." sienna clapped back.

"but hes a snowman." leo crosses his arms over his chest, not noticing im in the car.

they are arguing about olaf-

"um" i say breaking their staring contest.

"hi mommy." "hi amore." they say at the same time.

"okay i got them, lets goooo." i smile and we started driving to the airport.

-

-

-

word count: 2235

HIIII i have sm test tmr that i havent studied for at all but here is a long ass chapter.

update: i passed 😮

next chapter is them in italy and suprising the fam.

this book is ending soon lolz

i honestly dislike kids in wattpad books but since the book is abt to end i wanted to add them

btw im going to my first football game tomorrow and im exciteddd

ill update yall and tell u if we win :)

update: WEE WONNNNN 36-6 😘

another btw i changed sienna and sofias face claims 

byeee !

love youuu <33

follow my tiktok booksbylia1

see ya next time

-lia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3M 79.7K 50
Sloan. 17 years old. Billionaire. Mafia Queen. At the age of 2 Sloan was kidnapped from her family by her father's second in command and taken to S...
336K 7K 52
She's an innocent girl who lived with her alcoholic abusive father. Her life was barley manageable, especially when she was separated from her biolog...
970K 31.1K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
72.6K 1.8K 35
Isabella Ekaterina is the only daughter of the two most powerful mafia families in the world: the Di Luca Italian mafia and the Vasiliev Russian mafi...