[BL]What The Hell I'am Pregna...

By Rezioj27

Author: Yu Xiaoba Status: Complete Status in COO: 113 Chapters Jing Tong Xiao, who turned into a pure human... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
关灯 大 中 小 第一回 这么长的句子,迪尤尔自然是理解无能。
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113

Chapter 51

764 44 1
By Rezioj27

    Tong Xiao just took a breath.

    The thing that Rat King is most proud of is his good looks.

    Now Zuo Lan's public ridicule, I always feel that there is a smile that I can't hold back. I can't help but take a few steps on his hind legs, cover his mouth and snicker, laugh so that his whole body is trembling, shaking and trembling, so that he has been paying attention to the short man. Diyur was the first to discover.

    Zuo Lan is a matter of King Rat, Deyur is sure now.

    But who was lying in front of him, he didn't know at first, but he couldn't help but think of the appearance of the short man.

    Thinking about Zuo Lan's change of appearance in the future, directly from his younger sister-in-law to an elder, just thinking about it makes it difficult to accept.

    If you don't breathe now, there will be no chance to breathe in the future.

    He couldn't help coughing, and said, "But she is a mother, so she can still protect Angus?" When

    Zuo Lan heard this, he immediately gave Deyur an admiring look, and directly echoed: "Yes, not just mother It's still weak, it's frozen, and I'm still waiting for us to save it." As he

    said, he stepped forward, and stretched out his hand to directly pinch the man's chin and carefully looked at it.

    Don't tell me, even though he is very disgusted on the face, this person looks really good.

    But because of this, he felt a bit nauseous, and immediately turned his head to the shadow and said: "Don't plan to explain?"

    Angus also didn't know what was going on, and even the marriage was a bit inexplicable. It's just that when he saw the man lying there, he was still shocked.

    He can't deny that this person has a familiar feeling.

    It even felt so deep, so deep that there was a very sad thought.

    Therefore, Angus really didn't know how to explain it, but he was a little impulsive in his heart. He said: "The way he makes me feel like you."

    The anger on Zuo Lan's face disappeared immediately.

    He was wrinkled, and was about to ask something, but found that the hand holding the black chin seemed to be stuck.

    There is no way to loosen it.

    It's like being absorbed.

    But in an instant, before Zuo Lan spoke, he lost consciousness and pressed on the person on the bed.

    The people around were far away, and there was no time to come forward to help.

    When they caught up, Zuo Lan had already gotten up with his arm. He rubbed his forehead, his eyes changed from dizzy to focused. The first reaction was not to get up, but to touch the face of the lying man with his hand.

    With cherishment and tenderness.

    It's not like someone who still ridiculed before.

    "Angus?" Dewur frowned, with some expectation in simple three words.

    Zuo Lan, or Angus should turn his head now.

    Obviously it was the same face as before, without a trace of change.

    But now this face looks a bit different from the previous one. It is now softer than the previous Ling Li's face. He spoke slightly, revealing a single smile, "Brother, long time no see."

    Dew You clenched his fists, ten years, so long time no see.

    After Angus finished speaking, he turned his head to the person who landed on the bed. He pressed half of his body against this person, stretched out his hand to pinch the bridge of his straight nose, and whispered, "When are you going to sleep?" Zuo Lan."

    The person with his eyes closed on the bed suddenly opened his eyes.

    The eyes were bright, and there was no confusion at all.

    He did not speak, but directly reached out and dropped his hand on the back of the head of the person who was pressing him, pressing him down.

    Zuo Lan sucked Angus' lips almost greedily, and the hand pressing on the back of Angus's head was even more dynamic, wishing the two people to be closer and closer.

    The touch of his lips could not quench his thirst at all. Zuo Lan's other hand had already reached under the hem of Angus's clothes, and his fingers rubbed his waist.

    The whole scene was enthusiastic, and the sound of the corners of the lips lingered in everyone's ears.

    Angus tried to keep himself awake. He stretched out his hand to push the person, suppressing his emotions: "Someone."

    Regardless of Zuo Lan , he endured his lover who had not been in contact for ten years, and now he can finally touch him. How is it possible to let go.

    He stretched his leg between Angus's legs, slowly rubbed it, and then used force from his waist, rolled over to press him on his body, and at the same time waved his hands, the two figures instantly disappeared in front of everyone.

    Dewl gritted his teeth: "What about others?!"

    Bastard! Pressing his brother in front of him, whether he is a short elder or not, this thing can't be tolerated anyway!

    Tong Xiao felt a bit itchy on the tip of his nose. He reached out and touched it, and said, "This is the barrier of King Rat. I can't open it even if you don't say you." I'm

    really curious about what will happen inside, and I also really want to think about it. Take a peek.

    "Then wait?" Dyur was furious. He waited, waiting for Angus to be eaten and wiped by Zuo Lan. He wanted to blast the place directly just thinking about it.

    Tong Xiao heard directly hold a tall hand, he said:. "Rat King Angus and his brother have been married, and I kiss my normal way, he says no decisive time ginseng had a junior partner,"

    also In an instant, the little ginseng ran out, and he shook the branches and looked around, as if looking for his little friend.

    As a result, he didn't find anything, so he poked Tong Xiao's arm with the tip of a branch, as if asking where his little friend was.

    Seeing this, Dewl touched the little ginseng with anger, "Don't think about it, your Uncle Angus doesn't have that function." The

    little ginseng hasn't reacted yet, and Tong Xiao is not happy anymore. He hums and says, "Me too. Without this function, don’t you still have small ginseng?"

    Deyw laughed as soon as he heard it, and a little bit sad after the ridiculous.

    Why is Zuo Lan able to kiss me and me, and he is even careful to kiss me.

    Suddenly I felt so hard.

    With memories on his face, he said: "I really miss it. They used to be like this all the time that year, and they suddenly disappeared in front of us."

    "That year?" Tong Xiao only found out at this time that they had just left behind. thing.

    He asked: "You just said that Angus and the others lived here for a year?"

    Mond nodded his head: "It was a year, and Lord Hume suddenly left after a year, and the Rat King suddenly fell into a coma. Our people firmly believe Lord Hume will come to save us. After waiting for you for a hundred years, it is finally waiting for you."

    One year, one hundred years.

    These two times are completely out of sync.

    "Cross the gap of darkness, time is not equal." Diyw said, but there was some stability in his heart.

    The one year here is only three days outside, and the hundred years here are only ten years outside, that is to say, they can leave this place if they can rush to the dark boundary within a year.

    In this way, they don't have to hurry back.

    "The Rat King and King Hume are afraid they won't be able to get out for a while, why don't I take you to have a meal first and take a rest?" Mond respectfully asked and answered, completely accustomed to Zuolan's affairs.

    But for what Mond said about eating and drinking.

    A crowd of people listened, they didn't have any appetite at all. Even if their stomachs were already crying out of hunger, they all felt that they had no appetite, they just didn't want to eat anything.

    Ma Luo whispered: "The talent of dumb people is really amazing. Looking at them again, I am afraid I will be willing to starve to death."

    Although the voice is low, several people around can still hear it.

    Diyw directly passed by with a cross-eyed, and said: "Go out and tell Carey to double the training."

    Marlow took a deep breath, his face became a ball of bitterness, and when he saw Carey, he really didn't The first sentence when the two of Ningxin met was to tell him the bad news. In my heart, I wanted to meet quickly but didn't dare to meet quickly. I always felt a little panicked.

    Mond may know that foreigners don't like watching them eat.

    After the meal was delivered, he took the group and left, leaving these outsiders alone.

    "In fact, it was a little weird when I first came. This underground world is really shocking. Ten years alone will definitely not be possible, but if it is really a hundred years, it would still agree." One of them said.

    "And did you find out that this cave is not cold."

    "It's not just not cold. I watched those dumb people wearing single clothes, and there was no coldness on the surface." Doubts were

    heard after another.

    In fact, thinking about it, they really admire dumb people.

    This place is too weird. It can freeze people by showing up on it, and the powerful monsters are one after another. As a result, dumb people without any self-protection ability can survive for a hundred years in this weird place.

    And seeing that the dumb people live well in this place, the environment is good, and the food is good.

    I'm really curious, how did they survive.

    Tong Xiao sipped the Mang tree sap. He leaned against the tall man's shoulder slightly, and asked, "I don't know if the Rat King has recovered his memory. I have a lot of things to ask him."

    Deyoul said nothing.

    He hoped that King Rat would never restore his memory. If he could choose, a younger sister-in-law and an elder would naturally be more acceptable as a younger sister-in-law.

    Tong Xiao took a sip of the juice and watched as the little ginseng was bending over and grunting. He leaned into the ear of the tall man and whispered: "Although the Rat King doesn't know how to adjust, he is not small, maybe he can make him The ginseng is born."

    Deyur's hand cutting the meat was taken aback.

    The elder should be the elder. If you call him an uncle, you can let the little ginseng be born a day earlier. He is also willing. After all, this way, he can kiss me and me with a dwarf one day earlier, without looking at the rat king and Angus. The look jealous.

    Especially now, it has been almost two or three hours, and there hasn't been any movement yet.

    Deyw snorted softly, but in two or three hours, he could still fight for one night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 1.1K 47
Attention: This novel is not mine . Also this novel is a continuation of Cub Raising Association. You must visit and read the "Cub Raising Associat...
459K 25.1K 18
𝐒𝐡𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐱 𝐑𝐮𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐬𝐡 𝐑𝐚𝐣𝐩𝐮𝐭 ~By 𝐊𝐚𝐣𝐮ꨄ︎...
3.2M 203K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
3.3M 191K 77
Nobody ever loved him; she was the first who loved him. He did not have a family and then one day she entered into his life and became a world for h...