In Love With The Enemy: A Lov...

נכתב על ידי TaylinJofficial

24 Year old Alina Maddox, a simple bright girl who lost her father at age 19 to a ruthless Ceo billionaire, T... עוד

Backstory
Chapter 1: Office Call
Chapter 2: The Stranger (Part 1)
Chapter 3: The Stranger (Part 2)
Chapter 4: His Cousin
Chapter 5: Disturbing News
Chapter 6: Not Convinced
Chapter 7: Unwanted Guest
Chapter 8: The enemy in front of me
Chapter 9: Abducted (Part 1)
Chapter 10: Abducted (Part 2)
Chapter 11: The Jet
Chapter 12: New living arrangement
Chapter 13: The Truth (Part 1)
Chapter 14: The Truth (Part 2)
Chapter 15: Pissed Off
Chapter 16: A Lesson
Chapter 17: Drink her Away
Chapter 18: Apperance and Launch
Chapter 19: An Unexpected Surprise
Chapter 20: Little Girl & Her Brother
Chapter 21: Read Away
Chapter 22: Unpleasant Greeting
Chapter 23: Boundaries crossed and Promise broken (Part 1)
Chapter 24: Boundaries Crossed and Promise Broken (Part 2)
25. The Plan
26. One push is all it takes
27. The family call (Part 1)
28. The family call (Part 2)
29. I saved you...or did I?
30. Accept what is reality
31. Right around the Corner
32. Ready or not, here I go
33. The family Dinner
34. Making a change
35. Twisted choices and Hard decisions
36. The proposal
37. A special night, but maybe too special
38. Try again or fail Completely
39. No other Choice
40. The flight
41. Their stay (Part 1)
42. Their stay (Part 2)
43. One of a Kind smile
44. Those special moments
45. Abducted again - Part 1
46. Abducted again - Part 2
47. Getting her back - (Part 1)
48. Getting her back - (Part 2)
49. Back to New Yrok | The Invitation
50. Drama at the Party
51. Make out - love and confessions
52. Morning Awakening
53. Opening up | A sweet kiss | Nausea
55. Panic - (Part 2)
56. A comforting hug
57. The lake | Doctor's visit
58. Positive pregnancy | The Theatre | A decision made
59. The Goodbye Letter | Welcome home | The stranger's help
60. Rage, Hurt, & Terror
Author's note

54. Panic - (Part 1)

16 0 0
נכתב על ידי TaylinJofficial

Alina POV:

When I woke up, my dizziness was still there but it was reduced to where I could barely feel it. I was somewhat shivering, and I couldn't tell whether I was hot or cold.

I sat up straight and looked around the room to find Tristan sitting on one of the couches, his head drooping and his eyes closed.

Anyone could notice how uncomfortable the spot was and his posture was horrible. I wanted to say something but then decided not to.

The very second I looked at him, it made me recall that conversation in the car. I couldn't believe how careless he could be.

I had my doubts then when I first saw them, but never would have thought it was true. I tried to make any resemblances between AmberLeigh and Tristan, but found none really except for the nose maybe. Though, Preston shared a lot of the same features with him.

My thoughts ran wild like a marathon as I tried to calm myself. I didn't know how to respond to that.

The fact that he already had two children and hid them from the world, had me doubting him.

Those two little kids most probably didn't even know the truth about their life, only to be hidden away and taken care of through merely a maid.

I didn't ever get a chance to meet the woman, but I felt bad for her for some reason.

I had always thought he wasn't the type to have children at twenty-six. I would have thought he'd have his first at like thirty-eight or around that time.

Even though he supplied them with a place to stay and a woman to take care of them, I still felt like he was doing them wrong. He hadn't even told them that they were his, regardless of whether they sensed it or not.

I remembered every single detail from when I encountered with Amber and her brother. A smile graced my face when I recalled how intelligent she already was.

I wasn't in the least mad with Tristan for already having two children with different mothers, but I was disappointed with how he was choosing to let them grow up.

Now I somewhat understood why he always decided to not answer my questions when it came to them. I knew that he would feel like I would judge him and it would change my perspective on him.

Not that it didn't, because it surely did. Though, it wasn't my place to judge him for anything.

I stared at him and tilted my head to the side. Even with the small frown etched on his face, he looked so beautiful while sleep.

For a little while, I was in disbelief knowing the truth about the two of them, and it made me feel awkward.

I didn't know how to step forward and face him now knowing everything. What he was doing didn't make sense to me and I couldn't possibly be the same around him.

It was a kind gesture to take them both in and let them live in one of his estates, but they were living in oblivion and I felt that was beyond wrong for him to do something like that.

My stomach started to rumble loudly, making me clutch it in pain. I frowned and slowly got up from the bed.

I tiptoed to the door, cautious not to wake Tristan up while doing it. I kept my attention on him as I slowly opened the door.

A little relief filled me when he didn't wake, but he ended up slightly moving. I quickly got out of the room and ran down the stairs taking two at a time.

When I got to the kitchen area, a few maids looked at me with a weird expression. I probably looked like a bag of shit right now, but who cares at this point?

I ignored their worried expressions and ran to the gigantic fridge. I grabbed me a bottle of water and took a pan of lasagna out.

A lady behind me held me back and took the pan from me. "Let me." She smiled and fixed a huge plate of it.

She warmed it with the oven and then a few minutes later, she gave it to me.

I gave a weak smile and a thanks, before grabbing a fork and digging into it. I had overwhelming cravings and my hunger knew no bounds. I felt famished, even once I finished off the huge plate of food.

Getting another, I was halfway through with the second plate of lasagna, but then suddenly had the urge to puke...once again.

My forehead felt all sweaty as I got up, grabbed the water bottle and rushed back upstairs.

When I got closer towards the room, I tiptoed swiftly into the bathroom and emptied all the lasagna out my stomach.

I felt sick and I couldn't keep anything down. From the huge sundae I had to the lasagna. At first, I thought it was some type of food poisoning maybe or maybe one of the flavors I had become allergic to? But then I started adding all my symptoms up.

I felt lightheaded and exhausted, hunger craved for food and when I finally ate, I end up puking it all out. Then there's the situations with these unexpected high temperatures. THATS WHEN I STARTER TO WORRY.

I racked my brain for any clues that could help me figure out what was going on with my health, but then something came to me.

My periods weren't like usual girls, it was irregular. Usually you get a period for a week each month, but mines always came late. I had mines each two to three months and it lasted way longer.

I tried to remember the last time I had my period. Then I remembered it was before I met Arthur. A week before at most. I had been in extreme pain with the cramps and my mood didn't help either.

Then I counted how long I've been here. I hadn't gotten one since then, and it's been about 1 in a half or 2 months since I've been staying with Tristan.

I should have gotten my period somewhere around this week. I checked my undergarments and found nothing. I didn't get it yet.

Thats when I started to get crazy thoughts. I left the bathroom and searched for a electronic I could do a little research on.

I left the room once again and strolled down the stairs. I walked down the corridors and found myself standing in front of a room.

I entered without much thought, and sighed in relief to find a Gray laptop resting on the wooden table.

Opening it, I instantly groaned. It was protected with a password. Probably Tristan's.

I typed in numerous things, but none of it worked. I didn't know anything about him except for what he had already told me or what I already knew.

I tried to remember what his birthday was from Wikipedia when I researched him a few years back, but I completely ignored the details about his birth.

Groaning in frustration, I pulled the end of my hair and bit down on my bottom lip. I concentrated on what it could be.

Thats when I remembered how much he claimed he cared and loved me. I tried my name and anything he could have known about me, but it was all incorrect.

I was about to give up when it said only one last try before the laptop was locked due to numerous attempts at signing into it, but then I remembered something.

He had this admiration for the nickname he gave me. I tried Kooky, and to my surprise, it actually worked.

Bingo! I finally got in. Going to Google, I searched in symptoms of pregnancy. It felt hella weird to search this, but I had to.

I gasped loudly when I got the search results.

Even though I didn't have all the signs of early pregnancy, I did have a few of them. That meant, there was a slight chance I could be....

'No! This could be anything, Alina. Do not say anything about the word pregnant!' My head scolded me.

If I actually was, everything in my life would change. Not only that, things would be complicated and especially now that I know about Tristan's previous kids.

Though, I wasn't gonna make any conclusions until I was sure. And the only way to be sure about it was to either get a check up or get a pregnancy test.

So without another thought, I got up and ran out of the room, but not without clearing the search history and shutting the door back.

I wasn't thinking about what I was about to do, I only needed to know if what was happening to me had anything to do with a baby. I would be on the verge of insanity and distress if I didn't find out ASAP!

Going to the driver, I immediately started shouting orders. "Take me to the store! Please, right now!"

He looked at me weirdly and concern. I held the urge to roll my eyes and scream at him. I didn't know why I felt like that, but I was feeling extra moody while waiting for him to finally accept.

"Madam, I don't think..." He stopped when I gave him a hard cold glare.

"I need to consult with Mr. Turner and get the permission to take you anywhere. I am sorry, but I cannot drive you anywhere without his consent."

I narrowed my eyes on him and sighed. "Please, I promise I will let him know and I will not get you in trouble. Please, its urgent and I can only know about this." I pleaded to him.

"Madam..." The driver continued, but I expressed all my emotions in one blow, taking him aback in shock.

"Please, sir. I need to go to the store and confirm something. It will only be a few minutes, and I promise you won't get in trouble."

He finally sighed and let in. "Okay, Madam. Please hurry." He said, although I could notice the panic in his voice.

I didn't wait another moment and I slid into the backseat.  The moment I did, the engine started and we pulled out of the estate.

I wasn't worried about getting in trouble with Tristan for leaving without his knowledge, I was worried about what I would find out.

'God please not let it be what I think it is...!' I crossed my finger and closed my eyes, praying to god that things wouldn't turn out to be.....true.

But not every wish comes true.....

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

2.4K 33 13
I started to step back slowly. " please I am sorry , I didn't mean to invade in your privacy " I scared of his reaction the way he staring in to my s...
23.2K 4.5K 50
This is the second book of the series. Though it can be read as a stand alone book. I would advice you to read Time Flies first. Thank you... Shane S...
710 199 24
Mirabel Collins a 21 year old girl who lost her mother at a tender age has to live with her father who was busy chasing after lifeless notes and coin...
46.7K 995 24
Meet Alexandria Frost, 17 years old, Beautiful,but hides under over-sized hoodies and long jeans and With perfect grades, She definitely earned the t...