An Eventful Internship

By Captain_Kitler

Sooooooo I'm really sorry but May is dead, much like everyone else in Peter's family. In this he used to have... More

What Truly Happens Behind Closed Doors | 01
The Start Of An Eventful Field Trip | 02
Impressing A Genius... | 03
...Or Two | 04
Non-Linear Equations | 05
Grab A Box Of Tissues | 06
Mr. Angel | 07
A Good First Day At SI | 08
Dinner With The Avengers | 09
420 Whatcha Smokin'? | 10
Sick Day... | 11
Parent Day | 12
Bad Day | 13
Happy Birthday To Me... | 14
Harley Stark...? | 15
A Kiss, Love and Widow Bites | 16
He Kissed You?! | 17
Skipping Class | 18
Finding Out | 19
Little Sister | 20
I'm Sorry | 21
It's Nothing | 22
How Did We Not Know? | 23
Expelled | 24
New Home | 25
Park | 26
New Friends | 27
A First Day At School | 28
Oh I Got Expelled | 29
An Unexpected Guest | 30
Mission | 31
Mission II | 32
Dead | 33
Arc Reactor | 34
Explanation | 35
Scars | 36
Kidnapped... Not Really | 37
Bird Buddy | 38
Buckaroo | 39
School already...? | 40
A/N Face Reveal Cuz Why Not?
The Inevitable Bitchy Teacher | 41
Autism Awareness | 42
Are You High? | 43
Yeet I Go | 44
Yup Just A Super Soldier... | 45
Nightmares And Plums | 46
Just Boring Sh-tuff | 47
Illegal Adoption | 48
Peter... What The Fuck? | 49
What A Bitch | 50
I Got Struck By Lightning... | 51
WHAT THE HELL?! | 52
You're Spider-Boy? | 53
Christmas Eve | 54
Not Allowed In The McDonald's Ball Pit | 55
Uncle Mark... | 56
Lucifer | 57
Mazikeen | 58
Home | 59
Oh I Was Shot... | 60
Baseball Game | 61
I LOOK LIKE A MINECRAFT VILLAGER | 62
Nine Nine! | Part One | 63
Nine Nine! | Part Two | 64
Nine Nine! | Part Three | 65
Bucky's Therapy Session | 66
Tattoos Are Cool! | 67
Czech Dudes And Guitars | 68
Eating Disorders and Never Have I Ever | 70
I Guess I'm Alexander Hamilton | 71
Happy Meal | 72
Yelena | 73
Cap's Gay | 74
School Is Boring And I Like Muffins | 75
The Legends Of Tomorrow | Part One | 76
The Legends Of Tomorrow | Part Two | 77
The Legends Of Tomorrow | Part Three | 78
Bye Maise... Or Was It Maeve? | 79
Cats
New Home... Again | 80
I'm Not Dead | 81
School... Fuckin' School | 82
Going To School And Bucky's A Baker | 83
More Muffins and Not Baguettes | 84
Ohhhh Bo | 85
Gay Dad #1's Birthday | 86
Demigods Smoke Weed Too | 87
...So Does Apollo | 88
I Hate People That Work At The Bank... i wOrK at ThE BAnK | 89
PPPS To The Rescue | 90
School? Early?! BEGONE IMPOSTER! | 91
School, Lost Girls and Happy Meals | 92
Batfam Crossover Cuz Why Not? | 93

You Guys Know Each Other? | 69 😏

2.8K 104 196
By Captain_Kitler

February 10th

D'you know when you're just casually walking to work and an old friend shoots an arrow beside you scaring you half to death? No? Oh, well it's annoying.

At first I thought it was Clint, well it's not apparently, I learned that when I saw the arrow. I know those arrow.

"Ollie, you know it's rude to shoot arrows at people" I say turning around to see the Green Arrow.

"Really? Didn't realise" he says with a smirk.

"What are you doing here?" I ask in amusement.

"Am I not allowed to visit my favourite kid?" He says and I roll my eyes playfully.

"You're not here for me, you would've called" I say and continue walking to the tower while he follows behind me.

"Yeah you're right, I have a business meeting with Stark for Queen Consolidated" he shrugs.

"You plan on going there dressed like Robin Hood?" I smirk, choosing to neglect to tell him I'm Tony's personal intern.

"Oh yeah! I forgot, well cya kid!" He says, ruffling my hair and dashing off. Asshole. He knows I hate that.

I roll my eyes and continue to walk through the streets, why did no one even spare a glance at him and his ridiculous costume? New York is literally just a sea of ignorance.

Within a few minutes I reach the tower, I say hi to a few people as I make my way through security.

I get to the elevator and walk in, taking a sigh as I do so. I sing along to the elevator music, AC/DC of course, I mean this is Stark Industries, we don't fuck around.

The doors open and I walk out into the lab where Tony is very engrossed in his work.

With a smirk, I take a few chemicals mix em together and the chemical reaction creates a huge bang causing him to jump, hitting his head of the lamp above him.

I burst out laugh and he turns to me with a glare.

"Really?" He says shaking his head amusedly.

"Come onnnn, I had to" I say with a smirk.

"Yeah yeah" he says whilst rolling his eyes.

"Hey don't you have a meeting soon?" I ask and his eyes widen.

"Oh yeah shit! Thanks for reminding me, apparently it's important" he says rushing out.

"Change into a suit! Don't want Pepper to be pissed at to again!" I say and he clicks his finger the way Hamilton does when Burr asks him if he punched the Bursar and Hamilton says 'yes'.

Aww now I wanna watch Hamilton, thanks a lot Tony!

"Mr. Parker? Mr. Barton is requesting your help" Friday says, pulling me from my thoughts.

"Where is he?" I ask with a sigh.

"Currently hiding in a store room on the 67th floor" she replies.

"Lead me the way" I say.

***

Well turn out Clint threw glitter paint bombs at Bucky and also put blonde hair dye in Mom's shampoo bottle. So now I'm trying to prevent an angry super soldier and my now blonde mother from killing him.

"Come on Мама паук, it's not that bad, you suit blonde" I say with a nervous laugh as she throws a knife at Clint only just missing him.

"Of course I suit it! I'm gorgeous with any hair colour! It's the fact that HE pranked me!" She says and I snort, she glares at me and I hold my hands up in protest.

Bucky uses the distraction to try and dart past me, but I stop him with my hand up, causing him to walk into it.

"Ow Jesus, that was like hitting a brick wall, how strong are you?" He complains holding his chest.

"Take a shower, Bucks, I got paint on my hand" I say, showing him my pink glittery hand.

"Not until he pays!" He growls, pointing a finger at Clint.

"It's washable! I swear! And the hair dye isn't permanent! Please leave me alone! I have kids! I can't die!" Clint exclaims with widened eyes, meanwhile I let out a snort.

"You can get your revenge another way, how bout a prank war?" I say with a smirk.

"No" "yes" Bucky and Nat say at the same time, Bucky agreeing while Nat disagrees.

"What? Whyyyy?" He asks her with a pout, his somewhat intimidating demeanour fading causing me to snicker slightly.

"Because it's for children and the tower would be destroyed within a day" she says.

"Okay fiiiine, how bout this, you both punch Clint as hard as you can and call a truce, fair?" I say and the two smirk, while Clint shakes his head.

"Okay, go ahead" I shrug, standing aside.

"What?! Noooo!" Clint protests but I just laugh.

Nat punches him square in the jaw and Bucky hits him in the stomach, winding him like a lot.

"Huh, that felt good" Nat smirks and walks of leaving Clint on the floor.

"Agreed" Bucky says, following after her.

"Welp, bye Clint" I say and skip off, yes you read that correctly, skip. Hey don't judge me, it's such an effective way of travel, like you go so fast and don't even get out of breath. Like if I was running from a murderer I'd for sure skip.

Anygays, I walk into the elevator and go down to the intern floors.

I'm bored so I just take a wander, help a few people with equations or things they're building.

Just as I'm walking past the meeting room, totally not because I know Ollie and Tony are in one, one of the doors open and the two walk out.

"Oh hey! Fancy seeing you here am I right?" I say and Ollie facepalms while Tony looks confused.

"Hey kid, umm I'm confused" Tony says with a puzzled frown.

"Wait you know Stark?" Oliver asks me and I smirk.

"Well I work here I'm also kinda dating his son and I have a mama spider now who just happens to be Black Widow" I say to Ollie with a shrug, like I'm talking about the weather.

"I- wow, okay, that's a lot to take in" he says with wide eyes.

"You guys know each other? How?" Tony asks, looking from me to Oliver.

"That is a great question" I say with a nervous chuckle and Ollie sends me a look that just screams, DON'T YOU DARE TELL HIM ABOUT GREEN ARROW.

"He's my godfather" I say, good that works, not a lie either by the way, he actually is, he was my mother's best friend when they were kids, both he and Tommy.

"Wow, really?" Tony asks I'm surprise and Ollie smiles.

"Yeah, I was best friends with his mom, she moved to New York when we were in College, we lost contact a few years after Peter was born and then when he was 7 I found him again" Ollie explains.

"Well you should join us for dinner, any family of Pete's are family to the team" Tony says and I grin.

"Yes do that! You have to meet мама паук and Harley!" I say and he smiles.

"I'd love to kid" he says and I let out a celebratory 'yas!'

***

"Hey guys! This is Oliver, my godfather!" I say to the team as we walk in, they all look with raised brows.

"Your godfather is Oliver Queen?" Harley asks with wide eyes.

"Yep!" I say chirpily.

Suddenly Pietro zooms next to him, "why does he have such an intimidating resting face?" He asks me and I snort.

"Oh my god it's Barry 2.0" Ollie mumbles.

"I know right!" I say to him.

"Who's Barry?" Bucky asks, having heard what Ollie said because of his super soldier hearing.

"A friend of mine" Oliver replies.

"Ollie and Barry are my BROTP, like if they were gay they would so be married or something by now" I say and Pietro snorts.

"If you're Pete's godfather then how come you didn't become his guardian when his mother passed?" Nat asks, crossing her arms.

"I was stranded on a deserted island and presumed dead around that time" he replies.

"Yeah he learned Mandarin and archery and met this guy Yao Fei, and apparently Sara didn't die either and was just rescued by her lesbian lover Nyssa Al Ghul" I say and Ollie glares at me.

"It's an inside joke" He says with a chuckle.

"How the heck can that be an inside joke?" Clint asks with a snort.

"Wellllll, if we told you, it wouldn't be an inside joke" I say with a shrug. Wow nice save Peter! Good job! Wait I'm talking to myself again aren't I? Dammit!

———

Wooiowowiwiwowoow hushfiwifjebeiif

Umm hi. I've not uploaded in ages, I'm sooooo sorry I had to walk my lawnmower to China, I hope you guys understand!

Also I'm gonna write more of Oliver Queen in this! Hope that's okay!

Word Count: 1400

Shrug Count:

- mayaaa ✌🏼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

128K 3.4K 25
❝ y-you just WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND! ❞ I snapped staring into my clenched fists ❝ What don't I understand peter?❞ Tony kept a concerned tone, never onc...
2.8K 68 20
=THIS STORY HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED, I MOST LIKELY WILL NOT RE-WRITE OR CONTINUE IT= SUMMARY: Peter Parker, a local neighborhood superhero, desperatel...
43.1K 979 11
(book 1) y/n stark is really not here for this european school vacation because in this post-endgame world, she's mourning the loss of her dad. but o...
631K 20.3K 29
(Under editing) [MANY ERRORS. I started this book when I was just learning how to write and need to review this book severely!!] { U P D A T E | I've...