Ohhhh Bo | 85

ITS THE ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THIS FIC!!!! I just wanna thank you all so much for reading this, it's been so fun! I started this fic one year ago today on the 9th of March 2021, it's crazy that it's been a whole year.

———

After I have some gooood baguette with Bucky I make my way home, I guess I should call it home. It's so weird to say.

I'm on the subway right now, I'm so high bro's, why did I think this was a good idea? Eh I'll probably be a bit more sober by the time I get to the house. Hopefully.

I find a newspaper next to me and decide to do the puzzles like some old ass man. They're kinda boring not gonna lie and I somehow find them funny 'cause I'm high. YO WTF THAT RHYMED!

Aaaaaaanygays once I'm off the subway I skip merrily to the house. No like I actually skip, it's an effective way of travel okay.

Ya know I'm so glad Charlie lives so close to the subway station where I get off. Like I've never lived somewhere so conveniently stationed.

I walk in the house, putting my sober face on.

"Peter! You're back! Just in time, my buddy's in the living room if you wanna go an say hi, he has your sense of humour so you'll get on" Charlie says from the kitchen as I walk along the hallway.

"Yeah sure" I say giving him a small salute and then walking into the living room across the hall. Holy shit I have to talk to someone I've never met before.

I walk in and I see a dude sitting there, he looks kinda familiar.

"What's up, I heard we share the same humour" I say as I sit down across from him.

"According to Charlie" he says.

"So you're an insensitive asshole who ignores real life shit with jokes, it's a pleasure" I say with a slight smirk.

"Yeah that pretty much sums me up" he shrugs, he sounds like... an artist, yo does that make sense. He also sounds kinda like someone who people think might be gay but are straight. Yeah don't question me.

"Hey you look familiar" I say and nods with a slight chuckle, huh he's nervous, hides it well though.

"Yeah you're that YouTube guy, the fuckin' vine guy" I say nonchalantly in realisation.

"Yep" he replies and I snort.

"Dam it must suck to be famous and shit with anxiety, or just famous in general, I'd probably just like... shoot myself in the head and have the bullet come out the other end" I say with a shrug and he cracks a laugh.

"Yeah I don't have that luxury and I like money" he jokes with a shrug of his own.

"Priorities" I nod (420) in agreement.

We spend the next 10 minutes just vibing and talking about random shit, like how shitty it is when people get rated in school year books, I dunno how it got to that but oh well. He's a cool dude like what the fuck, I never would have seen him and Charlie as friends ya know?

"Hey guys, dinner will be ready in 10 minutes, how are you two doing?" Charlie asks as he walks in, sitting next to my new bestie.

"Good" I reply with a shrug.

"We we're talking about how derogatory school yearbook ratings are" Bo says and I nod.

"But seriously I was voted most likely to become a criminal and most likely to die before age 20 at my last school" I say.

"Like how fucked up is that? Hearing that as a kid would mess you up, it's practically telling you that you won't succeed in life or amount to anything, it's ridiculous" Bo replies and Charlie kinda looks at us like 'okay?'

"Society has failed us, kids are held up to these incredibly high standards at young ages and being forced to fit in because if they don't they get all these labels like outcasts, failures, freaks, the list never ends" I say, almost breaking out on a full-on rant.

"These social norms have gotta stop because all they do is damage everyone who falls just out that line of so called normalcy, mental health in young people is worse than it's ever been and hardly anyone acknowledges it" Bo says in agreement, ima say it again; this dude is cool.

"Right? It's completely ridiculous" I agree whilst Charlie is just like 'what the fuck is going on?'

"Okay then...?" The man replies and I fight the urge to snort.

He then looks at me and frowns upon noticing something.

"Your eyes look red Pete, you okay?" He asks with concern, I see Bo smirk, he definitely knows, Charlie however seems oblivious.

"Yeah, I watched the lion king, all that trauma just came rushing to the surface ya know?" I say and he looks at me like what the fuck.

"What? I'm not allowed to cry at a movie? I'm gay what do you expect, we're very emotional" I say and Bo can't help but let out a snort.

"No, you're allowed to cry! That's not what I was getting at!" He says defensively and I let out a laugh.

"Chill dude, I don't give a shit" I say and rolls his eyes.

"Well I'm gonna go dish out the food so make you're way to the table" he says and walks out.

"Is he always that oblivious?" Bo asks me in amusement.

"Yup" I say with a smirk.

"Either way, maybe lay of the weed kid, it fucks up your brain and it's bad for your mental health" he says aww I was vibing, why does he gotta ruin it? He has a point to be honest but still.

"I'm already fucked up, trust me dude, you do not wanna know the shit that goes on up in my head" I say with a laugh.

"Here's uh, some advice, get therapy, woohoo free drugs" he says jokingly and I snort.

"Ayo why's that not a bad idea though" I smirk.

***

I find myself around the table with my new buddy Bo and Charlie.

In all honesty I feel like I'm about to throw up, I've already eaten a lot today and this is just too much.

"So uh Peter I have to ask, I was well confronted by a woman, she threatened to kill me if I hurt you, you know who she is?" Charlie asks me I nearly choke on my water.

"You talked to Nat?" I ask with wide eyes.

"Well more like she pinned me against a wall and pointed a knife at me" he says and I snort.

"Ha yeah, sorry bout that, she's just a little protective 'cause all my other foster parents have been assholes" I reply with a shrug.

"How exactly do you know her?" He asks me confusedly.

"Dude that was Black Widow" I say and it was now Bo's turn to choke on his water.

"How the hell do you know black widow?" Charlie asks me with wide eyes.

"She's the reason I signed up for the internship, I see her like everyday, she's practically my mom now" I shrug.

"These foster kids are built different" Bo says and I let out a short laugh.

"We definitely are" I smirk.

Well that was a pretty average dinner for me. Better than that time with- ya know what you don't wanna know.

———

Sorry. x9228283829929 times for not updating

Peter's Shrug Count: idfk

Word Count: 1200

- mayaaa ✌🏼