A Kiss, Love and Widow Bites | 16

31st August

It's been two weeks since me and Harley met in person and we hang out basically every day.

That's what we're doing right now Harley and I are walking together in the streets laughing at each other's jokes, both of us drinking monster and eating gummy worms.

"Hey wanna see me grind this railing on my board?" I ask as we come to a staircase.

"Go ahead, if you fall I'll laugh" he says jokingly.

I skate and jump up on the railing, grinding it perfectly, then landing with a kick flip at the end.

"Aye dang that was smooth" I say with a grin.

"That was pretty cool not gonna lie" he says catching up with me and I smirk.

"I know" I say cockily and he rolls his eyes.

We then continue to walk, just talking about stupid stuff, until something comes to me.

"Wait since you're Tony's kid, does that mean you know Wan?" I asks and he nods.

"Wanda? Yeah she's like my sister. Do you- do you like her?" He asks and I laugh slightly.

"She's cute and all but she's definitely not my type plus I like someone else" I say with a smirk.

"Oh" he says, with slight disappointment and I can't help but laugh.

"You Blue, I like you" I say in amusement grabbing his shoulders.

"Y-you do?" He asks in surprise and I just laugh a little more.

"Yeah, I don't give everyone pet names" I say with a smirk and he smiles goofily, it's adorable.

"Neither do I" he says and without thinking I lean into kiss him.

Our lips connect and he melts into my grasp, the kiss is sweet, not too long and not too short. It's perfect.

We pull apart and he smiles brightly like a goofball.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that" I say and if it's even possible, his smile gets even brighter.

"If it's anywhere near as long as I've waited then I feel your pain Bubs" he says and I laugh slightly.

"Come on, we gotta get to the tower" I say and we continue to walk to SI, hand in hand.

When we arrive we walk in, our hands letting go, we then dramatically wave at each other as we go into separate elevators.

The elevator doors close and I'm alone, I'm probably smiling like an idiot right about now but I don't care.

Damn I love him. I love him, I should tell him that.

When the elevator doors slide back open, I walk out into the lab and Tony looks up at me.

"Hey kid, what's with the smile? Did you do something dirty or something?" He asks in amusement.

"I'm not that happy" I say jokingly and he snorts.

"Seriously, I've literally never seen you this happy before, what's up?" He asks and I just shrug, sitting down at a workbench.

"Just a good day I guess" I say with a shrug.

"Well as long as your happy, it's a nice change kid" he says with a fond smile.

"Thanks" I say and get to work on some stuff here and there.

Tony let's me upgrade Nat's widow bites which is fucking awesome. I changed the little widow design to a female widow, she'll probably prefer it. I also up the charge by like a lot, all I did was put copper wiring in the back to soak up the excess power so it doesn't backfire. I even manage to make it smaller more efficient as well as making it more comfortable to hold and use.