New Friends | 27

October 19th

*RING RING RING!*

My eyes open and I let out a groan, I'm not awake enough for this shit. I hit my alarm clock as though to turn it off but instead I find myself breaking it.

"Oh come on! Again?!" I whine, sitting up with a huff.

I get out of bed with an overly dramatic stretch, then make my way to the bathroom.

I quickly take a shower and brush my teeth then I get dressed for another boring ass day of school.

It's Monday! Yay! Hint the sarcasm. I have that new school today, I hope it isn't too bad. It's most likely gonna be super easy like every other school I've went to.

At least I can stay out for patrol later today I think to myself as I lazily throw on socks which are both completely different colours. Eh I guess I'll just roll with them funky ass looking socks today.

I then walk out his room, then down the hall into the kitchen where I'm greeted with an empty room. There's no food to be found unfortunately, though I'm not really hungry to be honest.

Not long later I find myself rushing out the whilst awkwardly putting my jacket on, trying catch the subway on time.

I get on the crowded subway and sit down, a few other people come in, one of them a girl around the same age as myself.

She looked around, fear evident on her face as she sat down on a seat across from me.

Not long later a man comes on and sits next to her, she immediately stiffens and moves slight away from him, "I told you to leave me alone" she says scared. I immediately know that something's up.

I find myself scared for her, the guy is like 40 and she's like 14, he puts his hand on her lap the ghost of a sadistic smile on his face. I can't sit here and watch anymore, she looks around frantically as though looking for someone, anyone, who'll help her.

"Hey dude, I don't think she likes that" I say to him standing up with a fierce glare, he just ignores me.

I grab him roughly by his jacket and pull him out the seat then shove him away, a few people spare glances but turn back to what they're doing as though it never happened.

Not wanting to pick a fight he walks away out of the carriage to the next one, I then turn back to the girl who's clearly shaken up about the whole ordeal.

"Hey I'm sorry people like that dude exist, you goin' to school?" I ask her, she looks up at me, slight surprise coming over her face as she nods silently.

I sit beside her but with a seat between us, "I'm Peter by the way, what about you?" I ask her with a slight smile.

"Callie, thanks for what you did by the way, I thought no one would do anything" she says looking down at her lap.

"I just can't believe why someone would even think of doing something so vile, I'm glad you're okay" I say and a faint smile finds its way to her face.

"So are you going to school?" She asks and I nod.

"Yup, I got expelled from my last one for stabbing a teacher with a pencil, but to be fair he was a being a homophobic piece of shit, called me a faggot and I was bitch nah" I say and she cracks a small laugh.

"Hey this is gonna sound weird but can I add you to a discord server?" She asks me and I grin widely.

"Fuck yeah" I say and she smiles wider.

We then add each other on discord and she adds me to the server which is coincidentally named '✨ d a d d y I s s u e s ✨'

"Just a quick heads up, we all have daddy issues" she says and I let out an amused laugh.

"I'll fit right it then" I say which causes her to laugh.

***

✨ d a d d y i s s u e s ✨

***

➪ DatOrphanKid joined the party!

SteveRogersIsDaddy
A new people who dis?

Callie
I met him on the subway he's cool

GaryIsYerMa
Because that's not creepy at all

DatOrphanKid
I promise I'm not a pedo nor a creep... mmm well I dunno Radiohead is pretty sick

GayAlex
He's in, I like Radiohead

SteveRogersIsDaddy
I too like Radiohead

DatOrphanKid
Steve Rogers is NOT daddy, more like a grandma

Callie
But he's fine as hell

SteveRogersIsDaddy
Agreed

GayAlex:
Yeah I'm gay and even I think he's hot

DatOrphanKid
He literally always grabs your left boob when he laughs

GaryIsYerMa
That's just weird

GayAlex
Hold on how would you know?

DatOrphanKid
I have photographic evidence 😏

Callie
Show usssss

SteveRogersIsDaddy
Proof or it didn't happen

DatOrphanKid
(Pictures of Steve grabbing left boobs)

GaryIsYerMa
I'm not even gonna ask how you got these but omg these are goldddd 😂

Callie
He might not ask where you got these but I willllll

GayAlex
Yeah sameeee like these aren't any where

SteveRogersIsDaddy
Ikr I'm pretty sure I'd see em

DatOrphanKid
Yeah you can't show anyone those he'd do is stupid lectures and give me them eyebrows of disappointment

SteveRogersIsDaddy
HOLD UP YOU KNOW STEVE ROGERS????

GayAlex
YOU KNOW THE CAPTAIN AMERICAAAA??? 😯

GaryIsYerMa
This shit is getting weird

Callie:
Hold on guys we don't know that he's talking about Captain America

DatOrphanKid
Oh I am

***

"This is my stop" I say to Callie putting my phone into my pocket but she's just looking at me in shock.

"I work at SI" I say with a shrug and make my way off the subway.

———

I have no clue what this is but I hope you enjoyed it!

Word Count: 970

- mayaaa ✌🏼