Dead | 33

Yeahhhh read the title...

Sorry guys....

Almost there guys...

———

October 31st

Lol jk I'm not dead, ha! You actually thought that a couple lame ass terrorises could take me down? Nope.

Welllll you're probably confused is to what's going on well let me tell ya what happened.

After I got on the jet I passes out, that you know.

Then the medic have to like operate on my on the freaking jet but like apparently they're a surgeon which is really lucky for me because it means I didn't die.

So he or they, I don't know what they identify as, so the doctor, took the bullets out of my body and apparently a knife shard got stuck in me and he couldn't risk taking it out because I'd like die if it broke off or something.

So then he just had to stabilise me until we got back to HQ which took FOREVER like I was unconscious and even I was getting impatient.

Soooo as soon as we got to HQ I was immediately rushed to Med-Bay where I was put in an emergency operation and like when I found out it was Dr. Carter and Dr. Hall I was happy because like, they're super cool and I absolutely HATE Dr. Jones, he's such an asshat.

Aaaaanyway we're getting off track so anyway I was rushed into an emergency surgery and they operated on me an shit. Apparently a bunch of parts of the knife shard got into my bloodstream as well as some shrapnel. That wasn't looking too good for me untilllll Alaric said something about the same thing happening to Tony Stark but apparently mine is worse so suck that Tony!

So anyway he somehow thought it was a great idea to give me one of them glowey things in my chest because my enhanced healing couldn't even save me.

Wow I'm saying a lot of 'so's' anyway I got the thing in my chest and it was working, I was stabilised and I didn't flatline like the other 6 times so the doctors took that as a plus.

So now here I am sitting in a hospital bed with a glowey thing in my chest.

"Now I really am like Tony" I whine and Alaric just smirks.

"That arc reactor saved your life, you should be thanking Stark for the idea, if he never made one those years ago we never would've thought of it and you'd be well dead" he says and I sigh.

"You say that as though it's a bad thing" I say and he glares at me disapprovingly.

"Oh come on you should be used to these depressing ass suicide jokes by now" I say with a smirk and he takes a sigh of his own.

"You should be good to go in about a day, with your enhanced healing an all" he says standing up.

"Wait what day is it?" I ask him with a raised brow and he looks at me with a pitiful glint in his eyes.

"You were out for 11 days kid, you really got it bad this time" he says.

"Shit, I have to leave now, Tony's gonna be worried and so will Harley and Nat, I don't even wanna get into that" I say as I hurriedly get up.