The Inevitable Bitchy Teacher | 41

November 5th

Yup it happened. I knew this day would come and it fucking did.

I met the inevitable bitchy teacher!

She's a bitch, I can't remember her name and I don't really care but all you need to know is that I'm sitting at the back of the class glaring at her.

I also may or may not be sharpening a pencil... pfft it's not like I'm gonna stab her... nooooo I would never!

You might be wondering, 'oh why do you say she is bitchy Peter?' Well to answer that question that probably none of you asked, let me tell you a little story. How does that sound? Good... well I don't care, you have no choice.

So it was just after lunch, so I made my way to my next class, the one I'm sitting in right now. I may or may not have been late but don't blame me I was drawing a dick on the wall next to the vending machine.

So I got in late and the teacher immediately just looked at me in disgust.

"Why are you late?" She demanded as soon as I stepped foot in the classroom.

"Oh no, you should've never came" a kid said and he genuinely looked sympathetic.

That's when I immediately knew, ah fuck this is the bitchy teacher!

"Shut up" the teacher snapped at him, ooft.

"I'm assuming you're Peter Parker? The orphan?" She asked and I glared at her.

"Actually my name's Ben" I said, inwardly smirking but I just rolled my eyes on the outside.

"Surname?" She asked through gritted teeth.

"Dover" I replied with a sigh, a few people in the class fought the urge to laugh and luckily she didn't notice.

"Okay Ben Dover" she said and immediately regret it.

"Miss that is highly inappropriate, asking me to bend over in a class? No offence but you're not my type" I said jokingly, holding my hands up in mock defence, whilst feigning shock.

"Oh just take a seat rat" she sneered and I walked to the back of the class whilst the class snickered.

So now I've just been sitting in this seat for about 20 minutes so far and man this bitch has some never on her let me tell you.

I put my hand up because I realise I have no idea what subject this is, like what the heck is she teaching I just see a bitch talking shit.

"Yes Mr. Parker" she growls.

"I'm terribly sorry for the intrusion, but what the fuck are you actually teaching. Like I see you're saying things but I'm hearing is like a load of shit" I say as though I'm genuinely curious.

The class laugh and she glares at me intensely.

"Listen here boy, I've had enough of these remarks, if you don't shut the hell up I'll make the rest of your time in this school a living hell" she says in a dangerously low voice.

I make it look like I'm trying not to laugh and then just give up and snigger slightly.

"Fuck I'm sorry, I can't take an ugly bitch like you seriously" I say and and people literally have to bite down on their hands to stop themselves from bursting out laughing.

"OUT OF MY CLASSROOM NOW!" She yells and I smile gratefully.

"Oh gladly" I say and walk out whilst she glares at me.

"Buh bye you sexy beast" I say and she looks disgusting.

I wheeze and just walk further away and down the corridor out of sight.

I just take a wander through the hallways, I've not been in the school much so I've not been everywhere yet.

I'm walking around when I see my English teacher, ya know that sound guy. "Oh Peter, I've not seen you in a while" he says once he notices me.

"Yeah I've not been in school recently" I say sheepishly and his face morphs into concern.

"You know there's a rumour going around that you were kidnapped by terrorists, now I see why people say it, what happened?" He asks and I shrug.

"I guess I was just in the wrong place at the wrong time, let's just say I had to sign a confidentiality agreement contract saying I won't talk about it to anyone, and leave it at that" I say and he frowns.

"Well I'm glad you're doing well I guess, you wanna come to my classroom for a bit? We can talk about your assignment, I know you probably couldn't get around to doing it" he asks and I smile then nod.

"Yeah, it beats wandering around for 20 minutes" I say with a chuckle.

And it gives the author something to write about since she's got realllyyyy bad writers block. Maybe I should take over the story... wait that won't work... I'm not real... wait what?

You saw nothing...

Anyway I went to Mr. Baxter's classroom for the remainder of the period and we discussed my assignment.

I somehow went into depth on the book Being And Time by Martin Heidegger.

"-I read it in the original version first, often when books are translated they seem to miss things" I say and he raises a brow.

"You read it in German?" He asks in confusion.

"Yeah, if I'm gonna read a book I'll always read it in the original language" I reply with a shrug.

"Peter, have you ever taken an IQ test?" He asks me curiously

"Well yeah... but I don't really believe in labels like that and when people know you're a literal genius they tend to treat you different" I say with a shrug and slight sigh.

He looks at me... like one of them teacher proud moment looks that the favourite pupil always gets... oh my god am I favourite pupil?! Fuck this has never happened to me before... eh oh well.

Mr. Baxter then starts chuckling lightly, which causes me to raise a brow.

"You know, before you came to school I was told about you, by social workers, school boards... they were wrong Peter, you're a good kid, you're kind and you've got a heart, you think I don't notice but I do. Like when you stop those bullies in the corridor or paid for that kids lunch yesterday, or helped the janitor out earlier today. I don't know how no one else sees how much of a good kid you are, it baffles me" he says, oh my god this man is awesome.

"You really think so? You don't think I'm rude? A brat? Useless?" I ask, genuinely surprised.

"Peter you're not rude nor a brat, and you're definitely not useless, where is all this coming from?" He asks in slight concern.

I just shrug, not really knowing how to answer it, how am I supposed to tell my own teacher that those words used to be spat at me on a daily basis? By my own father, nearly every foster parent, previous teachers... basically every adult figure that comes into my life. Even my mother did... she apologised sure but it still hurt more than anything.

"Did someone say something like that to you?" He asks with a frown.

I don't know what to say so I just nod my head.

"Don't listen to em Pete trust me, you're definitely not any of those things" he says and I smile slightly, if only he knew...

The bell goes and we say our quick goodbyes then I'm off, the scene from before replaying in my head.

Ooh schools over, ima go smoke a fat joint!

———

Sorry I've not been updating as frequently lately!

I'll try harder ig!!

Word Count: 1270

- mayaaa ✌🏼