Not Allowed In The McDonald's Ball Pit | 55

I step out into the cold leaving the warmth of the warehouse and start to walk along the snowed over gravel path.

Once I'm out the warehouse lot, I start to make my way to Chrissy's friend, Tanisha, stays to pick her up. She's been there all day, well since around 1, but I've not gotten any calls from the other girls mother so I assume she's alright.

After a little while of walking I reach a neighbourhood and start walking through, it's not exactly what I call a safe neighbourhood but it seems alright.

I just go to the house written on the paper the woman gave me and walk up to the door, knocking three times. An older woman then opens it, a worn smile on her face as though all she's smiled her whole life. "You must be Peter" she says.

"Yeah it's a pleasure ma'am" I say holding my hand out for her to shake.

"You can call me Sha, come in, your sister is around here somewhere" she says, opening the door, I smile with a nod and I walk in.

The house is very domestic but yet tidy apart from a few toys on the floor here and there. But there's a nice homey feel to it, it's nice.

"Quite a few of us live in this house, it's always noisy" the woman says as she walks into the living room and I follow behind her.

"Oh hey ma, hey Peter" a woman I recognise says, it's Tanisha's mother, the one I talked to at Chrissy's school, Iris, her name was.

"Hi Mrs. Jackson" I say with a smile.

"Chrissy, is upstairs, she'll be down any minute, I told her you were in your way a few minutes ago" she says and I nod.

"Hey ma, who's the white boy?" A boy around the age of myself asks as he eats cereal.

"Boy don't speak with your mouth full" his mother scolds.

"That's Jayden, one of my sons" Mrs. Jackson says and the boy nods.

"Nice to meet you" I say holding my hand out for him to shake, holding back a smirk.

It takes him a while but he gets there and shakes it.

"Who shakes hands anymore?" He asks and I laugh.

"A lot of people, you never done a school interview or like job interview?" I ask and he shakes his head.

"Nah man" he laughs.

"So Peter, do you have any other siblings?" Mrs. Jackson asks me.

"Nah just Chrissy" I reply with a shrug.

"Hey did you get in a fight or somethin'?" Jayden asks me, pointing to his eye then I realise I have a black eye.

I got in a fight with some guy a few days ago when I was on my way to school, he was tryna mug a girl so I jumped right in.

"Oh yeah, I stopped some guy from mugging this girl and he wasn't to happy about it" I say with a chuckle.

"Cool!" He says.

"Not cool, are you okay Peter?" Mrs Jackson ask me worriedly.

"Oh I'm fine ma'am" I assure her.

Just then Chrissy comes running in with her friend.

"Hi Petey!" Chrissy exclaims excitedly throwing her arms around me.

"Hey Младшая сестрa, did you have fun?" I smile down at her.

"Yup! We played with Lego's!" She replies with a wide smile.

THIS TIME SKIP IS BROUGHT TO YOU BY PERCY'S BLUE COOKIES

Once we left Chrissy's friends house, we started to walk home as Chrissy told me everything she done.

Seeing as it was around five, I decided to stop by McDonald's and get her a happy meal. 

She was literally more interested in the toy than the food, but I don't blame her because I am too. I didn't get anything though, I'm not really hungry, I don't eat much lately, not sure if that's a good thing or not but oh well.

I let her eat inside the McDonald's because there's this play area bit, apparently there's an age limit. I know, how ridiculous?! Just because I'm over 12 I'm not allowed to jump in a ball pit. That's ageist! I'd sue! But I won't. Because I dunno how. I don't know everything ya know!

Ooh hey wanna hear a joke? It's super funny if I do say so myself.

Okay, why weren't Percy's grades good in school?

You have to say 'why'.

I'm still waiting!

Oh for fucks sake just say 'why', its not that hard!

...

FINALLY! Thank you.

Okay it's because they were bellow C level! Get it?!

I have to tell Percy that one, if you didn't laugh then you're a stupid dumb dumb.

Aaaanygays, after Mackie Ds, lol I love calling it that it sounds so stupid, so after McDonald's I take Chrissy back home and we just watch movies for the rest of the night.

Though once she's asleep, I sneakily put presents under the strangely decorated tree and fill her stocking. I then of course eat the cookies she left for Santa. Though for some reason I threw them up 5 minutes later. They were good cookies so I don't know why but oh well.

I then go to my bed and decide to do that thing called sleep. Eh maybe it'll do some good but who knows.

Adios amigos, I hope you all die and meet me in the afterlife. Wait no, I hope I die but IF you die, I'll see you there. Ha sike see ya in hell fuckers.

———

I wasn't gonna update today but oh well, here ya go fuckers.

It's kinda short but quit whining ya ungrateful shits. Okay that was rude but idc.

Word Count 950

Peter's Shrug Count: ONLY ONCE!! 😱

- mayaaa ✌🏼