You're Spider-Boy? | 53

Later on that day, I finally say goodbye to everyone at Camp Half-Blood, I became friends with literally everyone! Isn't that cool!

I even found someone who's a mini Steve! Like he genuinely looks like Steve, it's weird!

And then that Nico kid, he was awesome, he's from the same time as Steve and Bucky, they'd probably get along. Maybe they'll meet one day, who knows.

Though I made the mistake of letting the Aphrodite girls paint my nails. Yup, now they're pink and sparkly but oh well.

With my new, weird and whacky speed, I run home, I got a little bit too far, by that I mean I accidentally went to Philadelphia but oh well. I finally managed to get to the tower, I walk in the front as always.

I go into the elevator and Fri takes me to the top floor where everyone one is.

The elevator doors open with a bing and I walk out.

"What's up fuckers!" I say and everyone turns to me, Harley being the first to engulf me into a hug.

"Are you okay?!" He asks me, pulling apart to check me over for any injuries and I just laugh.

"Obviously, though something super cool happened, well two super cool things happened!" I say with a grin.

"Please don't tell me that one of those things were you getting struck by lightning" Tony says and I shake my head.

"Nope it's the effect the lightning had, like it was not normal lightning, I mean it was as red as blood" I say and they all nod, having seen it before.

"Yeah Fury was acting weird when I asked him about it, told us to forget it, that we shouldn't even have seen it" Steve says.

"I didn't see it, neither did dad, we thought they were going crazy" Harley says to me.

"Nah, I'm guessing they're just all clearsighted, they can see past the mist" I say with a shrug.

"Because that makes so much sense" he says sarcastically and I smirk.

"The lightning was created by Zeus and Hectate, I swear they hate my guts, but anyway it kinda... done something to me" I say with a nervous smile, most of them look confused apart from Clint and Nat.

"They hate me too kid" Clint says with a sympathetic nod.

"They love me, especially Artemis" Nat says with a smirk.

"Wait what do you mean it done something to you?" Bruce asks and everyone nods at his question.

"Well... you should get used to calling me Barry Allen, that's what they did" I say and most of them look confused.

"Wait for real?!" Pietro asks excitedly and I nod.

"Yay!" He says.

"Dam, aww that means Harley is your Iris" Scott says and everyone else is still confused.

"He means he can run really fast, like Pietro type fast" Bruce clears up for them.

"Aww Brucie I knew you were a fellow comic freak!" I say with a grin and he just smiles slightly in amusement.

"Wait, whaaaaat?" Clint says and with a mischievous smirk I race around the room, webbing them all to the ceiling, apart from Pietro, he holds them in place while I web them.

To us it looks like time is frozen, but we're just moving so fast that it looks that way.

We then stand in front of them and cross our arms.