New Home... Again | 80

A/N: okay guys I kinda fucked up on the name of his foster father cuz my brain is weird but anygays his name is Charlie, let's just make his middle name Evan for the hell of it, oki now on to the story!

———

We get to Charlie's house a few minute later, well I guess it's my home as well now isn't it? I've never really felt home anywhere, well actually now that I think about it there are those few moments that I do. With Harley, or Mom... as cheesy as that sounds.

His house isn't really what I expected, I was expecting a cramped two bedroom apartment but instead I was faced with a two story family home. It had a garage and everything, it even had freaking plants at the front door and they weren't dead!

"This is it!" Charlie says with a grin as we walk in.

I look around the place, it's clean, unlike the literal crack houses I've lived in.

"I'll give you a small tour of the place, starting with your room so you can put down your bags" he says and I nod then follow him upstairs.

He takes me into my room, and I'm surprised, normally I'm put it guest rooms that are always boring and stuff but this room looks like it's for a teenage boy which I am.

"My sister's an interior designer, she done all this, we can change the walls and stuff to another colour if you want" he says, and in all honesty I don't really know what to say

"My sister's an interior designer, she done all this, we can change the walls and stuff to another colour if you want" he says, and in all honesty I don't really know what to say. How the heck did I land this guy as a foster father after so many assholes fostering me?

"No it's fine, I like the blue, it's one of my favourite colours" I say and he smiles.

"I'm glad you like it!" He says.

I put my bags down and he continues to give me a tour showing me the bathrooms- yes plural there's two- and the kitchen and stuff. Then the living room, and his freaking home library, yeah I know it's awesome!

"Now last but definitely not least is the basement, now most people just keep tools or whatever in their basement but I turned it into something a little different" he grins.

I raise a brow curiously and follow him down the stairs into the basement. Ya know usually I wouldn't go into a dude basement after meeting him for the first time a few minute prior but oh well.

My eyes widen slightly as I walk in, there's a whole ass music studio at one side and like a pool table at the other with a couch and PS4. Like what the fuck? This is cool!

"My sister calls this my man cave, which is kinda being gender stereotypical because I'd totally still have this if I was a woman" he says and I smirk slightly, this guy reminds me of both Clint and Bucky put together.

"This is pretty cool, most of my foster homes are just shitty two bedroom apartments filled with illegal shit" I say and he raises a brow.

"Okay that's concerning but you're here now and there's nothing illegal in this house, at least I don't think there is but who knows" he says with a shrug and smirk amusedly.

My eyes catch a beautiful full-sized grand piano, like holy shit I've only ever seen a couple I'm person. These things are like suuuuupeer expensive.

"Can I?" I ask him with a childlike enthusiasm, gesturing to the piano.

"Go ahead" he laughs and go over and sit on the stool.

"Do you play?" He asks me.

"Yeah, my grandfather used to teach me every Friday after school" I say with a nostalgic smile.

"Well show me what ya got kid" he says.

I place my hands delicately on the keys, then with a breath, I start to play.

(Yo just pretend he be doin this, I rly love this piece, it's for sure one of my favourites)

I finish off the piece, it was quite long, I hope he didn't get bored or whatever.

"It's been a while since I've played" I laugh then look up to see he's just standing there with a grin.

"That was awesome!" He exclaims and I laugh at his enthusiasm.

"Thanks" I say amusedly, "I always wanted a piano as a kid, but ya know, foster care" I add.

"Well you can use this one whenever you want, you play any other instruments?" He ask me.

"I appreciate it and yeah, I play guitar, bass and violin, I played drums for like a year but I always ended up breaking em from hitting them too hard" I reply with a shrug.

"Jesus you're like a music prodigy, my brother would like you, he's in a band" he replies, huh thats cool, though how many siblings does this guy have.

"That's cool, hey how many siblings do you have?" I ask him curiously.

"Four, three sisters and a brother, you'll probably meet them all, truth is I've only told my dad and two of my sisters about the whole fostering thing" he says with a laugh.

Oh boy, now I am very observant as you all know and because of that I know that this dude has some serious mommy issues. How can I tell you ask? Well for starters he's not mentioned his mom once and he seems like the type of dude who talks about his family a lot, I mean he's already told me about his siblings so there's that.

And how else do I know about these mommy issues? Well there's many pictures throughout this house of his family, didn't see a mother in any of them. Grandmother? Yes, multiple sisters? Again yes, but no mother.

Now she could be dead but again, if your mom dies you don't not have pictures of her right? Even if she was like a horrible mom, for some reason most people would still have photos.

Now this is gonna be interesting, there's bound to be some family drama. Wow I am a horrible person.

Welp peace out ma peeps. Ignore that, I didn't say that... it was- uh- the author! Buh byeeeee

———

Soooooorry, I haven't updated this in soooo long, I mean not as long as last time but oh well.

Also my phone is broken, I dropped it in French, well more like threw it across the room when the teacher came because I panicked seeing as we're not supposed to be on our phones then my teacher was like "I saw that, blah blah blah, why aren't you doing the work?" Then I was like "Im sorry miss teacher but I don't speak baguette" and she was like "I have a name you know, and what you just said was actually quite racist" and I was like "yoooo but I love baguettes, also french people are a race? I had no idea" and then this kid in my class threw my phone back and I caught it like the legend I am and said "aww mate you forgot the yeet and oh shit ma screens all wonky" then the teacher was like "you're worse than my 5 year old" and I was like "that's quite racist" and she just looked confused and told me to leave. The end.

Peters Shrug Count: no. Just no.

Word Count: 1000

- mayaaa