Skipping Class | 18

Peter's PoV-

October 1st

Ayeeeee I'm back, how was talking to Harley? He's awesome isn't he?!!

Anygays right now I'm in school, I know, booooorringg, but ya know, education is important- pshh sike!

The teacher is rambling on and on about sex, yup I'm in health class.

"So the penis is inserted into the vagina-" he says.

"Or the asshole if you're into anal" some guy says and everyone snickers, the teacher just glares and continues talking.

"Sometimes there can be bleeding if it's the females first time-" he says.

"Aight I'm out" I say standing up and people snicker.

"Mr. Parker this is important to learn" Mr. Whatever his name is says.

"Use a condom, don't get knocked up, or catch STD's, thank you and goodnight" I say to the class and then walk out while they all laugh.

"Aye, teach just got Parkered!" A random kid says and I roll my eyes.

I walk further down the corridor, I've got 20 minutes to kill, I could leave school but I probably wouldn't come back.

I grab my skateboard from my locker and just cruise around the corridors, the floors are so smooth, it's fun.

I'm cruising down a corridor when I nearly bump into someone.

"Sorry man" I say and look to see someone who looks very lost.

"It's fine, do you know where health class is? I'm new and I have no idea where the fuck I am" she asks.

"I would be doing you a favour in not telling you but if you want your ears to bleed it's just down the hall there at the end classroom" I say.

"Now I don't wanna go" she scoffs jokingly.

"Hey I just walked out, do what you want" I smirk with a shrug and then skate away.

The rest of my school day is fairly uneventful so I won't bore you with the details.

Though right now I'm leaving, even though lunch just ended, but hey it's not like I need to learn the stages of mitosis. I already learned that shit when I was 6.

So really what's the point in sitting through some boring class when you already know what's being taught?

Exactly it's pointless.

Once I'm out of the school I just cruise down the streets of New York.

I resort to walking because of the crowded streets but then I see a sickly thin little girl sitting against a wall, whimpering slightly.

"Hey are you okay?" I ask, kneeling in front of her.

"I'm just hungry" she replies shyly.

"I can get you some food, I'll be back" I say and run over to Delmar's.

"Hey Mr. Delmar could I get two number 5 meals please?" I ask him.

"You got it Pete" he replies with a kind smile, I wait for a little while, when I pay and receive my food, I leave the shop going back to where the girl is. I of course tipped generously, Mr. Delmar is a good dude.

"Here you go" I say, handing her the bag, her face lights up in amazement, "I know it's not much, but here's some money also" I say giving her $20. She hugs me gratefully repeatedly saying her thanks.