The Legends Of Tomorrow | Part One | 76

THIS IS ANOTHER CROSSOVER

———

February 26th

I land harshly onto the ground after tumbling out of some sort of portal, causing me to let out a small yelp.

Duuuude what the heck, yo do y'all know when you're about to fall asleep then all of a sudden it feels like you're falling? Yeah well I was lying in my bed basically asleep when that happened but dude I actually fucking just fell out of a portal!

Where the heck even am I?

I jump up and look around, okay now I'm even more confused! This place looks like the inside of that space ship from that movie, I can't remember what it's called.

Suddenly alarms blared, red lights flashing throughout the whole place.

"Intruder spotted in the main hallway!" A weird English voice says literally out of no where.

I scramble to get my phone out, checking to see if I can call someone.

"What?! No signal?! Bullshit!" I exclaim with wide eyes, this I fuckin annoying.

Suddenly a bunch of people run in the room lookin ready to fight a bitch, wait whoa I'm the intruder! Shit!

"I come in peace weird alien people!" I say with a slight yelp, throwing my hands up.

"Who are you?" Some bitch commanded ooh shit! THAT'S AUNT SARA!!! I THOUGHT SHE FUCKING DIED.

"Hold the fuck up, Sara?" I say with widened eyes and she looks confused.

"It's me Peter... Peter Parker" I say my words fumbling a little in the shock.

"I thought you were dead!" She says.

"Hey I thought you were dead!" I retort and the rest of the people look really confused.

"Umm, Sara?" A woman asks.

"Oh right! This is Peter! One of my best friend's kids, he's basically my nephew" Sara says and they all let their protective stances fade.

"I thought I was your best friend!" A dude says in mock offence.

"Hey can I be your new bestie since my mom's like super dead?" I ask with a grin.

"Dude first we need to know how the heck you even got here" Sara says and I shrug.

"Good question, I dunno, I think it was Hectate, probably, she does this kinda think all the time" I say and they all look confused.

"Who?" Sara asks.

"That's an even better question, I don't even know if I'm allowed to answer it, hey where is here exactly?" I ask her confusedly.

"The waverider, we're literally floating through time right now there's no way you could've gotten on without being here the whole time" the woman next to Sara says, wow major gay vibes from these two.

"Oh well I came out of a portal, it looked like Hectates magic so ima go with that" I say with a shrug.

"Again, who's Hectate?" Sara asks.

"She's this lady who always uses her magic on me when she's board, one time she and her brother struck me with lightning, that actually wasn't that long ago, the nurses were really nice in the hospital, though the food was pretty bad and they wouldn't let me go for like ages because apparently they thought I tried to kill myself again which is ridiculous, like if I was gonna commit sewer slide, I wouldn't get stuck by fucking lightning now would I?" I ramble on going wayyyy of topic.