More Muffins and Not Baguettes | 84

"Guess who actually went to school today?" I say with a smirk as I walk into the living room of the tower.

"I hate you" Harley says as he glares at me.

"I love you too" I smirk and he facepalms.

"I literally got no work done all day, you threw an apple at me! Twice! Where did you even get so many apples?!" He exclaims.

"Charlie gave me one for breakfast and one for lunch and it's not like I was gonna eat em and you were ignoring me in every class we had together so I threw em at you" I reply with a shrug.

"Wait you guys go to the same school?" Tony asks confusedly and I grin giving him a nod, "sadly, yes" Harley replies with a sigh.

"Hey I'm not that bad" I say with a slight pout.

"Did I not mention the part where I said you threw apples at me?" Harley deadpans, aww he's so cute earn he's mad! Like a grumpy puppy!

"You look like an angry puppy" I coo teasingly.

As adorable as he may be I took that opportunity to throw another apple at him, not like a full force throw, I don't wanna hurt his cute face. It hits his chest and he looks at me with the harshest glare I've ever received from him.

"PETER I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU THROW ONE MORE APPLE AT ME I WILL NOT HUG YOU FOR A WEEK!" He yells and I pout.

"That's just cruel" I say crossing my arms.

"Look who's the angry puppy now" he snorts.

"Please love me again!" I say dramatically engulfing him in a hug.

"I said that because I was mad at you not because I stopped loving you" He says jokingly, quoting friends.

"Yoooo never compare me to Ross! He's like a dick! Rachel deserved better" I exclaim, pulling away to show him how offended I am that he would compare me to Ross Geller.

"Oh my god, you're a child" he laughs.

"Hey I have every right to be offended, that hurt more than you turning me down in English, like dayum" I say shaking my head slightly.

"Peter! I'm making pie!" Bucky says excitedly as he walks covered in flower and wearing an apron thats way to small for him.

"Duuuude, is it plum?" I ask and he grins.

"Of course! Come see!" He says excitedly and I follow him back into the kitchen while Harley shakes his head in amusement.

As soon as I get into the kitchen I see many pies, like broooo, I was expecting just one.

"Buck! There's so much pie!" I exclaim.

"I know right! It's awesome!" He says enthusiastically.

"You like genuinely should just become a baker, screw the avengers" I say with a laugh as I eat one of his plums. Plums do be bussin.

"That's what I said but like apparently I can't do that, so I'm gonna do an online home business, wanna be the manager or something?" He asks and I shrug, "sure, why not" I reply and he grins.

"Yes!" he says in victory.

I then attempt to help him bake but he soon kicks me out the kitchen because I just end up making a mess, I know so mean.

"Bucky's really taking this baking thing seriously" Steve says in amusement as I yeet myself on the couch where I lay down, just taking the whole thing up for myself. I then randomly realise that I'm way to comfortable here given that this is my boyfriends fathers house. I mean like, how many people can say they're best friends with their boyfriends dad?

"I mean he's surprisingly good at it, those muffins were heavenly and that's coming from me, food normally grosses me out" I say with a proud smile.

"BUCKY WHAT DO YOU PUT IN THOSE MUFFINS?! I NEED YO KNOW!" Nat yells as she walks into the kitchen, dam, she's really adamant on me eating more.

Sucks to suck I guess.

I hear my phone ping as is it gets a message so I retrieve it out my pocket and look down at the screen to see it's from Charlie. His name under my phone is 'Straight White Male', very fitting if I do say so myself.

Anygays he wrote how his friend is coming over for dinner with us tonight at 7. Dunno how to feel about that so I just send him a simple 'cool'.

"Yoooo Pete you have a Wikipedia page" Clint laughs shoving his phone in my face.

"Really dude?" I ask unamused, it's just some dude with the same name as me from like centuries ago.

"Come onnnn it's funny" he giggles pulling his phone back and snickering as he sits back down.

"It's a secret recipe Nat!" I hear Bucky complain as he walks into the room with Nat on his tail.

"It's for Peter!" She retorts.

"It's probably just the plums" he says whilst rolling his eyes.

"You know what I've just realised?" Clint asks us and we just shrug.

"That you're the dumbest person in this room?" Tony asks and Clint throws a cushion at him.

"No, that Peter has broken the avengers, Bucky talks now, Nat smiles like everyday, Tony doesn't drink and actually sleeps, Harley leaves his room, like... what?" He says and they all let realisation wash over them.

"Holy shit, Peter were you sent by god or some shit?" Bucky asks me and I snort.

"Nah blame that field trip, plus I'm pretty sure that isn't because of me" I laugh.

"Oh no it like definitely is" Wanda says and I shrug.

"It's probably just because you guys have gotten to know each other and are comfortable around each other" I reply.

"Nahhh" Harley says.

"Yeah you definitely had something to do with it" Pietro says and I shrug.

"Believe what ya want to" I say.

"We will" Clint says with a smirk and I roll my eyes lightheartedly.

Such weirdos. Am I right?

"Who do you talk to in your head? Like I'm seriously concerned, whenever I look in there it's like you're narrating everything, it's weird" Wanda says to me and I snort, whoops.

"It's the author" I reply with a shrug warning a weird look from her.

"Anygays, I'm gonna go buy a baguette" I say, hiding the smirk that tries to find it's way to my face as I stand up.

Baguette is mine and Bucky's code word for weed.

"Ooh I'll come, baguettes are so good!" Bucky says jumping up.

"Well cya later homo heroes" I say to em and me and Bucky walk out.

"Why do I feel like they're not getting baguettes?" I hear Tony ask just as the elevator doors close on us.

——— 

Sorry this was kinda boring but oh well!

Also I'm sooooo sorry about not updating! I'll try to more often!

Peter's Shrug Count: 6

Word Count: 1100