Yeet I Go | 44

⚠️ DISCLAIMER! ⚠️
DO NOT JUMP OUT OF WINDOWS KIDS! IT'S... BAD FOR YOUR HEALTH... IG!

———

"Peter explain" Nat says.

I suddenly panic, unsure of what to do and some idiotic part of my brain came up with a brilliant idea.

"Uh bye!" I say quickly and yeet myself out the window. Lol yeet I go. That's sounds funky bros.

Wait fuck, I didn't think about this, what do I do? I don't have my web shooters on and the ones I do have aren't strong enough.

Fuck fuck fuck.

"PETER!" I hear Nat scream in panic and I wave at her with a smile as I fall.

I quickly stretch out my jacket at the correct angle and the wind pushes me against the tower. Luckily the force is enough to launch me through the window so I ain't dead but I am lying in the middle of the floor probably some intern lab.

"Ow" I groan just staying in my spot on the floor.

After a couple minutes I sit up and crack my back, painfully might I add.

I then brush off the glass, I'm so glad I don't just face plant on the window, that would've hurt like a butt-cheek on a stick.

I look around to see I'm in a meeting room which unluckily for me was occupied.

Business men and women sat around a large table looking at me in complete and utter shock.

Only one of them I recognise, Pepper, I chuckle nervously and send her a sheepish smile.

"H-hey Pep" I say and she looks at me with wide eyes.

"Peter what the hell? Are you okay?" She asks suddenly becoming worried.

"Mhmm yup, fine, just dandy, uh I gotta go, cya!" I say and bolt out the room.

I quickly make my way out of the tower, and start walking through the streets taking a breath of fresh air.

Okay so I have to think of a plan, do I tell them I'm SM or do I come up with some ridiculous excuse that might just work? Or, this is an even better idea, do I run away to Mexico with a dog who I'll name Tango and change my whole identity? No that won't work, I don't have a car... or a dog, sadly.

Oh my god, why the hell do I not have a dog? What kind of monster am I? Ooh I love monster, I've not had any today.

Fuck, what was I thinking about again?

Oh right! The team and the super strength thing!

Welp I have no idea what I'm gonna do, but I do know that I really want a dog. I'm gonna get a dog. Probably not now, no that's not the greatest idea... or is it? No Peter! Keep on track.

How about I just go on a walk, think things through, yeah that's a good idea. I'll just walk around.

Just enjoy the peace. Hmm it's quite quiet isn't it.

Just as I think those words the sound of gunshots fill the air.

I throw back my head and groan as everyone starts running back the way I can from.

Bitch I ain't stopping my lovely walk just for some assholes with guns just because they think they're all tough. Nah mate they can get to fuck.

With a shrug I just continue to walk, oh shit I should probably see what's going on though. I am spooder-man after all.