Peter... What The Fuck? | 49

"Wait so let me get this straight (lol straight? Can't relate), you illegally adopted a puppy by pretending that Robo-Cop is your dad?" Tony asks me after I explained to him why I have a puppy with me.

We're in the living room lounging around with most of the team who, by the way, raise their brows in confusion.

"Precisely" I reply with a shrug and they all turn to Bucky questioningly, "what? I wasn't gonna say no to a puppy, I'm not a complete monster" he replies and Nat facepalms as well as Steve and Tony.

"I- why did you ask him though? I would've gladly pretended to be your dad?" Clint whines and I roll my eyes.

"Clint you're a shit liar and no one would actually believe you're a father, which is weird because you're the only person in this room other than Scott and Tony that actually has kids, and Tony is too well known" I reply and he pouts.

"And he likes me more than you" Bucky adds with a smirks and everyone protests, "no way, I'm obviously his favourite" Tony claims and I sigh.

"Are you kidding, it's obviously me" Clint says and Nat watches everyone fight in amusement.

"Well it would be more likely to be you than Bucky" Tony agrees and Clint smirks while Bucky glares at him.

"I'm your favourite, aren't I?" Bucky asks me, "tell him he's wrong kid" Sam says and I shrug, "well he did buy me a whole ass pie" I say and they all pout while Bucky grins.

"Buuuuut he's not my only favourite, I have two, do what you will with that information" I smirk and put my earphones in at full volume then sit back and close my eyes while they argue

Two NF songs later and half of Sweet Creature by Harry Styles later, my earphones are taken from my ears and I open my eyes to see Harley, standing there with a smirk.

"Why are the team arguing about who you like the most?" He asks in amusement and I shrug, "well I told them I have two favourites one of them being Bucky and they're arguing about who else it is" I reply and he hums in acknowledgement.

"It's Nat isn't it?" He asks with a smirk which I return, "yup" I reply simply, popping the 'p' as I do so.

"Figures" he smiles, sitting down beside me and I give him a small kiss on the cheek causing Tony to glare at me jokingly.

"Okay all this arguing is getting tiring, let's all just admit that it's Nat and get over it" Scott sulks and they all sigh, nodding admittedly.

Nat, who was just watching the whole thing go down, smirks, "thanks boys" she says, taking a sip of her water, don't ask me where she got the glass of water from, I swear it wasn't there before.

"Wait so is it actually Nat?" Tony ask, "well obviously, who else would it be?" I scoff amusedly and Nat smirks while they all sulk.

"I'm hurt" Clint says and I just smile, "good for you" I say.

"Plus if Loki was an avenger, he'd be my favourite" I smirk and they all look at me like I'm an idiot.

"You'd choose a guy who tried to take over the world over the earths mightiest heroes?" Tony asks incredulously.

"Obviously, Loki's my spirit animal" I say and Sam snorts while Bucky facepalms, "don't worry Bucks you're also partly my spirit animal" I say.

"You realise that Loki is literally Hitler 2.0 and Bucky used to kill people every other day, you're nothing like either of them" Sam says and I roll my eyes.

"Okay 1. Loki was being controlled and 2. In case you didn't notice, Bucky Barnes and the winter soldier are two very different people" I say to him with a slight glare.