A Good First Day At SI | 08

May 19th

I awake with an aching body, it's Monday morning, I spent all of Sunday being a punching bag.

Fuck I hate my life.

I pull myself up out of bed and force myself to get dressed, as I stand in front of the mirror with no shirt, I scowl at the ugly bruises covering my many scars. Jeez it looks disgusting, any sane person would throw up, though to be fair they'd throw up even if there wasn't bruises, let's just say I have many ugly scars.

I pull on a plain black shirt, then a black hoodie, I then throw on black ripped jeans. I really like black. To think I used to wear plaid shirts and v-necks. I really have changed... maybe not for the better...

Once I'm dressed I look at myself in the mirror, my face is covered in bruises and cuts, my left eye is even bloodshot. Crazy Carl thought he'd strangle me, he popped a blood vessel causing my eye to look super fucked.

I grab my backpack shoving some homework and my laptop in, I shove on shoes and sling my bag over my shoulder.

A loud crash comes from downstairs followed by glass smashing, guess I'm taking the window I think and climb over my desk out the window.

I hang on the outside window sill and then drop onto the grass, it's not that high but I wouldn't recommend trying it.

Dusting off my hands, I start walking down the street, on my way to school. Ugh I hate school, I'm pretty sure it's used as a torture method in hell.

I was about to cross the street when I noticed a woman with strawberry blonde hair and smart business clothes about to cross the road but what she didn't see was the car speeding around the corner.

I grab her by the wrist and just in time as well as the car sped past right where she would've been "oh my god I nearly died" the woman said her eyes wide open in shock.

"Potentially yes, are you okay?" I ask her and she nods.

"I'm fine, and thank you, I would be dead if you hadn't saved me" she says still in shock slightly.

"It's not a problem miss, I'm glad you're okay" I say with a smile which she returns.

"Gosh you're so young, what do did was amazing" she says and I smile sheepishly.

"Thanks miss, I gotta head to school, have a good day" I say and she says her goodbyes as I run off.

I get to school a little late but not a lot, it's not like anyone cared anyway, no one really pays attention to anything at my school.

I spent the rest of the school day, sitting in the back and hiding my face as much as I can. I found a pair of sunglasses in my locker which are there for this very reason so that came in handy.

I won't bore you with my school day, it was really rather boring like every other day of this torture method.

The bell went at 3:30 on the dot but I left 5 minutes early to avoid the crowd. I take my skateboard from my locker, having forgotten it on Friday.

Dropping onto my board I cruise down the hall and straight out the front doors, I then grind down the railing of the stairs and make my way to SI. Wow the author is making me sound so cool!

With a smirk, I grab onto the back of a car discreetly and it pulls me along.

I stop by a store only just around the corner from SI, I then buy gummy worms and a couple monsters. My favourite monster currently is ultra blue, but only because I love blue and it tastes like blue. I don't mean blueberries or blue raspberry, like it literally just tastes like the colour blue. Don't question me.