School Is Boring And I Like Muffins | 75

After History, I kinda just purposely be super slow so I'm late.

I punch a wall for no reason, though it kinda hurt, I go to the bathroom and smoke a cigarette out the window.

After that, I finally go to class, I have Math, which I guess isn't too bad because I'm a big brain boissss.

I get to the class room and walk on in, the teacher stops talking and turns to me.

"Sorry I'm late teach" I say though I don't really sound all that apologetic.

"I don't think I've had you in this class before what's your name?" She asks me, okay so I'm not getting bitchy vibes, she's like on of them teachers that becomes best friends with their students.

"Peter Parker" I say and she nods in realisation.

"Right! I've been wondering when I'd be having you in class, take a seat Pete" she smiles and I go and sit at an empty seat near the back.

She then gets back to teaching the class, she's not that bad, she engages with everyone quite well and doesn't just drone  on about one thing.

"Okay! Now this is where it gets tricky guys, who want to come up and answer it on the board? I want someone who hasn't been up yet" she says and a few hands go up.

"Peter! Why don't you give it a bash?" She asks, motioning for me to come up.

"I didn't have my hand up" I say.

"Come on, just give it a try" she says and with a sigh I stand up and walk up to the board.

She passes me the marker and I shrug and just write the answer out quickly.

"Nice! That's right actually!" She says, looking sorta surprised. I probably give off dumbass vibes, in fact I know I do.

I go back to my seat and just listen to music through my earphones, she doesn't bother me for the rest of the class which is appreciated.

Though ten minutes before the bell goes she gets everyone to stand up, "okay first five people to answer the questions correctly get to leave early!" She says.

I just turn my music up so I can't hear her, she asks a bunch of students questions and within a few short minutes five pupils are no longer in the classroom.

She then starts talking, pointing at at the, by reading her lips I can tell what she's saying, something about there being some kind of unsolvable math equation written on the wall outside of the classroom blah blah blah, a bunch of the teachers are having a competition blah blah blah.

I remember seeing that before I walked in it looked pretty simple enough to me, I don't see why she's talking about it like its the hardest thing in the world.

I find the situation amusing and so let out a small laugh to which some people turn to look at me in confusion at.

The bell then goes signifying the start of lunch and so everyone rushes out of the room, I trail behind, I'm not exactly a fan of big crowds.

Once I'm out into the hallway, I walk over to my locker and wait for everyone to go to the cafeteria.

Then with a curious expression I go the wall where the so-called unsolvable math equation is written on a whiteboard. Why is there a whiteboard in the hallway? That literally makes no sense.

I grab the marker that's left there and then go on and just write the answer, it coming easy to me, I don't think I can emphasise enough how simple it is.

I put the marker down and just as I'm about to turn around I hear a voice say "remarkable" the speaker sounded as though they were in awe.

I turn around to see some old dude in a suit, who the fuck is this guy?