Just Boring Sh-tuff | 47

After me and Bucky part ways, I go back to the warehouse to wake Chrissy up for school, she started school not too long ago and she's been loving it. I for one have no clue is to how she can I actually enjoy school, I absolutely despise the thing, always have.

When I arrive at the warehouse I gently wake her, she's still lying on the couch where she had fallen asleep the night prior.

"Come on Smalls, time to wake up" I say softly and her eyes flutter open.

"Hi Petey" she says with a sleepy smile as she rubs the sleep out of her eyes.

"Hiya" I say with a laugh.

"Go and get ready, you don't wanna be late, do you?" I tell her, she shakes her head and runs off to get changed.

She runs back out the bathroom 5 minutes later, fully dressed apart from shoes or a jacket.

"Did you remember to brush your teeth?" I ask her with a knowing smile.

"Ooh, I'll do it now!" She says and runs back into the bathroom.

Two minutes later she runs back out and goes over to put her shoes on quickly while I make her lunch for later as well as a snack for recess, oh how I miss recess, those times when I'd beat the absolute shit out of people at basketball.

"Do you have any homework due?" I ask her and she thinks for a moment then nods, running over to the coffee table in front of the tv to retrieve a blue folder.

"I got it! I nearly forgot!" She says with a giggle and I put it in her bag along wither her snack and lunch.

"Okay well we better go now, I'll get you breakfast on the way" I say passing her her coat as she nods.

We then leave the warehouse and start walking to her school while she tells me about why llamas should be allowed to roam the streets like cats.

"Ooh I have show and tell tomorrow, but I don't know what to bring" she says to me as we walk along the sidewalk.

"Well what means the most to you in the whole world?" I ask her and her face lights up as an idea pops into her head.

"You!" She says with a wide smile and I smile down at her.

"Okay if you ask your teacher if you can bring me to show and tell and she says yes, I'll be there" I say with a laugh and she bounces up and down excitedly.

"Really?!" She asks with huge doe eyes and I nod.

"Pinky promise" I say holding out my pinky, she latches her own onto mine and we shake on it.

I get her something to eat from delmars, im not really hungry do I just skip breakfast for today, but I buy a monster... maybe two.

Only 3 minutes later we get to her school and she gives me huge hug, "I'll pick you up later okay?" I say and she nods.

She lets go and runs over to her classmates, "bye-bye Petey!" She shouts over with a big wave and I wave back.

Once she's out of sight, in the school, I walk away, making my way to my own school, it starts before hers so I'm a little late but oh well.

I eventually get there 20 minutes late, which isn't too bad I guess, but its better than not coming in at all.

I walk into my Advanced Calc class, all eyes turning to me as soon as I walk into the room, "Mr. Parker, late again I see, take your seat" Mrs. Howard says and I go and sit at my desk.

"Now these tests are worth 40% of your grade, I assume you all studied, seeing as you've known about it for a couple weeks now" Mrs. Howard says as she hands the stapled booklets out.