Park | 26

October 15th

The next day I awake in a cold sweat, nightmares, again.

I turn over to the bedside clock to see it's later than I thought it'd be, 8:32, thank god I don't have (Twitter and this is why!) school today, or for the rest of the week for that matter.

I get up from my bed and make my way to the bathroom where I take a quick shower.

Afterwards I go back into my room and get changed into just black ripped jeans and a navy sweater over a plain black t-shirt. At least I'm not wearing all black today.

Once I'm dressed I throw on some shoes, grab my phone and wallet then leave the house.

I start to make my way to the warehouse to check on Chrissy, I saw her yesterday but that was early in the morning.

When I eventually get to my warehouse, I punch in the digits at the keypad and slide the heavy metal door open.

"Petey!" Chrissy exclaims with a wide smile as soon as I'm in.

She immediately comes up and hugs me, "hey smalls, how bout we go to the park today, you've been held up her all week" I say to her and she nods enthusiastically.

"I'll get my shoes!" She says and runs off.

I make my way to the fridge and grab a juice box, then start drinking it.

She runs back with her shoes on, "I'm ready now!" She grins and I smile.

I grab her jacket and tell her to put it on which she does as well as her gloves and hat.

"Hey you have to wear a jacket too!" She says cheekily and I smirk.

"Mmm fine" I say grabbing one of my leather jackets and putting it on.

"Now can we go?" I ask teasingly.

"Yeah!" She exclaims and grabs my hands pulling me out the warehouse.

She struggles with the door so I help her, it's a heavy door.

"Do you think I can play with the other kids at the park?" She asks as she skips along the sidewalk.

"Of course, there's probably not a lot of people there though, it's getting colder" I reply and she just smiles.

We get to the and she runs off to the swings dragging me along to push her.

"Do the thing where you go under it!" She exclaims excitedly.

"Okay but you have to hold on tightly, because like if you fall it's gonna suck, for both of us" I and she smiles widely.

I start to push the swing back and forth and when it gets high enough, I quickly duck under it and she giggles.

I laugh at her excitement, and push her some more ducking under him every once and a while making her laugh loudly.

"Jeez this is like a workout" I mutter to myself in amusement.

The swing slows down and she jumps off, "why don't you go play with the other kids, I need to sit down" I say and she runs off to the roundabout where a few other kids are playing.

I sit on the bench, pulling out my phone for a couple secs to snap Harley.

"Petey! We need you to push us!" Chrissy yells over, I sigh and stand up walking towards her.

"Okay but you have to hold on really really tightly" I say and they cheer.

I push the roundabout until it's going moderately fast, but not too fast, they're only kids. They all giggle and laugh, it's adorable.