...So Does Apollo | 88

Camp Half-Blood is fun dudes, I'm currently eating dinner with em, other demigods look at me and Harley confusedly but I just ignore em.

Though the Aphrodite girls are well... uh... they keep looking at me weirdly.

"Are these new demigods?" A couple weird twins say in unison it was fucking creepy.

"Nah my parents were drug addicts not gods" I reply with a shrug and Nico snorts.

"Wait how'd you get into camp then?" One of em asks confusedly.

"'cause I'm special like that" I reply with smirk.

"He's in business with the gods, I dunno how to explain it to be honest he just knows them and pisses them off" Nico answers for me.

"He tells Zeus to suck his dick a lot, it's kinda worrying but also hilarious" Percy says with a grin, laughing slightly.

"Why do those girls keep looking at me like their gonna attack me I don't like it" I say with a shudder and Jason laughs.

"Dude they think you're hot" he says and I make a face of slight disgust.

"They're right" Harley says with a smirk and I look back him with a smirk of my own.

"Is this another Nico and Will I see?" One of the twins says with a smirk, dam forgot they were there.

"Basically yeah" Clarisse says with a shrug.

"Dude they're still looking at you, thanks by the way it used to me they'd look at, it's refreshing" Percy says with a grin and I roll my eyes.

"I can easily get them to stop" I say with a smirk.

"Ha, you can't trust me, I tried everything" he snorts.

"You didn't try this" I say turning around to my other side then grabbing the back of Harley's neck and pulling him into passionate kiss, probs too passionate to be honest there's kids here.

"Oh shit they're really going at it" I hear Jason say in amusement.

We finally pull away, Harley out of breath while I just smirk and throw a grape into my mouth.

"You're so paying for that later" he says to me I'm a whisper so only I could hear.

"Dam kinky" I tease, my smirk growing and he rolls his eyes amusedly and throws an apple at me, I thought that was my thing.

"You know, throwing an apple at someone is actually a traditional Greek proposal" Annabeth says with slight smirk and I grin.

"Dam Harley we're moving fast" I say jokingly.

"That means you've proposed to me like 10 times" he says to me and I just shrug.

"And that time in math class where I literally gay out asked you and you said no" I say, crossing my arms, how Rudd of him.

"You're ridiculous" he snorts, going back to his food, #ditched.

I try to get his attention but he just ignores me, this is so gay.

"Harleyyyy" I say waving my hand in front of him.

"Blueeeee, Harls, Darling" I say.

"Ooh I like that one" he says with smile, finally turning to look at me.

"Of course you would Mr. I-grew-up-in-the-south" I say with a laugh.

"I wanna church girl that goes to church, and read her bible" I say randomly I and Harley facepalms.

"Hey have you seen Alvin and The Chipmunks? D'you think they'll do a live remake where I can dress up as a Chipmunk?" I ask in genuine curiosity.

"Peter... get help, mental help" Harley deadpans and I just shrug, pfft he's just kidding.

I then start singing the Alvin and The Chipmunks version of the Witch Doctor, it's kinda catchy.

"I'm not even gonna question you anymore" Harley says and I just keep singing.

"You sure he's not a demigod?" Piper asks Harley amusedly.

"Hey Peter can you read?" Percy asks me and I have to think about it for a sec I mean can I read?

"Kinda!" I grin.

"If he's not a demigod then I like men" Percy jokes, dam he's gay?

"Guess you like men then" I say with a smirk.

Though suddenly a glowey thingy appears above my head, dam Apollo, stop making these kids think I'm a demigod.

"HE IS A DEMIGOD IM NOT GAY!" Percy exclaims really loudly pointing at the glowing symbol.

Apollo then decides to flash in at that moment laughing his ass off.

"Okay okay I'm kidding, he's not a demigod but you should've seen your face!" The god says and everyone just looks confused.

"You wish I was your kid" I say with a smirk.

"So did that adoptive gay father of yours like the little present you got from me?" He asks with a smirk of his.

"You have no idea, that was some good green my friend" I say and he grins.

"I only provide the best" he says with a smug smile.

"MY DAD IS A DRUG DEALER?!" Will exclaims and I snort, ha sucks to suck.

"Hell yeah, the best one out there" I say with a smirk and he looks shocked.

"Son... one day you'll take over the family business and you'll find a passion for what I do" Apollo says, putting a hand on Will's shoulder, who just splutters one disbelief.

"I- no!" He says and I snort.

"Oh, guess I'll just chose another one of my kids" Apollo replies with a shrug.

"I volunteer as tribute!" I say putting my hand up and he grins, throwing an arm around me.

"Atta boy" he says, this dude is not sane.

"Peter... no" Harley says with an exasperated sigh, pinching the bridge of his nose once again.

"Peter yes!" I say with a large smile and he just groans.

"I have no idea what's going on" Percy mutters and I smirk.

"Neither but I have a feeling I don't wanna know" Leo says with a shrug and then just decides to ignore us and go back to his food.

"See him, be more like him" I say to Harley jokingly whilst pointing at Leo, with a slight smirk playing on my face.

"Please don't, I can't take another Leo" Jason says and I snort, yeah now that I think about it, that would be quite annoying, hey I like the kid but another one of him would be far too much.

"I agree with Jason" Nico says and Leo pouts.

"Rude" the Latino elf says in a childish manner.

"Well I better go before Zeus smites me, farewell children" Apollo says, flashing a toothy grin whilst we do our super cool secret handshake then he's off.

"I have no idea what the fuck just happened and I don't think I wanna know" Harley says and I give a boyish grin.

"That's probably best" I say and he just laughs.

What a day, am I right?

Wait... I say that a lot don't I? Oh well, bye gays, this chapter is over unluckily for you.

———

HELLOOOOOOOOOO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING! Tbh it didn't take as long as the last time I went AWOL so you shits should think yourself lucky

Also I smell blood for some reason rn, I taste it in the air as well. Shit someone better not have been murdered in my house. Okay it's kinda making me nauseous... Yooo is it normal to smell blood this strongly? AM I A VAMPIRE?! Wait wtf am I talking about uhhh this is going on for too long I apollogise... hehe see what I did there? 😏 Jesus fuck this smell of blood is still there, kill me now, it's like reeeeeally strong!

Yep I just puked, fun!

Peter's Shrug Count: leave me alone, show some mercy I just threw up

Word Count: 1100

- mayaaa ✌🏼