An Unexpected Guest | 30

October 19th... still

By the end of making the suit we're all covered in oil stains, I look down at the navy sweater I stupidly chose to wear.

"See this is why I wear black" I say and they both laugh.

"Hey I'm wearing white, that's worse" Harley says and I grin.

"Boys, Steve made dinner for everyone, didn't you hear FRIDAY?" Pep says as she walks in.

"Blame Back In Black" I say and she smile upon seeing me.

"Peter! You know Harley missed you, couldn't stop talking about you for the whole time you were gone" she says and Harley glares at her while I smirk.

"I got that from the death hug" I tease him.

"Oh and guys, Thor's back, he brought an... uh... unexpected guest" she says and walks out while we turn to one another with raised brows.

"Holy shit it better be Loki" I say with a grin and they look at me like I'm an idiot.

"You hope it's the dude who tried to take over the freaking world?" Tony asks incredulously and I just shrug.

"Welp let's go find out" I shrug and we all make our way into the elevator, me and Harley fighting over who presses the button. There was no buttons.

"You should get buttons, we like pressing em" I say to Tony who just chuckles.

"Sure but they won't do anything" he laughs and we both grin, high fiving.

"Now we can press them as much as we want!" Harley says excitedly and I nod.

The elevator doors open and we walk out into the living room, then into the kitchen where everyone is sitting arguing.

I see Loki and immediately cheer, "lessss goooooo!" I exclaim with a wide grin.

"Peter! He murdered people!" Tony exclaims.

"Shh" I wave him off and sit next to Loki because no one wanted to.

"Aww why does he have that thing on his mouth I wanted to talk to him" I say in disappointment.

"He's dangerous son" Steve says and I stick my tongue out at him.

"Thor take it off, come onnnnn what's he gonna do bite me?" I ask Thor.

"I'm under strict orders not to" he replies and I sulk.

"Fineeeee" I sigh but have a plan and Loki sees that and raises a brow.

"Hey Thor I heard you're a great hugger, mind if I test that out?" I ask and he grins.

"Of course son of Parker!" He says happily.

I get up and hug him in a brotherly way, secretary swiping the small key for the weird thing on Loki.

"Thanks buddy!" I say when we pull apart and he just pats my back with his huge ass hand.

I sit down and Harley is looking at me suspiciously along with Nat and Bucky, I just smile innocently but they see the mischievous glint in my eyes.

"Here ya go kid, eat up" Steve says putting a plate of pasta in front of me.

"Thanks Capsicle" I say and he finishes handing out a few plates.

I pretend to drop my fork under the table, when I go to get it I quickly unlock the chains on Loki's ankles.

I then sit back on my seat and act like nothing happened.