Harley Stark...? | 15

Not even 15 minutes after talking to Harley, I find myself in front of the skatepark waiting for him.

I may or may not be sitting on top of a lamppost... okay I am but I was really bored and it was right there.

Just then I hear someone shout, "Marco!" And I smirk.

"Polo!" I shout back and he looks around in confusion.

"Look up Harls!" I say and he looks up to see me.

I jump down effortlessly and look at him with a lopsided grin.

"That was kinda hot dude, you did not tell me your were this fine and cute" he says and I chuckle amusedly.

"You didn't tell me you were this adorable" I tease and he blushes slightly.

"Come on blue eyes" I say with a smirk and walk away as he catches up.

"Blue eyes?" He questions with a raised brow.

"Was gonna call ya teddy bear but I don't think you'd have appreciated it" I say, the smirk on my face growing as he rolls his eyes.

"Whatever you say bubs" he says mirroring my smirk.

We go to Delmer's to get monster, gummy worms and sandwiches.

"Alright our goal is to fuck up our kidneys by drinking a shit load of different monsters" he says as we walk in the shop.

"I like how you think" I say with a smirk and we go to the fridges where all the monsters are.

"We need the ultra blue, it's by far my favourite" I say and he grins.

"Same!" He says and we laugh.

"And we need red and the pacific punch it tastes like cherries, ya know what? Fuck it were getting all of em" I say and we both get one of each.

"We're gonna be so hyper" he says with an adorable giggle and I nod excitedly.

We then struggle to get all the monster to the till but manage nonetheless.

"Peter Peter Peter, this is not good for you!" Mr. Delmar says.

"It's not just for us, we're going to a pizza party" I say and Harley smirks.

"Ooh and we need gummy worms and two number 5 sandwiches" I say and he sighs.

I pass him my card, and very gently put all the monsters in my backpack with the help of Harley.

"Where do kids get the money to buy all this stuff" Mr. Delmar grumbles.

"Oh my second cousin feels guilty that he can't be my guardian so he just gives me money" I say with a shrug.

"Well no kid should have this much money, you're too young" he says handing me back my card and I just shrug.

"You're right Mr. Delmar, I lack responsibility" I say with a smirk.

He then passes us our gummy worms and sandwiches in a bag and we walk out saying our goodbyes and thanks.

"So where are we going now?" Harley asks and I grin.

"You'll see, you can't tell anyone, this place is top secret" I say and he raises a brow.

"That doesn't sound sketchy at all" he says sarcastically with a chuckle.

"Come on Blue, trust me it's awesome" I say and drag him into a taxi, telling the driver where to go.

In 5 minutes we find ourselves outside the lot of warehouses, I pay the driver and we jump out. I wave as they drive away and turn to a confused Harley.