Nightmares And Plums | 46

"So let me get this straight, you convinced the team that you're a super soldier?" Harley asks as we walk to the warehouse.

"Precisely" I reply with a shrug... I really gotta stop shrugging.

"Why didn't you admit being spider man, it would've been a whole lot easier" he says rolling his eyes.

"Oh come on Harls let me have my fun" I smirk and he shakes his head.

"Aww don't you wanna be Nat's baby spider though?" He teases and I roll my eyes.

"oh shut up Blue" I say and he smirks.

We eventually get to the warehouse where we see Chrissy sleeping peacefully on the couch, the tv still on in front of her playing whatever Disney show she was watching by the looks of it im pretty sure its that one where the girl thinks she's a doctor or something.

Harley has to go because its quite late and apparently I have to sleep, I know boringgggg, but eh if  he says so.

"Promise me you'll sleep" he says as I see him off.

"Yessss I promise" I say but little did he know my fingers were crossed, mwahahaha sucker.

"Good bye Bubs" He says placing a soft gentle kiss on my lips and then turns around and leaves.

Welp time to not sleep, I think as I close the sliding door of the warehouse and go to my workshop.

Dang I wish I was high right now, of course I could just smoke a joint but because im such an amazing roll model for Chrissy I won't.

I go to my secret stash hidden in a drawer and pull out a brownie... it totally isn't an edible... no sir... that would be absolutely scandalous.

I sit back at my work bench and just start tweaking a few things while I was my edi- I mean brownie.

Dam this brownie is bussin...wait thats a 2021 thing, yikes author you should take that back... or don't, you've already completely destroyed the fourth wall in fact I don't think it even exists anymore. though that is partly my fault.

Well anygays, with the affect of the delicious brownie, I slowly dose off at around 3 am which is a record for me, that's gotta be the earliest I've slept all week.

---

I awake only a couple hours later in a cold sweat, ugh nightmares, just when I thought it was getting better as well.

Seeing as it's 5:12, I take a shower and then get dressed, I might as well go to school today since I'm up and stuff.

Ya know what? I think I'll take a walk, it seems like a nice day so why not? oh and by nice I mean in freezing which I love, though now that I think about it its quite ironic, like aren't spiders supposed to hate the cold?

Eh I'm already breaking the laws of science already, literally just by existing, ya know being some freaky mutant and all.

Did I go off track again? I feel like I did, but eh not entirely, so anyway I walk outside and out the warehouse lot, onto the streets.

So what can I do at half five on a Monday morning? Absolutely nothing. so for now ill just go on a peaceful walk and hope someone doesn't get shot in a drive by again like last time.

I decide to go to Central Park, I used to go there all the time when I skipped school and couldn't be arsed going home.

When I get there I just stroll through casually thinking of plums for some unknown reason, I blame Bucky he's messing with my brain with the amount of plums he eats.