Czech Dudes And Guitars | 68

January 29th

I was just casually walking through the city and just happened to have a guitar with me. You might be wondering why I have a guitar, well the reason for me having it is a simple one. Harley apparently wants to learn the guitar and so I'm gonna teach him. Yeah... that's gonna be a hassle.

So anygays, when I was walking with my guitar when these two guys stopped me. They were definitely a little drunk, not the bad kinda drunk, like the, 'hey I wanna be everyone's friend' kinda drunk.

One of them asked me if he could have a shot of my guitar and I was like, umm sure.

Ya know what let me play out the scene for you.

So there I was walking like any other person would when two drunk guys stopped me.

"That is nice guitar" one of them said in an accent, he sounded like that dude who fostered me that one time, he was from Czech Republic.

"Can I play?" The other asked, I just raised a brow.

"Here you take my phone, I have guitar, I steal your guitar, you take phone yeah?" He says, just handing me his phone.

"I mean, sure bro" I say, giving him the guitar.

He sits on a wooden crate outside a random store we're standing in front of and he starts to play.

Dam, not gonna lie, he's actually pretty fucking good.

"You want cigarette?" The guy who wasn't playing offers and of course I take it, I mean free cigarettes, how could I say no to that.

"Yeah, thanks" I say, they cigarettes were foreign, the filter had a hole in it, it was cool.

I light it up and watch the dude play guitar.

"So how long you play guitar?" The guy who offered me a cigarette asked.

"Quite a few years now" I replied.

"You take lessons?" He asked and I shook my head.

"Nah" I replied and he nodded.

"Good good! Don't take lesson, you find music with your soul" he said, dam this guy is definitely drunk.

"You see all these stars, play, they don't play with heart, they don't play with passion" he said and I nod along to what he says.

"It's like football in tv, they play for money, not play because they enjoy it" he said, what was he on about?

"So when you play music, go with the flow, make your own yes" he said and I nodded.

"Yeah, I write songs too" I say to him and he smiles widely.

"You write songs that's great! I'm proud!" He said and gave me a fist bump.

"So do you play guitar as well?" I ask him.

"Yes yes, but I'm not as good as him, I don't have the gift" he replied.

"Ah yes, the gift" the other dude said.

"What's the gift?" I asked, just to entertain the conversation.

"You don't know the gift? Aye aye aye, the gift to make art with instrument, not just play music, feel it, move with it" he said.

I spent the next half an hour listening to this guy talk and the other guy play.

He showed me a full as dead fish in his bag and said it was his dinner. Percy would NOT like that.

I finally got my guitar back and I gave the dude his phone back we then went separate ways though only after the dude gave me two more cigarettes.

They were nice guys.