[BL]What The Hell I'am Pregna...

Per Rezioj27

Author: Yu Xiaoba Status: Complete Status in COO: 113 Chapters Jing Tong Xiao, who turned into a pure human... Més

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
关灯 大 中 小 第一回 这么长的句子,迪尤尔自然是理解无能。
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113

Chapter 39

1.1K 65 6
Per Rezioj27

    The little ginseng is pitiful.

    Tong Xiao didn't care about studying either, pulling a few younger brothers, and always discussing how to make him grow strong.

    Several of them formed a group, all staring at the twigs emerging from the middle.

    The small one, slightly curled with leaves, motionless.

    Seeing a few uncles who are elders and a relative dad is distressed.

    "Cuckoo." Dan Dan stretched out his paws and touched the small ginseng with the softest pad. The movements were very light and gentle. It was a rare and gentle moment for Dan Dan. He slightly tilted his head and wondered: why not the small ginseng Care about him?

    Fatty moved forward slightly and looked at the small ginseng closely.

    I don't know if I am embarrassed by being so stared. The little ginseng jittered twice, and got into Tong Xiao's fingers with a'shoo', and then he didn't want to come out.

    "What should I do, I'm so sad." Tong Xiao looked worried. Little Ginseng was a treasure, and he couldn't be wronged, but even if he didn't want to be wronged, he didn't know what to do if there was no other way.

    Fatty stretched out his short hand to touch his chin.

    As a result, I ate a lot and gained weight during this period of time, and I almost couldn’t touch my short hands. I didn’t notice a few of them, and quickly changed his posture. Then he said: "Honghua’s asshole is a bit of a jerk, but he’s so good. There are a lot of things, let's go to his laboratory and try to see if the small ginseng can absorb something."

    As a result, his words made the rest of them look sideways.

    "Big asshole?" Tong Xiao was puzzled, and he felt that there was something interesting that he didn't notice.

    Fatty snorted twice, feeling angry just thinking about it.

    Isn't it just a big asshole? He hacked his bamboo and made so many excuses. If he hadn't been smart, he would have been dragged onto the operating table by this black-hearted pure human for research.

    Maybe in the past few months, a batch of clones "Fatty" appeared in front of him and called his father.

    Just thinking about it, he got a numb scalp, and he said very seriously: "Honghua has a white face and a black heart. He still doesn't dare to mess around with the Marshal King. Just be careful not to be overshadowed by his words."

    After that, he said. I took a emphatically at Qiongqiong, "It's you, others can eat, don't take the initiative to cut off the wings and send them up with your own hands."

    Qiongqiong was wronged and nodded with tears in his eyes.

    But in his heart he still felt that eating was more important than wings.

    "Cuckoo." Dandan bounced around, changing a trick to say that being poor is a fool.

    As a result, he was knocked on the head right after he had just jumped twice, and he grinned with pain.

    Now that they have negotiated, a few walked towards the laboratory.

    After Honghua knew the intentions of a few people, he didn't shirk anything, and directly let his subordinates take care of it.

    "Actually, I'm quite curious. Would you like to try the artificially bred children? Maybe you can find out something." Honghua said with expectation, looking at the few in front of him, they all looked like one. The plate is fragrant and delicious.

    The cultivation he said is not only directed towards Tong Xiao.

    But the four in front of them.

    "Cuckoo?"

    No one thought, but Dandan opened his mouth first. If his offspring can breed a pair of big wings, it seems not bad.

    As a result, Honghua still ignored the idea of Dandan.

    Fatty slammed back and said angrily: "Big asshole, be careful I beat you!"

    Honghua stepped in a mess, staggered and landed on his butt.

    He pushed his glasses fell into a wry smile tip of the nose, "do not lie to you a few bamboo is what, I finally just give you nurtured other varieties taste better than peach genre, do you want to try?"

    Fat Fat swallows, really want to.

    Honghua stretched out his hand and raised three fingers, "There are three varieties that have been planted. Would you like to taste it and see which one tastes better?" At

    first, he told his friends not to be fooled. The gluttonous fat is now seduced. He asked suspiciously: "No conditions?"

    Honghua smiled at the corner of his mouth. He said slightly, "Let me give you a full-body examination. No plucking, injections, or blood draws, just fine from beginning to end. Read it again."

    After he finished speaking, he quickly added: "I'm already cultivating several other varieties of bamboo, and I will give you the first bite when I grow it." At the

    end of the day, Fatty still did not resist the temptation. .

    Before the people in the laboratory had prepared the small ginseng stuff, they followed Honghua into the small house next to him for a full-body examination.

    Tong Xiao just stayed outside.

    Looking around at the things in the laboratory, full of curiosity.

    And only about five minutes passed.

    There was a sudden roar from inside the small house.

    Then a crackling sound rang from the house, and Tong Xiao turned his head with doubts. When he was about to enter, he saw Fatty rushing out angrily, shouting, "Honghua, you guys." Big asshole, I will believe you again, I am a pig!"

    Then he walked out, Honghua with bruises in his eyes.

    Although he was injured, he had a satisfied look on his face. Looking at the Mao Dumpling that rushed out, I made up my mind and plan to cultivate more bamboo. This Mao Dumpling will come back sooner or later.

    Poor and frustrated, he raised

    his head and asked, "What's wrong with the fat?" Honghua took out a handkerchief and wiped his hands, and then folded the handkerchief carefully as if he were a baby, and sealed it in a device.

    After finishing this, he replied indifferently, "It's okay, don't you just want to see his health tools? Seeing that he is big, he is very stingy."

    He said.

    The remaining three couldn't help but quickly clamped their legs.

    Especially when Honghua looked over, he always felt a little urinary.

    It’s no wonder that Fatty left angrily, and was taken into the small room and stripped his legs to the unspeakable parts. It was a little panic and a little... curious. The three were even more regretful, so why didn’t they go in with them at all? Maybe you can still see the excitement.

    And then Honghua eyebrow smile, even with a bruised eye socket, also particularly good-looking smile, he said:. "See you so interested, Zaozhidaojiu go in together, the way you have to check again,"

    three Hearing that, the legs clamped tighter.

    Tong Xiao was fortunate to be able to transform into a human form at this time, at least covered by clothing.

    Dandan used his big tail to go straight to the front, and the fluffy white hair covered the back legs tightly.

    It's hairless and poor, a little panicked.

    The little meaty wings were too short to cover, and the limbs were bare, and he suddenly felt that he was walking the bird all day. This shy feeling made him want to dig a hole to bury himself.

    Honghua smiled, but didn't say anything. He just stretched out his hand and pointed, "Everything is ready, let's try what the small ginseng wants."

    Although I don't know what specific species of ginseng is.

    But knowing that it grows from the ground, Honghua has provided his people with the things they need to grow plants.

    Water containing trace elements such as nitrogen, phosphorus, potassium, and some mild compound fertilizers, etc.

    Tong Xiao stood in front of these things and called out the little ginseng from his fingers.

    The little ginseng didn't stay still this time. The small branches were slightly bent, and the rolled up young leaves moved, as if they were sniffing.

    Only after sniffing, there was no more movement, and the tip of the branches was hanging in a daze, motionless.

    Tong Xiao stretched out his other hand and gently touched it, and asked worriedly, "My little ginseng, what do you want?" The

    little ginseng rubbed Tong Xiao's finger slightly, but it was still awkward.

    When Diyur came over at this time, he wanted to follow the comforting little ginseng.

    As a result, as soon as he walked over, the little ginseng turned around, even if it was a bare branch, it seemed to be able to see his disgust.

    Diyur couldn't hold back all of a sudden, stretched out his hand and flicked the small ginseng lightly. He could see that other people and demons didn't dislike this guy, but they disliked him.

    result.

    This light flick immediately annoyed the two demons.

    Bullying the little ginseng in front of him, Tong Xiao felt that the tall man's courage was simply too fat, so he stretched his feet and stomped on the instep of the tall man, and rubbed his little tiger teeth heavily after stepping on it.

    Deyur didn't dare to avoid it, he was stepped on so that the back of his foot hurts, and he had to make a smile to please the short man.

    As a result, when she laughed, she was sprayed with a stream of water, smelling like a nutrient solution.

    When Dewl looked around, he realized that the nutrient solution was sprayed from small ginseng.

    He was bending the branches at this time, swallowing the nutrient solution in the bowl, and seeing that he was going to spray it on his face again. Deyur had a headache. His child loves to play with water so much, do you have to advance it? Punch it honestly?

    The nutrient solution in the basin is less than half, and the tips of the small ginseng branches are slightly swollen, as if they are storing the nutrient solution, and I plan to baptize Deyur, who is a father.

    As a result, I don't know if it was too much, and the small ginseng swallowed some of it.

    I don't know if it was because of such a swallowing that the bulging tip of the branch suddenly disappeared, the gurgling sound accelerated, and the bottom of the basin was all at once.

    When the little ginseng stood up on the tip of the branch, without spraying water, he burped directly under everyone's gaze.

    And then... disappeared like a shy'shoo'.

    This change surprised those who watched it.

    Honghua laughed first, "This little guy is not picky about food.

    What he likes is the most common nutrient solution." To what extent it usually goes, you can buy dozens of star coins just now.

    When Tong Xiao listened, he felt that the small ginseng was so easy to raise.

    It was so good that he was a little overwhelmed...

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

99.4K 2.5K 28
𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒉𝒊𝒎 𝑫𝒐𝒆𝒔 𝒊𝒕 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓? ━━━━━ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 two broken soul find the same ...
187K 6.7K 143
Title: 信息素识别障碍 Author: A Lot Of Hair (头发多多) Status: Completed Synopsis: In the dark and filthy dungeon, Huo Xianfeng found a special Omega. He was go...
1.7M 104K 40
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
5.1K 107 38
Liu Yao: The Revitalization of Fuyao Sect