[BL]What The Hell I'am Pregna...

By Rezioj27

Author: Yu Xiaoba Status: Complete Status in COO: 113 Chapters Jing Tong Xiao, who turned into a pure human... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
关灯 大 中 小 第一回 这么长的句子,迪尤尔自然是理解无能。
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113

Chapter 12

2.9K 145 22
By Rezioj27

    The Yana people’s eyes are small though.

    Especially with their tall bodies, the bean-sized eyeballs seem to be negligible.

    However, Yana people have an innate ability, that is, they can see into people's hearts through these eyes.

    Boze finished speaking.

    He was actually puzzled.

    Because he didn't see anything in Tong Xiao's eyes.

    In his time, this appeared only a few times. If the Yana can't see through, there are only two possibilities. One is their natural enemy, the Angman star. They are born without eyes, but they can perceive. Anything outside.

    This kind of people are the enemies of the Yana people and also their weaknesses. Compared with other stars, the Angmen star people can be regarded as very weak, while the Yana people are on the contrary. Their strength is exploding. Other interstellar people. Don't dare to mess with ideas.

    However, the Yana people have to be afraid of the Aung gang star people.

    There is another kind of interstellar people whose mental power is above them, and they also can't read the depths of their hearts.

    But the pure humans standing in front of him are not of any kind, which makes Boze very curious.

    Tong Xiao didn't wait for this person to answer, he first said: "Mr. Boze, although I don't know what you have seen me, can I get the accessories first? I have to start working."

    Boze rubbed twice. Pointing, he said: "Tong Xiao, do you want to make a lot of money?"

    Tong Xiao nodded without hesitation, he has a lot of money, the first thing is to solve the problem of the black house, and then to buy mecha!

    Boze grinned, and he said: "I have one thing here that can make a lot of money, do you want to go?"

    Also he didn't hesitate, except that Tong Xiao shook his head this time.

    The three months of experience made him suffer a lot.

    But it also let Tong Xiao understand one thing, how much money he can make, that is, working at Boss Bertie now, his wages are still slowly rising.

    He has no other ability to make money and does not want to do bad things, so he can make a lot of money by thinking about it, and it is impossible to realize it immediately.

    Therefore, he asked again: "Can I start work?"

    Boze did not refuse this time. He bent over and put some loose parts into the basket and handed it over.

    After watching the pure humans leave, he turned on the light brain.

    The expression was not as friendly as before, but with a cruel smile.

    When a character was displayed on the other end of the light brain, he said: "My kind brother will be back tomorrow. If he wants to do it, he will be tonight."

    "Are you sure he is the person we are looking for?"

    Boze With his scarlet tongue dancing, he said: "Is it right? I'll know when you see it. Speaking of which, I'm really reluctant to sell this pure human. If it's not for the high price, I really want to put it by my side and have fun. "

    Put away your mind, do it tonight, don't miss a few of his beasts, even the smallest money is money."

    ...

    Tong Xiao doesn't know this.

    He was very serious when doing things, and he became more and more proficient. After assembling ten parts, the speed in his hand has been breaking through the previous record. At the last one, he has actually controlled the time to 19 minutes and 5 minutes. Seventeen seconds.

    This is the first time that he has less than twenty minutes, even if it is three seconds, it makes him very happy.

    Today's task is completed quickly, and Tong Xiao will be able to go home earlier.

    He handed over the assembled parts, and did not see Boze who he didn't like at the counter, but a robot.

    After handing in the parts and collecting the wages, Tong Xiao left.

    As before, he came directly to the black market. Even if there is food in the house now, he still can’t help buying, buying and buying. He has more than 100 stars. This time he plans to buy some small parts, and then return. Assemble by yourself.

    In this way, you can also practice hand speed at home. The faster the hand speed, the more stars you can earn.

    And just as he stepped into the black market, he felt an alley on one side exuding a smell that made him feel very tempting.

    It's kind of like aura.

    Without any hesitation, Tong Xiao turned around and walked into the alley.

    Even after entering, he waved his hand and set up a barrier in this space.

    Uncle Hu Li said that as long as you find something good, if you want it, you have to shield this space as soon as possible. Even if the barrier he set up may not last long, but it can be delayed for a while, and it saves someone when he grabs the treasure. Come grab.

    At the moment when it was shielded, in a suspended car, Marlowe was shocked: "The position the Marshal locked is missing."

    Carey's face was clear, "Get to the position of the Marshal as soon as possible, and arrange for someone to be vigilant. The surrounding area, in case the Marshal burst out suddenly and hurt innocent people.”

    Marlow arranged on Guangbrae immediately, and then sighed: “Why is it so sudden this time? The Marshal will come once every two years as an adult. I know when I can find the Marshal's wife and match

    it as soon as possible..." At this point, Marlowe dared not say, because Carey's face was already ugly to the point of killing.

    Inside the barrier, Tong Xiao saw the Lingbao he thought he was actually an acquaintance.

    It's just that, now this acquaintance is lying on the ground, his tough and handsome face looks very hideous, from the trembling body, it can be seen that he is experiencing very painful things now.

    Tong Xiao walked up and poked the man's arm with his finger.

    Diyur only felt like his whole body was burning. He opened his eyes laboriously, and a vague figure was reflected in his black eyes. He gritted his teeth: "Go!"

    With a very vague sound, Tong Xiao heard clearly, but he didn't want to leave.

    The man is still the old man, but now he is exuding a spirit that makes Tong Xiao unable to help but want to add two mouthfuls, or a gas that is very similar to aura.

    Therefore, in Tong Xiao's eyes, this is really a spiritual treasure.

    How could he be willing to leave.

    Still stretched out his hand and poked the man on the shoulder: "Let's make a deal."

    Don't ask for it, Tong Xiao was a little embarrassed to do so, so he just came to the deal. It is fair to exchange goods.

    The figure in front of him was even more blurred, and Deyur only felt that he was about to explode. He clenched his fists to calm himself down, fearing that he would suddenly lose his mind and hurt the short man.

    After waiting for a while, Tong Xiao was happy. If he didn't refuse, he acquiesced.

    But then he was a bit embarrassed again. After emptied his pocket, he only had more than one hundred stars. He was embarrassed to think about it, and even thought that he was already taking advantage of the exchange of more than one hundred stars for this person's aura.

    The aura has become stronger, and Tong Xiao couldn't help but squeak his nose, but now he has been patience without absorbing the aura.

    You must know that they came to this planet without the absorption of spiritual energy, just like a dry river, they can never be satisfied; even if they eat and drink every day, they will still be hungry and thirsty. feel.

    Now, it was like a big meal in front of him, Tong Xiao really didn't want to continue to drag it any longer, a few red fruits popped out of his head as soon as he moved his mind.

    He had grown for more than eight hundred years, and only eight and a half trees grew on the top of his head. That half referred to a small green fruit, which took almost a hundred years to bear one.

    Tong Xiao cares very much about his own red fruits. He usually hides them from others, that is, they are hidden tightly in the original body.

    At this time, he endured a huge heartache and stretched out his hand to pick one.

    It's not painful or itchy, but it hurts my heart.

    Picking a red fruit and stuffing it into the man's mouth, regardless of whether his complexion has improved or not, Tong Xiao quickly let go of his consciousness, intending to madly absorb the aura in this space.

    It's best to help him open the bag of necessity, it will make him happier.

    In just an instant, Tong Xiao's face collapsed.

    If the red fruit is gone, he can't absorb such a strong aura!

    Seeing the man's patience humming, Tong Xiao's little tiger teeth were a little itchy.

    Feeling that the aura is getting stronger and stronger, even so strong that it is almost ready to be seen with the naked eye, but he wasted a red fruit, and he could not absorb it. This feeling made Tong Xiao want to bite.

    At this moment, Tong Xiao's eyes lit up.

    He had seen Uncle Ape Man and Uncle Huli biting each other before. When he rushed to persuade him, Uncle Huli still disliked him and bothered him, saying that they were doing double repairs.

    Later, he asked Grandpa Dashan again, and he understood what Shuangxiu meant.

    Simply put, it is also a way to absorb spiritual energy, but he didn't like this method very much before.

    Similarly, he didn't know why Uncle Apeman and Uncle Huli were so enthusiastic, and they would come here from time to time, regardless of occasion.

    However, Tong Xiao stretched out his hand and hooked his chin, looking at the man who is about to recover gradually, should he come for a fight while he is still unconscious? How can one not pay the price after eating his red fruit!

    More importantly, he didn't like this method a bit before, but now Tong Xiao suddenly wants to try it with him.

    As for the reason, he didn't understand it, but Tong Xiao's hand was already moving, and he was picking up the man's clothes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.2M 263K 96
RANKED #1 CUTE #1 COMEDY-ROMANCE #2 YOUNG ADULT #2 BOLLYWOOD #2 LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT #3 PASSION #7 COMEDY-DRAMA #9 LOVE P.S - Do let me know if you...
3.6M 151K 61
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...
752K 77.5K 28
في وسط دهليز معتم يولد شخصًا قاتم قوي جبارً بارد يوجد بداخل قلبهُ شرارةًُ مُنيرة هل ستصبح الشرارة نارًا تحرق الجميع أم ستبرد وتنطفئ ماذا لو تلون الأ...
106K 3.5K 60
Name : 公子为妻 Author : 师子洋 Status : Completed Original work : https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=3699308 Jiang Chenghan just went to the Duke's...