Only For You //

By Cupofcoffee8

Dive into a story of a man whose work is his greatest friend as well as foe and a woman who has no one in he... More

1."Beginning or ending"
2."The undisputed king"
3."Queen"
4."First meeting"
5."Pawn!"
6."Trial room"
7."Help"
8."Feelings"
9."Thoughts"
10."Book"
11."Party"
12."Stay away"
13."Strangers"
14."Deal"
15."Please come back"
16."Sidnaaz"
17."Danger?"
18."Bechari"
19."Payback"
20."Plan"
21."Story!"
"Agastya Rao"
22."Deal finalised"
23."File"
24."Signatures"
25."Fark"
26."Dildaara"
27."Problem"
✨✨
28."Five minutes"
29."Samose?"
30."Rain"
31."Post kiss thoughts"
32."SS"
33."Plan no.2"
34."Uninvited presence"
36."Fear"
37."Care"
38."Is it just liking?"
39."Home"
40."Packing?"
41."Good Bye!"
42."Last Note"
Safar 💙
43."Call"
44."Argument"
45."Boss"
46."Injury"
47."Cuddle night"
48."A chance"
49."Club"
50."Hurt"
My Brightest Shining Star 🤍
51."Shoes and slippers"
52"Challenge"
53."Confusions"
54."Deal for deal"
55."Why"
56."Lanes left long before"
57."Naiyaa Paar?"
58."Coffee together"
59."Backstory"
60."Continuation"
61."Proposition"
62."What next?"
63."Stay or Go?"
64."Good or bad Planners?"
RECAP
65. "What's going on?"

35."Is it already over?"

1.1K 168 59
By Cupofcoffee8

Sidharth

Every single thing going at this place was according to me.
My plan was perfect and I had not left even a ounce which could ruin my plan.

But those three uninvited presence made my plan a little difficult.
Moreover, one of them was Shehnaaz!!
Why was she here? I already had a doubt that one day, her working for Sanjay can create difficulties for me.
And her this presence was a green card to my doubt.

This was really unexpected.
The fact made him sulk but he could not do something that would raise many eyes at him and her.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Sidharth had full knowledge of every movement of this factory.
He could not bear any mistake in this case. He had taken an oath to destroy those two persons who had destroyed his whole life.

Each time he thinks of his parents, the face of Sanjay and Harshjot come across killing his parents.
He so badly wanted to take this revenge that he had never let anything come between this matter.

He just wanted them to regret their every action that caused pain to innocent lives. He wanted to make them remember each death for which they were responsible.

They themselves would not have known how many lives they had taken but he knew.
And he will make sure to make them know as well.

He had no plan to waste his time like this, sitting over here as this environment was suffocating him.
These factories were build after many lives were taken.
They would pay for every wince and every drop of blood that shed and the reason were them.

As Sidharth had reached the place earlier, he was waiting for Jay.
He had not reached yet and Sidharth would not do any harm without his presence.

Even if Jay had nothing to do with them but they had killed Sidharth's parents that reason was enough for him to hate them.

He was quietly sitting scrolling in his phone waiting for Jay while the people around him were not able to understand what exactly was going on but he does not give a damn about them.

A little moment later he heard a wince. He moved his eyes up from the phone to see that the men beside shehnaaz was rubbing his back scrunching his nose towards shehnaaz.

" wo..wo machar bahut hai yaha.. mosquitoes. Mujhe bhi kaat rahe hai bahut." He heard her saying and he already knew that she must have done something to him.
That is why she is giving such excuses to defend him or most precisely herself.

Not focussing on her, he again started looking into his phone.
But shehnaaz was restless.
Why these people are standing here quietly and not saying a thing to him?

Are they not scared for their lives or are they so stupid that till now they had not get that soon the big factory that is behind them will merged into the ground.

"We are here" a message pinged on Samarth's mobile and he took a breath.

" Get ready. You have your pistols with you right? " Samarth asked shehnaaz and Rishabh making them confusingly look at him.

"Ready for what?" Shehnaaz asked impatiently. What was he doing?
Is he going to fight with Sidharth?
Can't he see we are just three and he has his men with him who are there to guard him.

All this while Samarth was smirking.
He nudged Shehnaaz and Rishabh and whispered to them.
" Maine apne aadmiyon ko bulaya hai yaha. Boss ko nahi pata hai abhi. Hume factory ko bachana hai kisi bhi tarah se. We have to fight against him"

He completed his sentence and both Shehnaaz's and Rishabh's head snapped towards him.

" Tu paagal ho gaya hai? Dimaag kharab ho gaya hai tera? Tujhe samajh nahi aa raha yeh sab? Tu marna chahta hai kya" Rishabh scolded him but Samarth could not guess why he was behaving indifferent.

" Wo to marenge hi na vaise bhi. Tujhe kya lagta hai ye hume yaha se zinda jaane dega?" Samarth snorted at him.

" But what about her. Iska toh soch leta ek baar" Rishabh pointed at Shehnaaz who was just listening to both of them without saying anything.

" Why can't you understand Rishabh?
Hum marne hi wale hai to ek baar apni jaan bachane ki koshish karne me kya buraai hai" he was now irritated with Rishabh's behavior.

" Aur ab kuch nhi ho sakta. Woh dekh udhar" Samarth pointed at the two cars that could be seen on the road.

" Take out your pistols. Shehnaaz what are you thinking. Be ready with your gun. " Samarth informed them.

Rishabh was not convinced yet or there was anything else going in his mind.

While shehnaaz was just thinking one thing. What if anything happens to Sidharth all this while?
She knew he was himself strong enough to fight with such hundreds of men but even then she was scared for him more than herself.

Composing herself, she took out her pistol and hide it behind her back while the other two did the same.
She had thought something in her mind and she will execute that here.

" He is right Rishabh. We have to zig through it. It's the only way out from here." she told firmly to Rishabh looking at him.

They all were talking to each other in very low voice moreover they were also at a good distance from Sidharth so they were not able to be listened by Sidharth.

Sidharth very well knew that the presence of those people in that place could bring any danger to his plan as well as him but even then till now he had not made any move to nullify this danger.

But Sidharth's men who was standing right beside him saw them whispering to each other that made him doubt on them.
He made Sidharth aware of this and told him what he saw in his ears .

Sidharth stood up and put his phone back in his pocket.
He glanced at them once who straightened themselves feeling his cold gaze on them.

He moved a few steps towards them who put their pistols at the back of their pants seeing him coming towards them.

They were scared, definitely.

" You just have two minutes. Get out of here " standing in front of them, Sidharth took his pistol out. Looking down at it, he just said a single sentence but the warning could be easily seen in his tone.
His voice was dangerous and they knew that they had to follow his order and there was no way they could deny him.

They looked at each other once and then started taking slow steps, moving out of the place.

Shehnaaz had her eyes all the time at Sidharth but he never looked back at her.
What has happened to him? Why he every time behave so differently after their closure? Last time also, he was not even ready to meet her and this time as well he was not sparing a glance to her.

Shehnaaz was moving behind Rishabh and Samarth and was time to time looking back to catch his one glance but he was not ready to give it to her.
Was he again trying to distance himself from her? But he know that whenever, if they will meet again, he would not able to create distance between them.

He had tried this before also but all his preparations and plans go in vain with their one meeting .
Their every new meeting make them closer than before.
Then why is he even trying? Can't he just for once try to remove all these limits and let it be the way it is going between them.
Can't he just put all those barriers away and let themselves grow closer.

" Shehnaaz, aage aao. Where are you lost " she heard Samarth saying.

" Jaise hi hum unn cars ke paas pahochenge, we have to attack. Ok? "
Samarth informed them both who just nodded.

The men that were called by Samarth were hiding behind Sidharth's and his gang's cars.
Sidharth was facing his back to the gate and so were his men so they did not see them entering inside.

When shehnaaz and the other two reached near those cars, Samarth gave them a signal.
The next thing they heard was a firing sound that made all of them alert.
In fraction of seconds, all of his men guarded Sidharth.

"Teja" he called one of his men who instantly came towards him.
Sidharth pointed his finger at guards and then slightly jerked his head.

Teja was fast enough to guess what he was told to do. He immediately took all those guards inside the factory to lock them inside.

" Nothing should happen to her. Koi use nahi maarega. Agar usse kuch bhi hua then it will be the last day for all of you all " before anything, Sidharth warned his men for her protection.
Her protection, her being safe, did it matter to him?
Ofcourse it did. It always had mattered to him.

He could not bear anything happening to her. He knew that he had developed unknown feelings for her but he also had decided he will not let these feelings overpower him.

They could never be together, this was the undeniable truth.
Their worlds were different and he would not bear anything happening to her and cause being himself.

Shehnaaz was totally unaware of this but she knew he will not let anything happen to her.
He never had said this, but he do care for her and he do try to protect her.

Soon, firing sounds were all to be heard at the time all over the place.
Firing was happening from the both sides and many of the men were getting shot.

There were many things in that ground that were providing shields to both sides to escape gun shots.
Broken tanks, trees and some jeeps and trucks were also there.

All the men were scattered in all the ground. Many were shot dead while many were injured.
The number of persons fighting from both sides had been reduced.

But for how much time will those limitedly filled pistols protect them.
Slowly, the pistols were getting empty and now they had started to fight with hands.

" Shehnaaz, wo hamara aadmi hai" Samarth screamed who saw her shooting one men in his hand and then on leg.
The person fall on the ground wincing in pain.

Shehnaaz was a little away from Samarth so she tried to act as if she didn't listened to him who anyway got busy in dealing with other people.

Samarth's almost all men were now on ground. He could feel that they are going to lose this battle but he did not knew why..

His men were more in number than Sidharth's and were also trained ones.
Then how could they all be so easily and in such short span of time lose?

Little did he know, both Shehnaaz and Rishabh were fighting from Sidharth's side and not his.
Even if he somehow come across this truth, how will he know WHY AND WHAT IS THE REASON FOR THEM TO DO SO ?

Sidharth was fighting with two persons at the same time. All three of them had emptied their respective pistols.
Sidharth was holding hands of one turned at his back making him scream in pain while the other was under his foot.

At the same moment, Shehnaaz felt a weird restlessness engulfing her and her eyes instantly searched for him.
She saw something that made her eyes widen in shock.

She could feel her eyes getting moist while her feet moved towards him even before her knowledge.

Sidharth kicked the person that was already on the ground and then made the other one fall as well with a loud thud.
Normalising his breaths, he looked at his front and he saw Shehnaaz standing there approx at a distance of ten feets looking at him intensely.
Their eyes met and they both could feel their heart beats getting faster.

In no time, without breaking the eye contact, she raised her pistol and..
POINTED AT HIM !! AT SIDHARTH !!

Her eyes were welled up with tears but she needed to do this. She was ready to do this..

He was shocked with her action would be an understatement. He had not thought her doing something like this.
He could feel a wave of emotions, pain , hurt ,betrayal, restlessness all at the same time.

He was not understanding why was she doing this. Whatever it was between them up to now, was all a lie?
Was she just going to shoot him and kill him?

This was just a matter of few seconds and the next thing was, she  took a long breath and pulled the trigger and shot.
She shot continuously two times and then the pistol fall from her hands and she fall on her knees.

Tears started flowing through her eyes and she could feel pain in all through her body.

"Ahh" a loud wince echoed in their ears that made every single body present there freeze at their spots.

A few more shots, a last firing round and then all that could be heard was silence for next some minutes.
The fight was over!!
But who survived??

Whatever it was between them...
Is it already over??

~Mansi🍁

------------------------------
What do you think has happened?
Can you guess...

Keep voting and commenting❤️
100 votes is not a big deal yrr..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.8K 1.9K 28
.( only for 17+ ....mature language will be there...so read on your own risk...) This is My story so do not copy it... (\_/) ( °¢° ) .How coul...
109 12 8
ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇʟɪᴇᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʀᴜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ? ᴄᴀɴ ʏᴏᴜ sᴏʟᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍʏsᴛᴇʀʏ? Murder... The word that people despised. It brought not only loss but stands for death. One...
108 22 4
He want her but_ _ _ He lost everything and there is only a regret left. -Genre:- -Business. -Suspense. -Thriller. -Mystery. -Fiction. -Love triangle...
28.3K 1.1K 60
"You only live once." This is the overly used excuse that we use every time we make a decision and that's fine because it's true. This also goes with...