Kismet ⤖ Sirius Black

By TaffyTides

WARNING: CURRENTLY BEING RE-WRITTEN - Old version will be removed when it is caught up KISMET /ˈkɪzmɛt/ ???? ... More

𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐀𝐍𝐓 𝐔𝐏𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄
𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐓
𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
❝𝐖𝐀𝐑 & 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇❞
❝𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐒 & 𝐃𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐇𝐎𝐕'𝐒 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐒𝐄❞
❝𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓 & 𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐄𝐍𝐓❞
❝𝐅𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐒 & 𝐋𝐈𝐄𝐒❞
❝𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐘 & 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓❞
❝𝐓𝐀𝐋𝐊𝐒 & 𝐂𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐒❞
❝𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 & 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊❞
❝𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐒 & 𝐌𝐀𝐏𝐒❞
❝𝐏𝐀𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐔𝐒' & 𝟕 𝐆𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐒❞
❝𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐓 & 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒❞
❝𝐅𝐔𝐋𝐋 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐒 & 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒❞
❝𝐘𝐎𝐆𝐀 𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐈𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒 & 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐒❞
❝𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐋𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒 & 𝐈𝐍𝐕𝐈𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒❞
❝𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐒 & 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐔𝐑𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒❞
❝𝐓𝐑𝐔𝐓𝐇𝐒 & 𝐀 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒❞
❝𝐋𝐈𝐅𝐄 & 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇❞
❝𝐆𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑 & 𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐅𝐄𝐓𝐓𝐈❞
❝𝐀𝐂𝐈𝐃 𝐏𝐎𝐏𝐒 & 𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐃𝐀𝐄𝐒❞
❝𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐃𝐋𝐄 𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐒 & 𝐀𝐔𝐓𝐎𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐏𝐇𝐒❞
❝𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐄𝐒 & 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐔𝐌𝐒𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐑𝐀❞
❝𝐎𝐖𝐋𝐒 & 𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐑❞
❝𝐅𝐀𝐈𝐋𝐔𝐑𝐄 & 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐒❞
❝𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐏𝐄𝐆𝐎𝐀𝐓𝐒 & 𝐁𝐀𝐃 𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍𝐒❞
❝𝐒𝐔𝐈𝐓𝐒 & 𝐀𝐁𝐁𝐀❞
❝𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐃𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐒 & 𝐃𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐇 𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒❞
❝𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐆 & 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐓❞
❝𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐋𝐃'𝐒 𝐁𝐄𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐃 & 𝐆𝐔𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐒❞
❝𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐗𝐄𝐒 & 𝐊𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐂𝐇𝐄𝐑❞
❝𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐘 𝐏𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒 & 𝐏𝐈𝐙𝐙𝐀❞
❝𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 & 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑𝐒❞
❝𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐒 & 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐒❞
❝𝐍𝐄𝐖 𝐘𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 & 𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐒❞
❝𝐀𝐌𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐀 & 𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍❞
❝𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐒 & 𝐁𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐒❞
❝𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 & 𝐉𝐈𝐍𝐗'𝐒❞
❝𝐇𝐄𝐋𝐏𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐒 & 𝐌𝐔𝐆𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐁𝐎𝐑𝐍𝐒❞
❝𝐑𝐔𝐌𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 & 𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒❞
❝𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓 & 𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐎𝐒𝐄❞
❝𝐔𝐍𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐒 & 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒❞
❝𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊𝐒 & 𝐃𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒❞
❝𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐓 𝐏𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐍𝐄𝐖𝐒 & 𝐋𝐎𝐘𝐀𝐋𝐓𝐈𝐄𝐒❞
❝𝐁𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐅𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐅𝐈𝐀𝐒𝐂𝐎'𝐒 & 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒❞
❝𝐏𝐔𝐑𝐄𝐁𝐋𝐎𝐎𝐃𝐒 & 𝐆𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐀𝐒𝐇𝐄𝐑𝐒❞
❝𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐀 𝐐𝐔𝐄𝐄𝐍𝐒 & 𝐏𝐑𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐄𝐒❞
❝𝐄𝐗𝐂𝐔𝐒𝐄𝐒 & 𝐃𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐍 𝐒𝐏𝐈𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐒❞
❝𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐒 & 𝐆𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐒❞
𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑 𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐅 𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐌𝐄𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐑𝐄𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄
𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐄𝐍
𝐂𝚮𝚨𝚸𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝚴

❝𝐒𝐍𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐏𝐈𝐓𝐒 & 𝐌𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐑𝐒❞

3.5K 186 6
By TaffyTides

20TH MARCH 1978
· · ─────── ϟ ─────── · ·

"PLEASE DON'T GO."

If only Olivia could say yes to those simple words. She dearly wished she could, but it was inevitable. She had to go back there at some point, no matter how much she really didn't want to.

Not even Sirius' tactics would work.

Olivia King was sat on the edge of bed, pulling on her heels. Whilst Sirius Black, the sly devil that he was, had sat behind her, his fingers delicately removing her hair from one side of her shoulder so that his lips had access to her neck.

As he kissed her neck, his fingers dug into her hips, pulling her more against him.

"Sirius, please." She breathed out.

He smirked to himself pulling away to lean back on his arms, watching Olivia twist around to face him.

Only her hand landed on his chest and pushed him till his back met the mattress.

"You are certainly not helping by doing that." She pointed an accusing finger at him.

"Then don't leave." Sirius pouted.

Olivia sighed, running her hand through her now blonde locks. "We've talked about this. I have to go. It could be our only chance."

"I'll go. You stay here, you had a nightmare last night for Circe's sake." Sirius stood up beside her, and held her face between his hands.

She didn't need reminding of that. She hadn't had a nightmare that bad since she first cam back to Hogwarts. It took Sirius hours to calm her down after she went running to their dorm and woke him up. In fact, she'd barely slept, but this was more important. It was their only chance.

"You know you can't. Walk me down will you?" She begged with her eyes for him to say yes.

Sirius nodded his head and grabbed her cloak, tightening it around her before he grabbed her hand and led them out of his dorm.

They stayed silent as they walked alongside each other, taking different secret passageways until they reached the front entrance.

There stood by the door, was James, Lily, Remus, Regulus, Sebastian and Marlene.

Regulus and Sebastian were just as dressed up as Olivia. The two wizards were wearing their formal robes as Olivia wore a silk ivory long sleeved dress. The event they were going to demanded such attire.

"Good job on the transfiguration, Pads." James praised the wizard, patting Sirius' shoulder.

He didn't look happy with the appraisal. Sirius had transfigured Olivia's appearance. Her hair was now blonde, her eyes blue, and had added some fullness to her cheeks.

At first glance, no-one would realise it was Olivia. But eventually someone could tell. So Remus had stepped in. He placed an advanced Confundus charm on her, only the wizards and witches present knew who she really was. If anyone realised it was Olivia, they'd immediately become confused and not remember.

Olivia was pulled over to the girls, whilst Sirius quickly took Regulus aside.

"Don't let any harm come to her, Reg." Sirius' voice was stern.

"Of course I'm not gonna let her come to harm." Regulus rolled his eyes.

"Don't let her get distracted."

"Why would she get distracted?" Regulus followed his brothers eyes to find him watching Olivia.

Olivia was holding onto her arm, but on closer inspection she was itching it. Itching a spot a certain scar was hidden behind.

"She hasn't confirmed it, but I'm pretty sure Malfoy Manor is one of the main nightmares she gets. And is the reason for those words on her arm." Sirius turned back to his brother. "I'm begging you, just please bring her back in one piece."

· · ─────── ϟ ─────── · ·

She hated being back. But this was their only chance.

It was fate that the Spring Equinox Gala was being hosted by the Malfoy's. And it was their one chance to grab Tom Riddle's diary.

But only three of them would go on this mission. It would be obvious someone was going to go amiss if the others went.

However, Regulus, Sebastian and an unknown female? They could get away with it.

They'd easily pass through the blood wards that were in place. Only Purebloods could pass through these ones.

Luckily, Olivia was one too.

She grimaced as she felt the tingle of the wards as they walked through the gates. They were following the slow procession up the path towards the Manor.

"Into the snake's pit?" Regulus had nudged her arm with his elbow that he currently held up for her.

"Into the pit." She confirmed taking his arm.

She would do this. She would put on a brave face, grit through her teeth and make it out alive from this Manor. No-one knew who she really was. They would just think she's some Pureblood Elitist. Not the time travelling blood traitor werewolf on a Horcrux hunt.

Olivia King would face her nightmares. Face the place that gave her endless nightmares, and the woman that gave her her worst scar.

Olivia would do it all.

Thinking of the people she would save, helped her. Think of Sirius who was waiting for her to come back to him. He'd wrap his arms around her tightly and never let go. Harry who would have his parents raise him. Everyone would live a normal, happy life.

She'd worked herself up so that she was now practically dragging Regulus up the steps to the Manor.

The door was wide open, the entry way full of guests that were mingling. House elves were dotted around carrying trays of drinks and appetisers.

Olivia held her breath as they crossed over the threshold.

They were in and their mission was good to go. By the end of the day, they could just possibly have a second Horcrux in their possession.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.9K 738 44
What if there was more to the Prophecy of Harry Potter? Dumbledore has more than just memories to share with Harry this year. Love was the one thing...
151K 6.3K 64
(Best Ranking: #1 in SNILY, #3 in VOLDEMORT, #6 in ALBUSDUMBLEDORE and #30 in SEVERUS) 2nd place in the Magical Book Awards Severus Snape thought h...
21.7K 1K 41
"There is this thing about you that amazes me every time I look at you, but I just can't quite comprehend." "Maybe it is beyond your understanding." ...
1M 33.1K 71
she looks just like a dream, the prettiest girl i've ever seen. 𓆩❤︎𓆪┊Veritaserum, regulus black ...