From Rags To Riches

By LouiseAuthor

You've nothing left to lose when you pack up and move from New York to Texas with your college best friend. ... More

Introduction
Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten - Trigger Warning
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen - Trigger Warning
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
Chapter Fourty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven

Chapter Twenty-Five

2.8K 107 5
By LouiseAuthor

I wanted him to devour me.

Ruin me.

Every simple touch he gave me sent an electrical jolt through my body. I was so alert to his fingertips and I wanted them, everywhere!

He did nothing but tease me and leave me on the brink of coming all over his tongue. I was going insane, he had created a monster and I was crazy for him.

His thick fingers entered me and I grinded against his face feeling no shame, my hand permanently resting on his head as I pushed him against me, screaming for more.

I was possessed and needy and just outright hungry for him. All of him.

"So wet" he plunged his fingers in deeper as his breath fanned against my core, heavy and filled with desire.

"More" I cried out, feeling insatiable.

I could hear him shuffle out of his trousers and he tore my panties off me throwing them behind him before he crawled up my body placing hot kisses along my sensitive skin before he dragged his length along my walls.

"I want to fuck you, but anyone could walk in, we should go upstairs" he whispered in my ear before he began sucking on my neck, his fingers rubbing along my clit.

"I don't care, you can take me upstairs after this" he groaned as he pushed slightly inside me, my nails digging harshly into his shoulder blades.

"If I hurt you tell me to stop" he placed his lips on mine smudging my pleasure all over my mouth and pushed in fully, I could almost feel him in my stomach as I cried out in both pleasure and pain.

Mostly pleasure and definitely worth the pain.

"Ahhh" Harry let out a sigh of relief as my eyes rolled back in my head. When I finally opened them, my eyes were met with Harry's smug smirk.

"You like that baby?" He began moving slowly, teasing me.

If I wasn't so hyped up on what he was doing to me I would have slapped him but it felt too good. Way to good.

"I've thought about this more than you know" he picked up his pace and I was holding on to him, my nails drawing blood from his skin.

"Fucking this tight pussy"

"My pussy" he growled in my ear and I was becoming increasingly turned on by his dirty talk and possessiveness.

His hand squeezed my ass tight as he drove in harder, over and over.

"Harry" I moaned out, the pleasure becoming unbearable.

His hand came down on my ass hard, slapping me before he rubbed it in slow circles. The moan that escaped  me was anything but human and Harry pulled my hair to make me look at him.

"That's for thinking you could play me, you should not test me too much Pippa. I'm going easy on you because your not recovered yet" he was relentlessly fucking me, harder, deeper, faster.

My body was shaking and the sofa began to squeak, our panting and moans filled the room, my orgasm building fast.

"Every inch of this body is mine. You will be begging me for it daily and I will deny you if you misbehave" I was close to snorting, he was being sexy as hell but I mean, its Harry. Denying me of sex... please.

"Harder" I whimpered and he slammed into me, spreading my legs wider as he pulled me against him, our bodies slapping together in a loud song.

"I'm gonna come" I screamed and Harry pulled out immediately.

My chest was moving at a worrying pace and I looked at Harry with a stare that promised him an early grave.

"Harry you - ahhh" my head hit the arm rest as he plunged back into me, no doubt destroying my insides.

He lay still, pushing my hair away from my face as he grabbed my neck. His lips hovering above mine.

"Im not done teasing yet" I could feel my wetness drip down my legs, his words alone at this stage could probably make me come.

I'm not even embarrassed to admit that.

"Tell me this pussy is mine" I bit the inside of my cheek.

"Tell me or I pull out" I don't know what his game is, some sort of dominant bullshit and I wasn't here for it.

"Now who is playing a game?" I raised my eyebrow at him, refusing to admit it. He knows my whole body belongs to him, it has since day one.

I grabbed his ass and pushed him against me, making him go deeper and he hissed in pleasure.

"Wont work sweetcheeks" His hushed voice didn't sound convincing so I pushed myself against him some more, gently moving.

Sliding back and forth on his length, he bit his lip and closed his eyes. His hands pinching at my hips with each slow stroke of his cock between my walls.

"This cant be helped, you want me just as much as I want you, admit it?" I whispered as I trailed my hands down his abs, knowing it drives him crazy.

Two can play at this game.

One thing we could never do was deny each other of anything, especially in the bedroom, or living room, hallway etc. Our bodies were like magnets and electricity ran through our veins at the slightest touch.

"You know I do, fuck Pippa. Why do you gotta distract me?"

I leaned up, nipping on his earlobe before I whispered in his ear.

"You know this body is yours"

"Heart" I kiss just below his ear.

"Mind" his neck, feeling his pulse quicken.

"Soul" trailing kisses on his adams apple as it bobbed in temptation. His hands pinching my hips.

"Pussy" I whispered against his lips and he grabbed my hips pushing me against his cock as he pounded into me, letting out a loud animalistic groan.

"Fuck!" It hurt, fuck did it hurt but I couldn't stop, it was heaven and I was chasing quickly towards floating on clouds.

"Harry" I screamed out, my body violently shaking as a nuclear bomb went off inside me, my orgasm rushing through every nerve ending.

Harry never gave up, he thrusted in deeper and harder, each one hitting further than the last as his body slapped against mine.

I felt his cock twitch before he fell forward, his arms holding his weight off me as he groaned loudly, his body stiffening before he fell on to my chest, mindful of my ribs and shoulder.

"Holy fuck" his hair was damp against my sweaty skin and we were both gasping for air.

I couldn't open my eyes, my body felt completely worn out.

A few minutes passed before either one of us could speak, and even then all we did was kiss and wrap ourselves up against one another.

"You make me feel at home" I spoke into Harry's chest feeling vulnerable.

"Good, cause I don't ever want to lose you again" he kissed my forehead and pulled me closer. Our bodies sticking like glue from perspiration.

"Upstairs for round two?" I questioned, feeling more than ready to make up for lost time. Especially if I was in for more of what just happened.

"Always"

***

"Seriously now Pippa, I am done this time. I have no more body fluid to give you" Harry choked out, trying to catch his breath after the eighth or ninth round.

Maybe tenth. Not too sure, but we had been up here for hours. It was dark out, the moonlight shining through the window over our naked bodies.

I was sore, everywhere. My legs felt like jelly. I had love bites over every part of my skin. Harry was covered in scratches but I never felt so desired.

And so fucking happy.

"Don't make it out to be all me" I raised an eyebrow at him and he gave me that cheeky smile. The one I love so much.

"You're robbing me of my nightly erections for tomorrow night" he pinched my nipple before he began kissing a trail along my stomach.

"You said - oh god" his tongue flicked my clit and I pulled on the bed sheet fisting it in my hand.

"I did not say oh god" Harry smiled against my core but quickly jumped to cover me as his bedroom door flew open.

"Enough!" Pop came in, looking more than pissed off.

"He's ready, its time" Pop looked to Harry and I stared between the two trying to piece together what it was time for.

"I'll be down, hold tight" Harry jumped up, not even trying to disguise his erection from his Pop.

"We don't need to drag this out any longer" Pop rolled his eyes and left the room.

"Whats going on?" I questioned pulling the covers over me some more, I was covered from Pop but I still felt a little weird.

"Business baby, i'll be back" he kissed my forehead before he threw on his shirt.

"Who is ready? For what?" I was starting to panic.

"All I am saying is, revenge will be sweet. I gotta go" he threw on his boots as he ran towards the door.

"Is it Jinx? Is he still alive?" He froze as his hand reached the door knob giving me my answer.

He turned around slowly eyeing me and the minute he seen my face he was beside me, trying to reassure me.

"Baby, this is what I wanted, this was the plan all along. He hung on for much longer than anticipated but I finally get my revenge"

"You mean, my revenge?" I said with enough attitude that Harry almost looked stunned.

"Baby" he spoke quietly like he was afraid of breaking me.

"Don't baby me. I want to see him" I stood up and began dressing. Harry was getting distracted as he watched me pull on my underwear.

"I want to see him" I repeated and Harry looked at me with desire flooding through his eyes.

"No" Harry spun on his heel and I threw my shirt over my head.

"Chop his dick off and post it to the Blackhawks" I blurted out and then covered my mouth in shock.

Harry looked at me and he almost looked intrigued.

"What did you say?" He was smiling from ear to ear.

"You heard me" I straightened up my shoulders and rolled with it. Fuck him, he deserved it. Him and his stupid dick.

"Okay" Harry shrugged like we had just discussed our choice of evening meal and swung open the door.

"I want him to see that he didn't break me Harry" I choked out and he spun around to look at me again. This time his eyes were filled with so much concern.

"That's not a good idea" he shook his head as he walked towards me again, pulling my face between his hands.

"You wouldn't recognise him Pippa and I know you have an understanding of what I do but I think we actually need to talk about it. I wanted to earlier but you seduced me" he chuckled as he rubbed along my cheek.

"I need to do this, for closure" he looked at me like he was considering it before he blew out a breath.

"I gotta consult the boys"

"Then go" I pushed him and he looked at me one last time before he ran downstairs.

I wasn't waiting two minutes before he came up and stood in the doorway.

"You've got a minute, but don't say I didn't warn you"

* Authors Note *

Good enough reunion for you?

Pippa comes face to face with Jinx next and you get to see her bad ass side.

Ps. If you liked it, don't forget to vote 💙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 6.6K 31
She was a simple teacher, driving down the road, and ended up hitting a mule, a MC President, and landing herself in the hospital. Media praising the...
4.9K 34 29
This book will contain strong sexual themes, mature language, violence, and will move fast. I feel his hands go to my waist twisting me to face him...
242K 6.8K 40
~They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you~ "Whose gonna suspect the little nerd in the back, no one can even think of y...
788K 15K 26
They had known each other forever, she was his younger sister's best friend, hell he had viewed her as another little sister. He was the bad boy, the...