From Rags To Riches

By LouiseAuthor

You've nothing left to lose when you pack up and move from New York to Texas with your college best friend. ... More

Introduction
Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten - Trigger Warning
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen - Trigger Warning
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
Chapter Fourty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven

Chapter Twenty-Four

2.9K 114 8
By LouiseAuthor

* Harry's POV *

Bitch left me.

I fucking said it and boy did I mean it, seeing those bags packed gave me the kick up the ass I needed.

I was shitting it. My heart was pounding in my ears and I was having a full on panic attack.

I honestly thought when she let me hold her that this was it, we finally broke down the wall that we both constructed and we have all the feelings shit out in the open.

Then she fucking leaves me.

I watch her get into the car and buckle up before Georgie tears out of the driveway.

I hear a bike roar to life and turn my head, only to see Hunter pulling on his helmet and looking at me expectantly.

"You're hardly just letting her go are you?" I see the indicator on the car flick to the right and run towards my bike.

The adrenaline in my veins and the racing of my heart becoming erratic.

I mounted my bike and all the boys followed suit before we tore off down the lane and took a right heading for town.

Not a minute later we were tailing the girls and I could see those two laughing and my stomach dropped. Was she happy to be leaving?

Should I just let her go?

I shook my head and weaved in and out making sure I cut Georgie off risking my life in the process because she cant drive for shit. My point was proven when she tipped my bike jolting me forward before she slammed on the brakes letting out a loud scream of panic before she came to a standstill holding up the traffic as my men and I surrounded the car.

Pippa had her eyes covered and Georgie was breathing heavily looking like she was about to chew me out.

"You're braver than I am" Hunter slapped my chest before he ran to Georgie's door and opened it up, pulling her out as she wiggled trying to get at me, she was shouting but I didn't hear her.

My eyes were set on the beauty in the passenger seat as she tore her hands away from her eyes and gave me the dirtiest look known to man. She rolled down her window and began her assault on my ears.

"What the fuck Harry? You think because I choose to go you will end my fucking life" she shouted at me and a brave car behind us began beeping the horn.

I nodded to Big K and he went to see who was brave enough to rush me.

"The only way your dying is with me buried inside you or in my fucking arms" she rolled her eyes and looked towards Georgie who was still throwing me daggers.

I get it, it wasn't ideal. But I stopped the fucking car didn't I? I'm here for my girl.

"Georgie, we gotta go" Pippa insisted and I leaned in through the window.

"You're not leaving me big city. You said you loved me, if you love someone you don't leave them" she turned to me and poked my forehead.

"You're a dick do you know that? Did you read a fucking book about love? Because in it, im sure it says you don't fucking make them feel worthless, I would say if you love someone you should be honest, you apparently love me but it took you nine weeks to admit it"

"I had to be sure" I countered and she looked at me like a possessed woman.

"Get the fuck out of my face Harry"

"No, you're coming fucking home and your staying. Ill fucking carry you if I have to. I am letting you off lightly by letting you speak to me like that but you are in for one hell of a spanking for your attitude. I know your angry with me and I deserve it. I apologised and I told you how I feel. I meant every word now don't fucking push me Pippa"

I stared at her and she refused to look at me. Why did she have to be so fucking stubborn?

I pulled her out of the seat and placed her up against the car. I was mindful of her leg and shoulder as I placed her feet on the ground and then I grabbed her face making her look at me.

"Be my old lady" she swallowed hard as her eyes met mine. She didn't answer but she stared up at me like she was trying to find the truth.

"I love you and I want you to be my old lady" I leaned in close to her and her lips parted as she looked at me with so much emotion in her beautiful eyes.

"Say it again" she whispered, her eyes pooling with tears.

"I fucking love you and you drive me so crazy. You're fucking stubborn and mouthy as hell..."

"Okay I get it" she mocked me and I leaned in placing my lips on hers. The minute my lips touched hers everything in the world seemed right again.

The dead weight I felt on my shoulders was lifted, the black hole in my chest was beating erratically, I could feel my pulse jumping in my neck and jeans, making me strain hard against the zip. I groaned into her mouth as she bit down on my lip.

Her hands disappeared under my shirt as her nails scraped along my abs. Our kiss turned dirty and I lifted her good leg up around my waist as I grinded my erection against her.

"They are dry humping on the main road, I think that's our que boys" Moose spoke up and all the boys burst out laughing.

I ignored it, my tongue lodged down my womans throat as I felt her heat through my jeans as her hands rubbed along my skin.

"So you love me?" She whimpered against me as I pulled her against my erection.

"Uh huh" is all I muttered out, to distracted by the throbbing of my dick and the feeling of her again. She was my addiction.

"Take me home" she whispered to me and I pulled away from her reluctantly.

"Georgie go home, right now. Be fucking quick" I adjusted myself and helped Pippa back into the car. Leaving one, two, three kisses on her lips eager to have her to myself.

It's been too fucking long.

'See you at home baby" another swift kiss and I was closing the door and running to my bike, driving my ass home as quick as the bike could go.

I waited for Georgie, who decided to fucking go at a snail's pace driving home and when she eventually arrived I pulled Pippa out, clawing at her like a fucking starved man.

"Racer, get the suitcases" I shouted at him before I devoured Pippa's lips, her moans setting me on fucking fire.

"Boss, its empty" I pulled back from Pippa and she looked at Georgie who had a smirk on her face.

"I was never letting her leave" she shrugged and grabbed on to Hunter's hand before she dragged him towards the house.

"Hold. The. Fuck. Up" I shouted after them feeling pissed off. She stopped and turned to me, hand on her hip like the sassy bitch she is.

I looked to Pippa who was smiling at Georgie and it fucking clicked.

"Ya'll fucking played me?" I growled at them feeling a twinge of anger settle into me.

"No, not me. I did think my suitcases were in the boot. I did plan on leaving without even talking to you." Pippa cleared up her story and I looked to Georgie who raised an eyebrow at Pippa.

"I wasn't letting her leave, simple as. Even if you didn't declare your love for her which I knew you would once you found out she was leaving. My girl was staying either way. I need her. She never had any other option in my eyes" Georgie announced and the boys kept looking between the three of us.

Such an eventful fucking day for these assholes.

"And maybe after you told me how you feel I wanted to punish you just a teensy bit" Pippa blurted out and gave me a wicked smile, all innocent.

"You were gonna come back?" I looked at Pippa, my jaw tensed.

"You love me, just remember that" Pippa patted my shoulder and began to hop over to the door.

Fucking woman.

Georgie continued her brisk walk with Hunter nearly pushing her through the door.

"No!" I shouted and everyone stopped walking, before slowly turning around to me.

"Get out" I looked at all the boys and then over to Georgie and Hunter who had just stepped foot through the front door.

"But -" Hunter groaned and turned to me, knowing exactly where this was going.

"You're all going to take a hike, give Pippa and I the house for a few hours"

"Harry, no!" Georgie stomped her foot in protest and I glared at her. Bitch isn't getting some after playing me.

"Boss, I have suffered too. She has been occupied - come on" Hunter groaned and pointed to Georgie, insinuating he wanted to rail my sister. I turned my face up in disgust.

"Out!" I walked up to Pippa and pulled her against me.

"You got some explaining to do" I pinched her ass and she yelped.

I picked her up and carried her in, Georgie and Hunter moved out of my way letting me in. They looked like two kids and I just spoiled there fun.

Dickheads.

I placed Pippa on the sofa and walked over to slam the door in everyone's face. It was nice being at home alone.

"Harry, it wasn't planned. It just happened, I did plan on leaving. I have my flight booked, I can show you. I didn't think I would even see you before I left. I didn't plan on explaining myself to you" Pippa opened up as I threw myself down beside her.

I know this doesn't really matter, but fuck it has annoyed me. I don't like being made a joke out of. I already fucking went out of my comfort zone with this feelings shit.

"I don't like playing games Pippa"

"It wasn't a game. Georgie can read me like a book, she knew what was going through my head and went along with it because I needed to do that. I won't apologise, you deserved it" she shrugged her shoulders and if I didn't fucking love this woman she would have been disowned by now.

She continues to push me every goddamn day. She answers back, gives me cheek. Something I would never take from any other woman, but I love it with her. It makes my dick twitch.

"Lie down" I tell her and she does as she's told, for once.

I hover above her, cradling her in as I watch her eyes move from my lips back to my eyes.

"How is your leg?" I ask as my hands run up and down her sides. Her hip bones give me an erection.

I do know how weird that sounds but they are just edible. This fucking body drives me insane.

"I have to get physio and not put any unnecessary weight on it" she mumbles, her voice raspy as my hands glide under her shirt.

"Shoulder? I ask as she sighs.

"Okay, same as my leg"

"Are you in any pain, your ribs? Anywhere?"

"None. But you have to take it easy on me" she gives me her cheeky grin knowing exactly why I am quizzing her.

"I'm not going to touch you. I'm asking because I care" I reason with her and she runs her hand along my cheek giving me a smile that lights up her whole face.

"It's been ages Harry" she whispers, her hand trailing down my chest, all the way down to my waist band as she tugs me down against her core.

"And I need you" she whispers all raspy and I nearly come in my pants.

Fuck, this woman is going to kill me.

"We should talk about shit"

"After" she runs her hand along my erection through my jeans and I close my eyes at the sensation.

I want to destroy her.

"I could hurt you, I don't want to hurt you" I lean in ghosting my lips over hers before she captures them and pulls me more against her.

"Just touch me" she begs and I growl against her lips feeling the unruly desire take over my whole body.

I push her top up and bra down before I suck on her erect nipple, her body leaning into me begging for more.

"I want to fuck you so damn hard" she moans as her hand tears at my belt buckle and shoves its way into my pants, she nearly pulls my boxers clean off me and grabs hold of my cock, running her dainty fingers along my shaft.

"Fuck Pippa" we have fucked a good few times and never have I seen her this needy.

"Give it to me" she moans into my mouth as she literally attacks me and I can't hold back my laugh.

"Alright sex maniac, you need to be dicked down?"

"Uh huh, so bad" she whimpers as I rub my hands along her tight leggings, they are soaked and I know once I bury myself inside her again, I won't be able to stop.

My dick will have found its home and I don't think she is prepared for all of my loving.

"You know I wont be able to stop, right?" I slowly pull back and begin to remove her leggings, careful of her leg.

"Weeks Harry, it's been fucking weeks"

"Tell me you love me" I tease her and she groans as I open her legs wide enough for me and pull her panties to the side to see that glistening slice of heaven.

"Just fuck me already"

"Not until -"

"I fucking love you dickhead"

"I didn't say -"

"I will do it myself if you - OH" I licked the length of her pussy and she grabbed my hair pulling tight on it as she rocked against my face.

If this is my life now, then thank fucking jesus. I must have done something right.

Or someone.

Pun intended.

* Authors Note *

Please be aware, this story is being edited so there may be some discrepancies

Next chapter is steamy as 💦

Was the reunion everything you hoped for?

Pippa wouldn't be Pippa without a little sass, am I right?

These two though, the banter and love all in one just makes me smile. 😀

Ps. Don't forget to vote ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

249K 9.6K 29
Aleena is the daughter for one of the most dominant and respected MC's but after her father died a few years back and her mother remarried the VP who...
1.9M 58.2K 38
Frankie has just become the youngest and only female in a local barbershop after just moving into town. She has no living family or friends back home...
242K 6.8K 40
~They say all good boys go to heaven, but bad boys bring heaven to you~ "Whose gonna suspect the little nerd in the back, no one can even think of y...
284K 4.5K 31
Bianca Romano, a regular 19 year old college student studying to become a nurse, working two jobs to care for her disabled mother. Giancarlo Bartolo...