Sweet Vampire [BillDip] Adopt...

By tthill70

It was always vampire hunters against their usual enemy. The Cipher family were well known for their help in... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32

Chapter 29

435 24 24
By tthill70

+Cave Home - Bill's bedroom [With Bill & Dipper]+

Dipper was extremely nervous, he hadn't had human's blood since he was young and had since refused to have it because he didn't want to capture humans or kill them for it. Yet now he was being offered it from someone he held close to his heart, the promise marks on their wrists, the pinetree necklace around Bill's neck, and the beautiful ring upon Dipper's finger was proof of these things after all. Yet he never once thought about drinking Bill's blood, it flustered and embarrassed him quite a bit now that he thought about it.

Yet even so, Bill was baring his neck to Dipper, willfully giving him access to the tender flesh and allowing him to have these thoughts whole heartedly. It scared Dipper so much, what if he lost control? What if he hurt Bill somehow? What if Bill didn't enjoy it? So many "what ifs" filled his mind, and caused him to hesitate more with each passing moment. He wanted, very badly to let himself do something so strange with Bill. Something that should have been far more common for the vampire to do. Yet it scared him just as much as it excited him.

Without warning, Bill's hand softly slipped onto Dipper's cheek. Causing the young male to look up at him in a bit of confusion, before soon getting lost in the comforting gaze the human offered. "It's okay Pinetree.. If anything happens I'll let you know. Don't worry about it too much." His tone was shockingly soft, causing Dipper to relax further at the sound of his voice. "I-I just don't want to hurt you Bill.." He mumbled out, drawing a chuckle from the blonde's lips. "I know you'd never hurt me Pinetree." 

Those words seemed to relax Dipper greatly, causing him to nod slowly as he gently nuzzled into Bill's palm. Enjoying the feel of his hand on his face, Dipper softly putting his hand upon Bills before moving closer to his form. Gently moving to bury his face in the human's neck, the vampire carefully sniffed at the male. Enjoying the strangely comforting scent that he had before soon kissing the sensitive flesh. Dipper could hear Bill's breath hitch, yet paid little mind as he continued on. Trailing kisses down to his collarbone, listening carefully to the sounds Bill made.

Dipper was searching for the spot that would cause the greatest reaction from Bill, resulting in plenty of gasps and soft shivers from Bill. Who was blushing a dark shade of red, trying to keep his noises quiet knowing fully well others were in the house. A moan slipped from the blonde's lips as Dipper finally happened upon his sweet spot, causing the vampire to suck and nibble upon the spot. Bill felt something stirring between his legs, causing him to grow even more flustered as a rather visible bulge began growing within his pants. A shiver running through his form as Dipper's fangs danced over his flesh and caused him to bite down on his lower lip.

"P-Pinetree..~" Bill couldn't help his soft moan, which was followed with a sudden gasp. Dipper's teeth puncturing the soft flesh and drawing drops of blood. The vampire eagerly lapping up the few drops, a sweet taste hitting his tongue, like honey. Dipper tended to have a sweet tooth, Bill was extremely enticing and caused him to grow rather aroused as well. Moving into Bill's lap, Dipper straddled him for a brief moment before pushing him back onto the bed. Feeling his bulge for a brief moment, and causing a dark blush to rise onto Dipper's cheeks as well.

Their bodies momentarily separated as Dipper hovered over him eagerly, Causing both of them to get a view of each other's aching need between their legs. Dipper quickly continued on, allowing his body to press against Bill's, his lips going back to his neck to continue suckling upon the small wound he created. Bill bucking slightly as soft moans and pants left him, struggling to ignore the bliss Dipper went out of his way to cause. Slowly, Dipper would move his fangs back to his neck, allowing them to finally sink past the few layers of flesh and into his body.

Blood leaked from the wound, easily filling Dipper's mouth and causing him to let out a muffled moan. His eyes glowing softly as he found a strange surge of power and arousal from the sweet blood. Dipper barely noticed the much louder moans and groans coming from Bill, who shockingly found quite a bit of pleasure in the action himself. "P-Pinetree please..~" His hands would tangle within the brunette's hair, tugging slightly upon the locks as he lifted one of his knees. Quite purposely rubbing it up against the bulge within Dipper's pants. 

Dipper kept quiet, drinking enough to satisfy his surface level hunger, though with each drop came a much deeper desire for the male beneath him. He wanted so badly to take more than just his blood, lustful thoughts filling his mind as he sunk further into the everlasting hunger he had. Bill found himself growing light headed, just like Dipper had told him he would. Strangely causing him to grow even more dizzy than he had before. The vampire would slowly pull away from the wound, licking at it slowly and causing it to seal up in just a matter of moments.

Both of them panting and needy, something neither of them felt like they could ignore at the moment. Dipper leaned in yet again, this time pressing his lips against Bill's lips, a kiss that was eagerly returned. Bill would snake his arms around Dipper's shoulders, deepening the kiss with a simple tilt of his head while parting his lips. His tongue licking across Dipper's bottom lip, an the silent question was quickly answered as Dipper parted his own lips. Their tongue's quickly tangling in a battle for dominance, one that neither wanted to back down from. 

Dipper let one of his hands roam the male's body, drawing a shocked gasp from him when Dipper grazed his finger tips over the throbbing bulge that was confined by his pants. Taking that brief moment of distraction to win the battle and gain access to Bill's mouth, Dipper's tongue exploring the newfound territory greedily. Bill could taste the blood on his tongue, the metallic taste had little appeal yet strangely made the kiss feel more sinful, more arousing. Dipper began gently rubbing against his bulge, muffled moans leaving Bill as he bucked and grinded against his hand. 

Their bodies tingled with heat and pleasure, making it harder to keep their desires under wraps. Once Dipper had enough time exploring the blonde's mouth, he would slowly pull away. Their tongue's momentarily connected by a thin strand of saliva before it broke once they were far enough. "Bill..I.." Dipper stared down at the human, who was clearly hot and just as bothered as him. Even then, he still wanted to confirm that them continuing would really be okay. "D-Don't stop now Pinetree..! It's okay, you can do whatever you want to my body..~" Bill spoke in quite a sly voice, giving Dipper a grin and causing him to blush further. 

Nodding slowly, Dipper began gently unbuttoning Bill's shirt the rest of the way, freeing it from his form and exposing the nicely toned chest he had. His hands shakily moving down to begin undoing Bill's pants while he returned to kissing and sucking upon his neck. Making sure to do his best to keep the blonde pleasured while he got rid of his clothes. Soon leaving Bill in just his boxers, they were yellow and had triangles printed all over them. Which shouldn't have been shocking to Dipper yet it still caused him to chuckle. 

Though Bill's bulge was more clear with less clothing in the way, Dipper did his best to ignore it. Trying not to fluster himself anymore as he began pulling his own clothing off. Tossing them onto the floor until he was left in just his blue boxers. Though they had darker blue pinetrees over them, also unsurprising. Dipper once more found himself on top of Bill, kissing down his neck and to his chest. Enjoying the slight movements and shivers the human responded with as he slowly began tugging his boxers down to reveal his hard cock. 

Dipper was a bit nervous, this was the first time he had done stuff with someone like this, with a guy no less. Yet his body tingled and he was still hot, carefully trailing down to Bill's sizeable member and placing a soft kiss upon the tip. A sticky substance leaked from the tip, which Dipper gladly licked up. Drawing soft gasps and groans from Bill as he gripped the bedsheets tightly. Dipper looked up a Bill, smirking slightly at the human's look of need. With a swift movement he was stuffing every inch into his mouth and down his throat. 

Bill bucked his hips, his eyes widening slightly as he let out more groans of pleasure, his hands tangling in Dipper's hair once more while the vampire slowly pulled his shaft from his mouth. Only to stuff it back into himself once more, sucking upon Bill like he was a piece of candy he loved. Meanwhile Dipper enjoyed seeing the blonde squirm and buck, heavy pants leaving his parted lips as he struggled to control himself. Once the vampire was sure Bill was quite soaked, he pulled Bill from his mouth and carefully climbed on top of him. 

Bill was a bit confused, though his face quickly turned a bright red as Dipped tugged his own boxers off and revealed his own large member. Shifting to tug them off and toss them onto the floor as well, only to begin grinding against Bill's cock. Sandwiching it between his cheeks as he began slowly rocking his hips. Causing his tailhole to grow soaked in his own saliva while Bill struggled beneath him. Dipper was taking quite the initiative, gripping Bill's throbbing member and angling it against his tight hole. Even then he was still a bit nervous about stuffing something inside himself like it.

"P-Pinetree..~" Bill's moan of pleasure urged Dipper on, who slowly began stuffing Bill's cock into himself. Letting out soft moan himself as he gently bit his lip. "S-So big..ngh.." Dipper mumbled to himself, struggling to stuff Bill inside himself for a moment. Only to finally get his tip past the tight ring and allow him to slowly sit down. Both of them letting out moans of pleasure, Dipper letting out a few soft hisses of pain as well. His hole was being forcefully stretched more than it should have been after all. 

Bill practically seemed out of it, lightheaded and dazed from the sheer pleasure he was going under from such simple actions. Once Dipper had finally gotten Bill inside himself, he took a moment to adjust, both of them panting and shifting about. Dipper's cock rested upon Bill's chest, leaking his own liquid excitement and causing Dipper to shyly turn from his growing mess. Once the brunette was sure he had enough time to adjust, he began carefully rocking his hips. Grinding against Bill for a moment and making both of them moan out in pleasure. Carefully unsheathing Bill's cock from his ass, he would once more slowly sit down again.

This process continued for a bit, until Dipper felt more confident and began picking up his pace. His hands resting upon Bill's chest while he began bouncing eagerly upon his shaft. Bill's hands having found Dipper's waist as both of them moaned and bucked. "B-Bill..!~ T-This feels amazing..!~" Dipper couldn't help but voice his feelings as he panted, his heightened stamina was making it much easier for him to take advantage of the human before him. "P-Pinetree.. I-I can't..!~" Bill had never had something so amazing around his cock and he already felt himself approaching the edge. 

Dipper growing rougher with his own need, Bill's cock easily rubbing up against his prostate and causing a wonderful feeling of bliss. Dipper's tongue hanging from his lips as his eyes rolled back slightly. The dark blush that rest on his pale skin was clear as day, having lost himself to a lust that he wanted to release for some time now. Bill gripped his waist harder, tugging him down onto his cock while he thrust upwards, causing Dipper's moans to grow louder with each thrust. "F-Fuck.. I'll cum.." Bill mumbled to himself, though it was unheard by the vampire who was lost in his own world.

The sound of their flesh meeting each other grew louder as Bill's thrusts began growing sloppy. "B-Bill..!~ C-Cum inside me please..!~" Dipper begged, a request that the human happily filled as he used all of his force to drag Dipper back down onto his cock as hard as possible. A scream suddenly leaving the vampire as he shot his white sticky load onto Bill's face and chest. Bill pumping his seed into his tight hole in unison, a loud groan leaving him as they road out their orgasms. They slowly came down from their highs, both seemingly quite exhausted after the heated sex. 

Both of their cocks were surprisingly still hard and throbbing for attention, Dipper slowly pulling the human from inside him. A lewd smirk on his face as he moved closer to Bill's mouth. Much to his surprise, and suddenly stuffed himself inside. It was only fair that he got a turn as well, so he happily began bucking and thrusting into Bill's mouth wildly. Causing the human to gag slightly over his length while he drooled over it. 

Though this of course is what Dipper wanted, yet he enjoyed the feel of Bill's lips wrapped around his cock all the same. Easily slamming into the back of his throat and causing the human to gag and choke for a brief moment. Slowly pulling free, Bill would gasp out for air. Having grown even more lightheaded from his actions, barely noticing Dipper moving down to his own tight hole now. Prodding at it with his tip and snapping Bill from his heated daze for a moment. "P-Pinetree.. I-I don't think that'll fit.." Bill mumbled out, growing a bit nervous at the thought of taking something into his ass now. 

"D-Do you want me to stop..?" Dipper responded, his tone breathy and heated just like Bill's. He was quite happy when he saw the blonde shake his head. Slowly rubbing his cock against Bill's entrance and drawing more soft moans from the both of them. It didn't take long before he was prodding and soon stuffing his tip into Bill carefully. A grunt leaving the older male as he found himself gripping his yellow bedsheets once more. Dipper did his best to be gentle, slowly sinking inch after inch into Bill until his crotch finally met his rear. 

Taking a brief moment to allow both of them the chance to relax, Bill quickly began letting out soft moans and whimpers, squirming underneath Dipper while looking up at him with pleading eyes. "M-Move.. I-I can't take this torture.." Bill spoke, causing Dipper to chuckle softly and Bill's blush to worsen. Doing as he was told, the vampire began slowly thrusting into Bill. Bill let out soft moans of pleasure all the while, his back arching slightly as he bucked his hips. Dipper's pace slowly picking up and causing more pleasure for the duo, who soon found themselves inching closer to a second orgasm all over again. 

"P-Pinetree..!~ Deeper..!~" The moans shamelessly left Bill's mouth, Dipper quickly complying as he angled his hips to better fit further into the human. Reaching his prostate and soon causing quite a bit of loud moans from Bill, who seemingly forgot that there were others inside the house. Dipper letting out soft groans as while he attempted to keep himself from cumming too soon. "B-Bill you're s-so tight..~" Dipper quickly pinned Bill's hands above his head. Leaning closer and slamming harder into the blonde. Reducing Bill to nothing more than a moaning mess as he drooled slightly. 

Soon Dipper was roughly spreading Bill's hole, yet Bill continued to clamp around his cock and bring both of them unreal levels of pleasure. "B-Bill.. I-I'll cum.." Dipper could barely get the words out, though he didn't get a response from Bill. Looking over his face the vampire could tell Bill was unable to pay much attention anymore, the lewd grin and loud moans feeding into this fact. Using one hand to pin Bill's hands Dipper swiftly pushed one of Bill's legs up until he could put it over his shoulder. With the newfound angle Dipper began ravaging Bill's hole. 

Slamming into him with all his might all while trying to pound him as fast as he could. His cock throbbing within the male, letting him know he was on the verge of breaking. Though he could also tell by the amount Bill was leaking he would be breaking as well. "P-Pinetree!~ I'm cumming..!~" The male suddenly screamed out, his cock erupting and causing his white mess to coat his chest with Dipper's own previous mess. Dipper letting out a loud moan himself as he slammed himself as deep as he could and began pumping Bill full of his own cum. 

Both of them shaking, Bill trembling quite a bit more than Dipper was. Dipper would slowly pull free once they got the time to calm down, only to collapse next to Bill not much longer after. They were both tired and rather dirty, though they knew they needed to shower, sleep was much more enticing than that. They found themselves snuggling quite close together, tangling their limbs as they allowed their eyes to lip closed. Though they'd probably have to talk about this later in the day, they could easily allow themselves to deal with it at a different time. 

The afternoon sun shining down on their skin and causing quite a bit of relaxation from the two, having never once noticed the blue haired boy that was currently sitting in front of their closed door. Will had his mouth covered, a heavy blush resting on his cheeks along with his own cock in hand. He had heard the screams a while ago and came to make sure everything was fine, though instead he ended up listening in on the duo having sex. His cum covering his crotch and his now soft shaft as he panted softly. 

He was flustered beyond belief, especially since he shockingly found himself fantasizing about Tyrone doing something like that with him. Though he quickly found himself quite embarrassed for such sinful thoughts and actions he had done. Slowly getting up and stuffing his cock back into his pants before rushing back off towards his room to clean up. He had to, at least before Tyrone showed up later that night possibly. Finding it hard to ignore his growing feelings as well, the longing to have a relationship similar to his brothers and Pinetree. Once he had escaped to his room and found his bathroom, he quickly stripped and showered to hopefully get rid of the sin he had committed. 

Wheeze! An extra 700 words than normal. Before I was doing 2500 because I was on break instead of the usual 1200. Though this chapter is 3200 words! Hope you all enjoyed it you filthy sinners ;). Thoughts on Will & Tyrone? Also would you like a bit of a "flash back" to see what Will got up to while his brother and Dips had sex or you sinners good? Let me know if you had anything specific you wanted to see in their relationships (besides all the stuff I'm already covering). Did you like the chapter today? Just curious. See you next week!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

979K 32.5K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
590K 9.2K 63
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
158K 5.8K 42
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. โ” Lando Norris x Fem!OC ยฉ KissLeclerc , April 2024
1.6M 51.9K 66
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...