๐ฌ๐š๐ฅ๐ฏ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ๐ญ๐ž...

Door httptonkin

[BOOK ONE] [ EDITING SOME CHAPTERS ] After 90 years of running, it had to come to an end. She found herself i... Meer

00 . cast and playlist
chapter 1 ; 2x08
chapter 2; 2x08
chapter 3; 2x09
chapter 4; 2x10
chapter 6; 2x15
chapter 7; 2x17
chapter 8; 2x18
chapter 9; 2x19
chapter 10; 2x20
chapter 11; 2x21
chapter 12; 2x22
act ii; season 3
chapter 13; 3x01
chapter 14; 3x02
chapter 15; 3x03
chapter 16; 3x04
chapter 17; 3x05
chapter 18; 3x08
chapter 19; 0x00
chapter 20; 3x13
chapter 21; 3x14
chapter 22; 3x15
chapter 23; 3x16
chapter 24; 3x18
chapter 25; 3x20
chapter 26; 3x21
chapter 27; 3x22
act iii; season 4
chapter 28; 4x01
chapter 29; 4x03
chapter 30; 4x05
chapter 31; 4x06
chapter 32; 4x07
chapter 33; 4x08
chapter 34; 4x09
chapter 35; 4x10
chapter 36; 4x11
chapter 37; 4x12
chapter 38; 4x13
chapter 39; 0x00
chapter 40; 4x16
chapter 41; 4x17
chapter 42; 4x18
update: pls read (vvv important)
chapter 43; 4x19
chapter 44; 4x20

chapter 5; 2x11

7.1K 180 112
Door httptonkin

gold dust woman
"take your silver spoon, dig your grave"

"Luna," Damon started, while pouring himself a glass of bourbon.

"Mhm." Luna hummed, taking a sip of her drink.

"Are we going to talk about the fact that we're technically not fully related?" He said, "I mean we never really talked about it when we first saw you because-" He said, before being cut off by Luna

"Because you were focused on getting Elena back." She finished for him.

He nodded in agreement.

"There's nothing really to talk about. We have different Dad's. That doesn't not make us siblings." She said while shrugging.

"So it doesn't bother you?" He asked.

"No. Why, does it bother you?" She asked looking up at him.

He simply shrugged. Damon opened his lips to say something but was cut of by getting a message. He read it out to Luna.

"We trapped Elena in the house to stop herself from handing herself over." Damon said.

Luna frowned at him and said, "God, what is it with that girl and killing herself. Jeez."

He finished his drink and stated, "We need to go fill Stefan in. He's probably ready to stake himself, being stuck in the tomb with Katherine and all."

"I know what you meant." She retorted while getting up. He rolled his eyes at her and they headed towards the door.

————————

The Tomb

"You trapped her in the house?" Stefan said, slightly shocked with what his two siblings had just told him.

"It's for the best. Trust me." Damon answered. "Elena's on a martyr tear that rivals your greatest hits." Luna let out a quick, quiet chuckle at his comment.

"We brought you this. Some stuff. Candles, lanterns." She said throwing the duffel bag past the barrier.

"And," Damon said pulling a clear bottle filled with blood, "Lunch."

"Give that to me, I'm just going to have the share it with her." Stefan answered.

Luna frowned. "You don't have to." she said. Stefan tilted his head and asked, "And how to do you suggest I keep it from her?"

"I don't know, snap her neck?" Luna answered as if it was obvious. Katherine was observing the Salvatores conversation and scoffed at Luna's comment. Luna shot her a sarcastic smile before she said, "You know you three are surprisingly calm considering Klaus will hunt you down and kill you if you mess up his plan."

Luna swallowed a lump in her throat when he heard his name. The thought of seeing him excited her, but terrified her at the same time. She didn't know what he was going to do, or how he'd react. He obviously knows where she is and is getting closer day by day. Luna wants nothing more than to run, but her brothers are here. And as much as she hates Klaus, she doesn't want to leave her family.

"I've been dead before. I got over it." Damon retorted, before looking back at Stefan.

"Once we deal with this moonstone, we'll figure a way to get you out." Damon said.

"Ah, don't worry about me," Stefan started, "Just make sure Elena's safe."

Luna and Katherine made eye contact and both rolled their eyes at Stefan's comment. No matter how much they couldn't stand each other, they both share the same hatred for the doppelgänger. Luna didn't really have a reason as to why she didn't like her, she just got really bad vibes from her. She felt like she was going to tear her family apart. Damon is so obviously in love with her, it's bound to cause family feuds.

"Okay, can we go. Please." Luna said. Damon nodded at her and they both made their way out of the tomb.

——————————
The Gilbert House

Damon and Luna both walked into the Gilbert House, they walked to the living room where Elena was sitting on the couch.

"You should really lock your door." Damon said.

Elena looked at him and looked away, rolling her eyes and crossing her arms over her chest.

"Oh come on, pouty. At least give me two points for ingenuity." Damon mocked.

Luna sighed and said, "Can I go, I'm bored."
Damon turned to look at her and said bluntly, "No."

Luna frowned. She turned around to leave, not listening to Damon, and he grabbed her wrist, pulling her next to him.

"Ow." Damon rolled his eyes and turned back to Elena.

"Do you think this is funny?" Elena asked.

"Yes, Elena. I find hilarity in the lengths that I have to go to, to repeatedly save your life." Damon said sarcastically.

"What did Stefan say about this?" Elena asked. "Had a good laugh." Damon said walking over to sit next to Elena.

"And what did he say about Elijah still being alive?"

"What?" Luna said with wide eyes.

"So you didn't tell her, either." Elena said.

Damon clicked his tongue and turned to you younger sister and said, "Basically, Elijah's alive."

Luna laughed and said, "You are fucked." Damon opened his mouth trying to think of a sarcastic comment, but he instead asked, "Wait, I thought you were all knowing and knew everything about The Originals. You didn't know he'd come back to live?"

"I'm a heretic, not God." Luna said. "And no, I didn't. I mean, I knew they had all kinds of abilities but I didn't know they could dodge death. But now that I really think about it it does make sense." Luna said, thinking about all the times Klaus had daggered his siblings, she knew the daggers were magic and that The Originals were old and very powerful but he had told her they'd work on any vampire. More lies.

Damon frowned and said, "Okay..." Luna knew he was going to question her about The Originals and their history together later.

"Anyways, I didn't tell him about Elijah being alive." Damon admitted.

"Why not?" Elena questioned.

"Well, A, he can't do anything about it, and B..." He trailed off, trying to think of a second reason, "What I just said."

Jeremy walked into the room.

Damon looked back at him and asked,"Where's Bonnie?"

"I thought you was with you." Jeremy said.

"She's on moonstones duty and I'm on," he said titling his head towards Elena, "Elena patrol."

"Where the Gilbert's this suicidal in 1864?" Luna joked.

"Hmm, I don't think so." Damon said, mocking both Elena and Jeremy.

Jeremy rolled his eyes and asked, "So who's on Tyler Lockwood and the full moon?"

Elena looked up and Jeremy and then to Damon as he spoke, "Vampire Barbie asked if she could handle it. I said, "Why not?" If she screwed up, he'd bite her and then I'll be rid of two of my problems."

"Hold on a second. Tonight's the full moon?" Elena questioned as he got a phone call.

"Yes, but you were too busy trying to get yourself killed, yet again, to notice." Luna states with a sarcastic smile.

———————-

Lunas POV;
To sum up what happened, Damon being the idiot he is, threatened a werewolf on a full moon. The werewolf was called Jules, she was a friend of Mason's. Another werewolf Damon obviously killed before I got into town. Jules, being really pissed tried to bite Damon but got Rose instead.

The Tomb

I went down into the tomb, to check on Stefan. As I went down, I saw that Elijah was talking to Katherine and Stefan. He could obviously tell I was there as a second later, I was pinned against the wall with a hand around my neck.

"Luna." Elijah said, threateningly.

"Don't hurt her!" Stefan yelled at Elijah.

"No. Go on, Elijah. Kill me. Maybe I'll see you in hell." I croaked out, struggling to breathe.

Elijah clenched his jaw, knowing what I meant. Elijah and I used to be very close. I was closer to him then I was with my own brothers. But it all changed after that night. After that, our friendship could never be the same again. I couldn't see it going back to the way it was. He let me go and the bruise around my neck healed. I tried to catch my breath as Elijah spoke.

"Your release has been requested." Elijah said looking at Stefan.

Stefan looked back at Katherine then to Elijah and me. "What? By who?" He asked.

"The lovely Elena drives a hard bargain." Elijah states. "However, we've reached a peaceful agreement she and I."

"Please." He said turning around, gesturing for Stefan to leave. "Come."

"I cant." Stefan said.

"Yes, You can. I've had the spell lifted." Elijah said before looking back at Katerina.

Stefan hesitantly walked towards to edge of the tomb and steps out. I pull him into a hug, relived that he's okay, and out of the tomb.

Katherine tries to vamp-speed out of the tomb, but Elijah compelled her to stay put.

"Let's get out of here." Stefan whispers to me. I nod and as we turn to exit Katherine pleads and begs for us not to leave her there.

"Goodbye, Katherine." Stefan said.

————————
Narrator POV;
Salvatore Boarding House

"Luna, can I ask you something?" Stefan asked

Luna hums.

"When I was in the Tomb, I was talking with Katherine about Klaus." Stefan said.

"Okay.." Luna swallowed a lump in her throat. "And?" She said, signalling him to continue.

"She said, that if I wanted to learn anything about Klaus, or any of The Originals, I should ask you. Apparently you have a history with them."

Luna avoided his eye sight. "So I guess that's true." Stefan said, taking her avoiding his gaze as an answer.

"What do you want me to say? They found me in 1864, took me in. Then in 1919, they thought I died. I faked my death until Klaus figured out I was alive and I ran from him. There's nothing else to the story." Luna said, taking a sip of her bourbon.

"Well, you have definitely left out some vital details." Stefan stated.

"Yes, and you'll figure out in time." Luna said, finally looking him in the eye.

"We never really talked about what happened, when you left. Or ran away." Stefan said.

"It-"Luna hesitated "It was a long night. And we will talk about it. Just not today. Plus, I want to sleep" Luna finished, getting up from her seat.

"Vampires don't get tired." Stefan said.

"Doesn't mean its not fun. Stefan, we will talk about this." Luna reassured him.

"Promise?" Stefan said.

Luna smiled, softly. "I promise." She said before turning around going up the stairs to go get ready for sleep.

She was going to have to talk to them about her history with The Originals. It was inevitable. Luna wasn't ready for that conversation. She didn't know how to go about explaining it to them. They would judge her. That was also inevitable. But the truth would come out eventually. If not from her, then from someone else.

an; okay so ik my chapters or long asf so i did like a massive time jump not to drag this chapter along. and i just want klaus to show up tbh🗣🗣🗣 and lunas backstory and history with the originals will be explained🙄🙄anyways lemme know what you think

votes and comments are appreciated <333

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

165K 4.2K 78
(rewriting) หœ"*ยฐโ€ข.หœ"*ยฐโ€ข๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐๐ข๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ง๐ญ. ๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐จ๐ง๐ž-๐จ๐Ÿ-๐š-๐ค๐ข๐ง๐. ๐’๐ก๐ž'๐ฌ ๐ฎ๐ง๐ข๐ช๐ฎ๐ž. ...
317K 8.1K 54
Rosalie Salvatore was the youngest Salvatore sibling, unfortunately she died due to burning at the stake in 1864. It's 2010 and the brothers look thr...
87.4K 2K 90
Once it was read that "to lose, it meant that you had something" but what can you do after you lost everything that ever gave you meaning? Emma Gilb...
1.1M 41.5K 89
When her mother announced they were moving once again, this time to a small town in Virginia, Emma assumed it was just one more search for a fresh st...