my lost brother and the mafia

By BooksByL1

After her dad died and brother went missing she has always felt empty inside. Sofia and her daughter, Sienna... More

characters aesthetics
dedication
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifeteen
sixteen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty (bonus chapter)
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
fourty-four
fourty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
new characters
epilogue/bonus chapter
thank you <3
update on siennas book.
IMPORTANT
A MILLION READS + UPDATE

seventeen

22.5K 444 143
By BooksByL1

*tw! it has some mentions of rape and depression. it might be triggering to some so i just wanted to lyk :)*

*TIME SKIP WHEN THEY GET TO THE MANSIONS BC IM LAZY ASF*

oh my god. this is freaking huge. ima get so lost.

"MY BABY IS HOME!your father will be home later. he had a last minute business meeting he had to attend too." a middle age women with brown hair and brown eyes came running to us.she was around 5'6. she gave leo a huge hug and then moved on to marco. when she let go she saw us.

"oh my goodness, what an adorable little baby." she said to sienna. sienna shyly smiled at her. "im hannah, leos mom! and you are?" she asked me with a smile on her face.

"im sofia and this is sienna. nice to meet you! im marcos sister." i said with a smile on my face. she pulled me into a hug and i was confused at first but ended up hugging her back.

"sofia?" i turn my head and saw the last person i expected. adrianna. we were best friends since we were 13, she would always help me with sienna. but when we were 16 she moved away.she was there with me through it all. "adri" she came running at me and gave me a huge hug.

"oh my god i missed you so much." she exclaimed.

"me too" i said as tears rolled down both of our faces.

"auntie adri!" sienna screamed as adrianna crouched down so sienna can give her a hug.

"i missed you so much bub." adrianna was like a sister to me, we were both devastated when she had to move away.

"i missed you too" sienna said as adrianna started tickling her. the sound of her giggling filled the house.

"I NEED TO FILL YOU IN ON SO MANY THINGS!" she screams.

"what just happened" marco says.

"you just ruined the moment." hannah says and slaps the back of marcos head.

"so how do you guys now each other?" leo curiously asks.

"we went to school together." i lied. we actually meet in the underground fight.

did i forget to mention that i fight? oh whoops slipped from my mind.

"oh so sofia is the one who helped you graduate at 15?" hannah asks adriana.

"yup."

"and she helped me with sienna." i smile at adri.

"have you told them..." she asked and i shook my head.

"tell them when your ready." she said and brought me in another hug.

"thank you." i whispered so only she can hear.

"so, what are you doing here?" she asks me curiously.

"well my dear brother kidnapped us in new york and then found out im his sister and then brought me here." i say with a fake smile on my face. hannah and adrianas eyes widden.

"oh honey. marco. leo. what the hell did i say about kidnapping kids. i will k-i-l-l you." hannah says walking towards me and giving me another hug. she spells out kill so sienna wouldn't understand.

"its okay, i got my brother back." i say with a smile on my face returning the hug.

"IM HUNRY." marco yells. he ruins every single moment.

"bro second time you've ruined the moment in less then 5 minutes." leo says and slaps the back of marcos head again.

"i can make the mac and cheese now if you guys want." i say.

"OH MY GOD YES PLEASE I HAVE MISSED YOUR MAC AND CHEESE AND THE MILKSHAKES SO MUCH" adriana yells.

"i tried to recreate it but it didn't really work..." she says and i chuckle.

"mommy zio is getting hangry." sienna says and makes us all laugh.

"yes i am." marco adds with a frown on his face.

"let me show you to the kitchen," hannah says with a smile.

all 6 of us walk towards the kitchen. when we arrive we see the most buetiful kitchen i have ever seen.

"everything should be in the pantry. if you need any help let me know." i nod and start gathering my ingredients.

-cheese obvi -milk -macaroni -heavy cream -butter -flour -pepper and salt

(this is how i make my mac+cheese lol <33 even tho im pretty sure im lactose intolerant💀 ANYWAYS) 

i start making the food. as i allow the macaroni to cook i make the milkshakes. i turn around and see all 5 of them staring at me. i raise an eyebrow and turn around and continue making the milkshakes.

"è materiale da moglie. Se non la mogli, lo farà qualcun altro. lascia che ti dica che qualcun altro lo farà molto velocemente. ma continui a prostituirti." hannah says to leo.

(shes wifey material.if you dont wife her up someone else will. let me tell you someone else will very fast. but your still whoring around.)

"cosa significa prostituirsi?" sienna says with a confused look on her face and hannahs eyes widened. leo, marco and adriana snicker. i guess she didn't know she can speak italian. 

(what is whoring around mean)

"клянусь богом, я дам тебе пощечину." hannah says to leo in russian. even sienna knows russian..

(i swear to god i will slap you)

"это не хорошая бабушка" sienna replies and hannahs eyes widen again.

(thats not nice, grandma)

"oh my god. sofia!" hannah exclaims.

"yes?" i reply.

"did you teach her russian and italian?" she asks me.

"yeah." i reply with a small smile on my face.

"don't forget spanish, mommy." sienna adds.

"jeez, how old are you?" hannah asks me.

"18" i answer walking back to the stove.

"what about you sienna." she asks my daughter.

"4!" my daughter yells very loudly...

"adri tell your mom what happened." i say as i stir the macoroni. i don't want to tell her. i do not feel like crying right now.i feel like i can trust her. her hugs have given me comfort that i didn't know i can feel.

(im to lazy to explain but you'll find out soon lolz)

adri whispers something in her moms ear and hannahs face turns full of anger. she walks up to me and gives me a huge hug. this girl loves hugs...

"i am so sorry honey." she says and i see marco and leos face, they both look very confused.

"its okay, its in the past now." i say with a small smile.. obviously its fake.

 the nightmares. the pain it has caused me. the feeling i wasn't good enough. thinking it was my fought. thinking i wasn't worst it. getting blamed. getting slut shamed. getting abused. all because of him.

that smile is fake. the smile in the car on the way to the diner was real. the one in the car with sienna was real. the one in the plane was fake.

i have replayed every smile she has given us trying to identify if its real or fake.

"foods ready!" sofia calls out. something happened in her past. my sister and my mom know. but me and marco don't. i hope she tells us soon. i want to help her. what the hell am i feeling. i don't know if i like this or hate it.

we all walk over to the dinning table and sofia hands us plates filled with mac and cheese. she gives us all a cup with vanilla milkshake with whipcream and a straw. we all say thank you and dig in.

AND LET ME TELL YOU IT IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER TASTED.

marcos face was in complete shock. "WHY THE HELL HAVENT YOU EVER MADE ME MAC AND CHEESE BEFORE." he screams playfully. but she flinched. i fucking saw it she flinched. and im not the only one who saw it. marco saw it, my mom saw it and my sister saw it.sienna was focused on her mac and cheese.

"i mean ive been with you for not even a whole day..." she says calmly.

"sofia, can you tell us a little bit about you?"my mom asks her. 

"sure, uh i like to cook, bake and read." she says with a small smile on her face.

"you should tell them." adri says.

"tell us what?" i ask.

"you sure?" sofia asks adriana.

"when did you turn into a pussy." adriana said and everyone's eyes widen.

"jeez calm down women. fine. i uh im sort of 'the diavola'.." she says quietly. 

WHAT THE FUCK 

"wait the fighter..?" i ask. she nods. 

"MY SISTER IS A BADASS." marco yells.

"300$ more dollars zio." sienna says firmly. marco sighs.

"my future daughter-in-law is a badass." my mom says and i glare at her. sofia nervously chuckles and marco glares at my mom. i mean i wish jkjk.

"wait. i fought you before" sofia says and im biting my lip trying not to laugh. his sister beat him in a fight.

"yeah. you broke my rib. i still won tho." sofia smirked.

"you lost to your sister man.." i tell marco and i bursted out laughing. i couldn't hold it in anymore.

"i am trying to process everything...right now" marco says as hes staring at his mac and cheese.

"is this what adriana told mom?" i ask and the lady shake their head.

"mommy, can we make brownies later?" sienna asks and does her puppy eyes. 

"HER BROWNIES ARE SO GOOD!" adriana yells from across the kitchen.

"how about tomorrow? i need to get the bags unpacked. and its almost time for bed."sofia says as she redoes siennas ponytail.

"okay mommy" sienna says and runs towards me.

"mommy likes red roses." she whispered in my ear and walks back to her seat.

"there is a mafia ball in 2 weeks! what's your favorite color?" my mom says. fuck i already forgot about that. 

"uh gold or black." sofia responds and continues eating her mac and cheese.

"PINK!" sienna says.

"okay. lemme make some arrangements and the dress will be here in the morning.leo ill order you a gold tie." my mom says and walks away.

"what just happened." sofia says and i honestly have no idea.

"well you are going to a mafia ball with my dear brother." adriana says smirking.

"WHAT?" me and sofia yell at the same time.

-

-

-

word count:1845

SHES A BADASS. SUPRISE!!

i love mafia balls 😉

i wanted a lil wow-factor so they can like go on missions together yk

OKAY SO I WAS GONNA MAKE THIS CHAPTER SHORT BUT IDK I KEPT WRITING💀

ilysm <3 thank u for 2k reads!!!! 

if you ever need anything pls dm me i am always here! or add me on snap. 

alr mwahhh 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 74.6K 18
When Athena Grey is working at her local bakery someone seems to accidentally leave their baby. She has no other option but to take care of the littl...
1.2M 25.7K 41
Cover made by: @_navyblueee_ I'm living in a house made of glass. I'm scared to move, to breathe, to think. I'm afraid. Any wrong move and I get yell...
105K 3.1K 55
Fifteen year old Alexandra Amoretto Decides to run around the city, Causing trouble with a random boy she met on the bus after being abandoned by her...
Macrina By Maya F

General Fiction

58.3K 2.2K 55
"Honestly, I think you're really gonna like New York." "New York? Like New York City, New York?" "The one and only," my cousin grinned, taking a swig...