Only For You //

By Cupofcoffee8

Dive into a story of a man whose work is his greatest friend as well as foe and a woman who has no one in he... More

1."Beginning or ending"
2."The undisputed king"
3."Queen"
4."First meeting"
5."Pawn!"
6."Trial room"
7."Help"
8."Feelings"
9."Thoughts"
10."Book"
11."Party"
12."Stay away"
13."Strangers"
14."Deal"
15."Please come back"
16."Sidnaaz"
17."Danger?"
18."Bechari"
19."Payback"
20."Plan"
"Agastya Rao"
22."Deal finalised"
23."File"
24."Signatures"
25."Fark"
26."Dildaara"
27."Problem"
✨✨
28."Five minutes"
29."Samose?"
30."Rain"
31."Post kiss thoughts"
32."SS"
33."Plan no.2"
34."Uninvited presence"
35."Is it already over?"
36."Fear"
37."Care"
38."Is it just liking?"
39."Home"
40."Packing?"
41."Good Bye!"
42."Last Note"
Safar 💙
43."Call"
44."Argument"
45."Boss"
46."Injury"
47."Cuddle night"
48."A chance"
49."Club"
50."Hurt"
My Brightest Shining Star 🤍
51."Shoes and slippers"
52"Challenge"
53."Confusions"
54."Deal for deal"
55."Why"
56."Lanes left long before"
57."Naiyaa Paar?"
58."Coffee together"
59."Backstory"
60."Continuation"
61."Proposition"
62."What next?"
63."Stay or Go?"
64."Good or bad Planners?"
RECAP
65. "What's going on?"

21."Story!"

1.1K 142 33
By Cupofcoffee8

Sidharth

That girl was all ready to break the glass of my car window in thousands of pieces. So I asked my driver to go out deal with her.

My driver went out in a hurry and the girl silenced seeing him coming out of the car.
All other windows of the car were closed so her voice was not reaching to my ears.

I decided to ignore all this mess and tried to divert my focus on my laptop.
I was almost successful in my attempt when someone tapped my side of window.

I looked at the side and saw my driver standing there with a worried face.
I opened the window and raised my eyes at him asking him what's the problem.

" Sahab wo ladki maan nahi rahi hai..keh rahi hai galti hamari hai." I huffed seeing her stubbornness.
I guess she do not have any other work that's why she is creating a drama over here without a reason.

"Then ask her what does she want and make her leave damn it." I told him and my voice must have sounded angry because I was angry at the moment.

The driver nodded at me and went back to make her understand and I again closed the window huffing.

Now I was pissed as it has been more than five minutes and he haven't returned yet.
So I decided to check on him myself.

I opened the door of the car and moved out wearing my glasses.
My eyes first moved to my driver whose back was towards me and he was standing silent listening to that girl's shouting.

Then I focussed on the voice of the girl and my eyes moved to her face.
I closed my eyes and sighed looking at her.

" Oh god, not again.." I rubbed my forehead with my finger tips standing at my first place only.

She was Shehnaaz....

But the main thing that caught my attention was not that she was shouting on my driver..

It was that there was a man holding her by her arm trying to pull her away and stopping her continuously from fighting with my driver.

I dont know what happened to me but this definitely didn't go well with me.
Suddenly I was feeling very angry on that person.

I was glaring him when his eyes met mine and he looked shocked as well as scared seeing me.
I smirked at his reaction.

I started walking towards them when he really seemed in fear and started pulling Shehnaaz more.

Shehnaaz

" Oye! Honge tere Sahab bahut bade par mai kya unse darti hu. Bula le jise bulana hai mai bhi yahi khadi hu..." I said furiously to that driver who was again and again giving me threats of his boss.

"Shehnaaz yrr chal na...kya-kya kar rahi hai.." aditya said pulling me.

"Nahi aditya chhod mujhe. Isne meri gaadi thoki kaise. Ab Jo itna nuksaan hua hai mera uska kya..." I was glaring the driver and then looked towards Aditya who was not looking at me but seemed somewhat scared.

" Yrr mai thik kara dunga gaadi...abhi tu yaha se chal please.."he requested me but I was not in a mood to spare that driver.

" Tu ruk ise to mai batati hu...Mai punjaban hu, ise aur iske boss ko to...." I again turned towards the driver but my voice died in my throat seeing the person who was standing just behind the driver with a straight face.

Why do I again again come across him!!
Sidharth shukla!!

I gulped my saliva and blinked my eyes rapidly looking at him.
He was taking his glasses off when I turned to look at Aditya whose condition was same as me.

I gave Aditya a signal to run through my eyes but his his one voice and we stopped at our tracks only not moving even an inch from our place.

"Don't run" his voice was deep and had dominance which made us to comply to his demand immediately.

"Turn" he ordered us and I don't know what happened to is , we gave in to his demand.

Cursing myself and my luck, making me stuck in this situation, where a hungry lion was all ready to attack his prey and due to god's precious blessings, I and Aditya were his prey.

We turned towards him and he lightly pushed his driver holding him from his shoulder to stand directly on front of me.

I gulped looking at him nervously and from the corner of my eyes I saw Aditya who was also having fear plastered on his face.

"So what were you saying to my driver,  say it again" he asked me putting his both hands in his pocket and standing straight looking directly in my eyes.

I couldn't handle his piercing gaze so I broke the eye contact from him.

" I asked you something" he raised his voice still lookin at me and before i could say anything  said in between.

" Hey listen..it's just that we..."he started but was cut in between by Sidharth.

" Did I asked you."he said to Aditya but all the time looking at me. His voice was stern and Aditya nodded his head in no and kept quiet.

"Now will you tell me" he spoke a little irritated.

"Mai- mai .. haa wo mai sorry bol rahi thi inhe. Aapka bhi to nuksaan ho gaya na. Ok bhaiya sorry aur maine bhi maaf kar diya aapko...ab mai chahti hu, he he" I smiled awkwardly at driver and started to leave but that driver....

Driver- " nahi sir, ye madam mujhe daant rahi thi aur jab Maine kaha ki mere sahab ko late ho raha hai, gussa karenge to rehti hai ki Mai tumhare sahab se nahi darti" he spoke in one breath.

I glared him and cursed him hundred times in 1 second but he did not stop here yet.

" Sir, ye to yeh bhi keh rahi thi ki galti inki nahi meri hai aur jo maine inka
loss kiya hai use pay kon karega ab" he literally pushed me into the pit from which I almost had come out safely.

"So you want us to pay for your loss" Sidharth took a step towards us and took his hand out of his pocket pushing his coat aside and showing the pistol kept in his pants.

I took a long breath seeing the pistol but before I could do or react anything, Aditya came in between me and Sidharth pushing me aside.

The moment I realized, Aditya is my friend for life.

Sidharth

I am well aware of the fact that this girl is capable of doing so many things that one can not even think of.

She is daring but at the same time, her all daringness go when she come in front of me.
I had not seen her much but after seeing her for the very first time , I had realized that she is definitely into something that is dangerous.

But at this time, I just wanted to have some fun with her.
So I was just making her scared by showing my pistol and all that but all that went in vain when the man with her step in between her and me.

And saying honestly, this was the last thing I wanted to happen.

Someone between her and me, this is not something I can withstand.

Reason, just don't ask because I also don't know!!

" Listen, Sidharth , we are sorry for whatever happened. And we are going so please don't do something." He said to me raising his hands and keeping them in aur at my chest level.

I didn't answered him because my attention went to Shehnaaz who was holding his arm slightly pulling him backwards.

"So you know me..." I brought the pistol out and rubbed it on my thighs over my pants and his eyes diverted to the pistol observing it's movements.

"Then you would also have known that I ......" I was bringing my gun upwards to point at him but suddenly my all anger vanished just like it was never there before.

I was not able to interpret why was I feeling so angry on him but I instantly calmed down when her one word, just  one word reached my ears.

" Sidharth...." She whispered softly.
My eyes immediately fluctuated to her and hers met mine.

This was the first time she had called my name and I swear I wanted to just stop at the moment hearing it again and again.

"Please let us go..." She pleaded through her eyes but what I noticed was...

That she was pleading for this man..

My eyes moved towards him once and then I step backward.

"Leave" that's all that I had managed to say at that moment.

"Chalo Aditya...let's go" she dragged him with her. Before sitting in the car, she turned once to look at me.

We stayed still for some seconds looking into each other's eyes when..when Aditya blowed the horn and then she sat in the car and left.

I kept looking at her car that was descending away from me just like her.

I wanted to know what was she thinking or what she thinks about me, what's her relation with that man, Aditya but my mind was already occupied with the thought that..

What would happen if they are together!!

My story , that never started , already ended!!

~ Mansi🍁
---------------------+--------------------+---------------

Hey everyone,
I hope you all have watched bbb3 and if you haven't then go watch it, it's amazing.

The performance that Sidharth aka Agastya has delivered is truly breathtaking 😘

My favorite part in the whole series was when Agastya met Sakshi, when they discuss about her husband.

And  the dialogues and the expressions at this scene were more than perfect....

Problem pyaar karne mein nahi, problem sirf uss pyaar ka matlab sirf uske jawaab hone mein hai 💕

Koi tumse wapis pyaar na kare, isse tumhara pyaar kam nahi ho jata,
Tumhara pyaar kaafi hai..
Tum kaafi ho ♥️

And that mere liye song in the background added more to its beauty.

I have fallen more for Sidharth and it's increasing more and more and I also cried for him when he was broken 💙

Do watch it, you won't regret.✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

173K 6.7K 29
I was a stupid... thinking he loves me... never he did and never he will do it... i thought his friendship, his care, his talks as love... i was stup...
25.8K 1.9K 28
.( only for 17+ ....mature language will be there...so read on your own risk...) This is My story so do not copy it... (\_/) ( °¢° ) .How coul...
4.7K 445 21
I dragged her out of your life and placed myself in it. It was painful, yet worth it! U deserve true love and I'm the only one who can give it to you...
28.3K 1.1K 60
"You only live once." This is the overly used excuse that we use every time we make a decision and that's fine because it's true. This also goes with...