I AM BLUE YOU ARE GREY~♡~

By blossom_flufff

'Hannah' is an Indian 21 year old girl and a professional makeup artist. Who is ready to get independent and... More

NOTE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33

CHAPTER 34

612 24 123
By blossom_flufff

HANNAH' POV.

The lights were off except the lamp near my bed. Taehyung swirled to my left and and got down and slipped under the bed in no time, he looked like professional escaper from a classic movie doing it. I got up and sat straight, It wouldn't have been Ava and Ella, they did text me back saying that they would be out for tonight, now I was scared what if it was a robber?

The door opened and I was left to my surprise. The girl I knew, with dark hair and red streaks, with her usual RNB styled shorts entered the room with a big suitcase down her hand almost struggling to get it to balance. I was aghast for a moment and took some time to process what was she doing here!

"SURPRISE!" Zoey screamed.

"Zoey?! What are you doing here?!" I asked with the most dubious mind.

"Yes, I'm here for my Internship as a makeup artist too!" She replied.

"Wait what?! You never told me about anything?!" I told her.

"Yeah?! It was a surprise for you! And don't worry, I know Ava and Ella already...and yes I'll be living with you!"

"Oh wow! Okay? For how long?!" I asked.

" I guess for a month, but then I'm thinking to stay here and work too!" Zoey replied. I don't know what was happening here, Taehyung was under the bed hiding from her, I haven't even told her about Taehyung, I haven't told anybody and here she comes suddenly to South Korea to give a big surprise. I don't know if I was happy right now with her arrival here. I had just started spending time here with Tae.

"So this is your room?! It's pretty!" She told.

"Yeah, but there is another room too, it's used for keeping our other things there, if you want we both can clear that up and make you space for you to sleep!" I told.

"Wait, can't I sleep here?!" She asked. I would like her to sleep here with me obviously but.. I don't know, maybe I have gotten used to the privacy here now, I used to live with 5 other girls in the hostel back in India.

"Hazel also knew this and she sent us some sweets for us so we can celebrate Diwali!! It's coming in more one month! till then we can preserve it."

"Ohh wow, yeah..thankyou." I hugged her. I did miss her, I was happy now, the nostalgia of hugging her , going to parties, hanging out in the beach just ran into my mind and I again felt young , the old Hannah back in India.

"Okay let me use the washroom now." She told. She let go off me and walked towards the washroom. I looked back towards the bed. And Taehyung climbed up back onto the bed.

"Who is she?!" He asked while he was sweating.

"She is my best friend Zoey...I guess you have heard our conversation now?"

"Yeah, but what a bad timing, I guess I should leave now." He told me in a worried expression. I didn't want him to go,this was probably going to be the first night where I was going to stay with him and just know more about him. These are the times when I hate some people, but I can't. She is my best friend, I missed her too.

"No, wait. I'll make her space in the next room." I replied.

"Your gonna tell her about me now? It's okay, I'll leave for now, let her be with you tonight." He replied.

"But-" he cut off my words, he walked close to me. Saying " it's okay. Remeber, your in my heart." He told with the cutesy look in his eyes. He was really concerned about me. I fell more for him now. He looked at me in the eyes and then bent down to take his shirt up from the floor. He wore it back and got Jimin's car keys from the table. I was just standing there like a doll. He came back to me and kissed on my forehead softly.

"Will meet you tomorrow in the office, we have to go to Jeju, don't forget."

"Yeah, oh my god, I had forgotten about Jeju. I'll have to pack my bag."

"Yeah, okay..good night Hannah." He wished me with the most adorable smile. I stayed still. He walked off the room and I heard the door shut. I sat down on my bed with my hands under my chin. Zoey came out of the bathroom in few minutes and looked at me.

"I can't believe that I'm here with you back after after so many days?!" She told.

"Yeah nor am I able to believe it...but why did you suddenly come here? I mean..I know you gave me a surprise but you could have just told me."

"Because it was a surprise." She replied with the same old notorious nose scrunch.

"So tell me, what did you do in India after I left?!" I asked.

"I completed my graduation, broke up with my boyfriend and now I'm here." She smiled at me.

"Woah."

"What were you doing here in South Korea?!" She asked. I was really hesitant to tell her about anything that had happened to me. She is my best friend and she obviously knows about my parents who left me and Hazel, young and broke at our places. she knows almost everything, but I didnt know if I should tell her about me and Taehyung. He had told me strictly not to tell anyone and that if I share it to one person, the whole crowd will come to know about it sooner or later. So it was clear that I can't tell her about us.

"Nothing much ,just working and trying to make some new friends?!" I replied.

"Ohh that's great!!" She replied. She took her boots off and jumped on my bed, just like how she used to when we're back in the hostel. Her outfit and she reminded me that I have changed. I don't know if I have changed for good? But yeah, I was more savage and strong before. I have become more calmer and soft now. I don't know how has it happened but it has happened to me. She broke up with her boyfriend and I saw her hair with streaks, guess she wanted a glow up. She moved up the bed and took of her socks and threw it away to the wall and looked back at me.

"Tell me more, Hazel told me about the police coming here and that you ran away with Taehyung!! That's insane!" She told. I shreiked when she took Taehyung's name, she knew that I ran away with Taehyung now, Hazel literally doesn't know about anything happening between me and him. I coughed badly, it wasn't even intentional, It wasn't as bad that I would choke myself but yeah I teared up.

"Woah woah woah?! You're alright?!" She asked.

"Yeah yeah I'm alright." I replied.

"So, say?!"

"Yeah, your right, the police was coming here, hazel contacted me and Taehyung had my phone.."

"Woah okay, I can't believe that you are his makeup artists, seriously!!" She told while laying her head back to the pillow."

"You must be tired, you should go to sleep." I told.

"Yeah. I will, talk to you tomorrow morning." She replied. She took the comforter from the bed and threw it away like a Blob on the corner of the room, she doesn't like to sleep in comforter and yeah I am used to her doing this. I took her suitcase which was there in the doorway and kept it aside, she is wild and messy I'm always like a mom friend to her. We both took care of eachother in the college back in India. I went to kitchen to get my self a cup of water and just looked the the vessels kept in the kitchen which was clean and shiny , these plates were washed by Taehyung. I felt like the utensils were prescious too now. It was just whatever he touches looks precious to me.

I walked back to my room finding Zoey asleep. It was time for me to pack my bag tomorrow for Jeju, I didn't know how much clothes to take, so I checked my schedule again in my phone and got to know that it was a 'week's' trip. I packed my bag in one hour while listening to some BTS music using my headphones. I listened to their songs like RUN, I Need You, Save Me, Boy With Luv', Fake Love and many other songs. Even though I couldn't really understand the language I could definitely understand the musical vibes coming from them, they had music on almost every type of genre, now I realised why people all around the world are in love with them.

"What are you doing?!" Zoey woke up from her sleep.

"Ohh , I have a trip to Jeju island for work tomorrow for a whole week, so I'll be out." I replied.

"What? I just came here and tomorrow your leaving for work, I woke up because I heard you opening the closets."

"Look, I feel bad too and I don't want to leave you here alone...but They'll fire me if I take more holidays, work is important.. we'll spend our time together later for sure."

"Yeah fine. Good night". She slept again, I checked the clock and it was 12:30AM , I remeber us not sleeping until late night, but she was tired now.
I packed my bag, set my clothes for tomorrow and went to deep sleep.

~next day~

I had more one and a half an hour to get ready for work, Zoey was asleep, I didn't wake her up. I went for a shower and made breakfast for myself and was out the door with my bag with some clothes in it. I checked my phone, and I had gotten a soft copy of my ticket from Yebin already. I checked the ticket and we had our flight in another two hours. I reached Big Hit building and went directly to the makeup room to check the makeup products and accessories were packed and ready. I met Lara there, she was doing her makeup until the boys walked inside the room.

Taehyung smiled at me subtly. I was happy he gave me an assurance to not get worried of anything form now on, I wasn't nervous or anxious for this trip at all, it was maybe because I felt safe and secure now, since I was with Taehyung now. I looked at Jungkook and Jin playing with eachother like brothers, they looked so cute together. I love the fact that they adore eachother like their own brothers do, even though they are not blood related.

"Hey Hannah! How are you?!" I looked back and I saw Yoongi.

"I'm good Yoongi, how are you?!"

"I'm good too, ready for the trip?!" He asked with a smile.

"Yes, I was born ready." I replied. He giggled, showing his gummy smile. He looked happy, the last time I met him, he looked quite disappointed for some reason and I wasn't able to figure it out.

"Hannah!! Want to listen to my jokes?!" Jin asked me.

"Yeah, why not?!" I smiled.

"What do you call a man with no body and no nose?" He asked.

"What?"

"No-body noes." He replied and laughed hard. I sweared to god, if his jokes weren't funny, he was quite humorous.
I was happy today morning, meeting them and seeing Taehyung smiling at me, and Jin making me laugh, I just hope my day goes well today. Everyone around him laughed for his pun, he should be an expert for making out these puns in his intelligent head.

The cars out the building waited for us to get a final check and move ahead to the airport. We reached the airport in twenty to fourty minutes. I saw many BTS ARMY standing outside the airport for cheering them. Me and Lara definitely had to keep some distance from them. The body guards for BTS escorted them directly to the lounge. Lara and I walked behind them, there were lot of people with so many banners and light sticks in their hand eagerly waiting to take a look at their idols. The boys hadn't done any makeup, they wore different themes of clothes, Taehyung wore a big brown jacket over him where Jimin wore a black leather jacket. Their airport fashion sense was crazy. I just wondered how would it feel standing there in the crowd being one of their fans? I never knew the feeling. I was never a fan, but now I think I might be a fan and I am happy with my privelege to be here with them.

My phone buzzed, and I checked it, Taehyung was texting me sitting atleast two meters away from me.

________________________________________

~messages~

Taehyung- "hey!"

Me: Hi:)

Taehyung: "aren't you going to ask me, how did I get your numbe!?"

Me: "how did you?!"

Taehyung: "remeber when I got you a new Sim card for your phone?!"

Me: ohh wow, you just had my number even before I could have it for myself.

Taehyung: yes. Today when we reach to Jeju, I'll come to your room at night to meet you Hannah.

Me: ohh okay?! But we are seeing eachother here..aren't we?!"

Taehyung: yes we are Hannah, but we can't talk openly here, I haven't told about us to any boys yet.

Me: ohh okay. I missed you after you were gone yesterday night.

Taehyung: yeah, I missed you too.

________________________________________

As we texted, we both kept looking at eachother and smiled. It was quite a funny scene when looked by a third person's perspective. We heard the announcement of the arrival of our flight. We took no time to reach the entrance of the aeroplane. The body guards guiding them till they reached their seats in the flight, BTS and their manager were going to board in the first class flight. Where me and Lara had to go from the economy class. I didn't have any problem with it, after all they world famous stars, but the few hours where I was going to stay away from Tae and the boys wouldn't be long.

JIMIN'S POV

We sat in our seats. Suga hyung and Jin hyung ordered for some tequila shots to drink while we were on board. Taehyung came back to the dorm yesterday night and told me everything that happened, honestly they go through a lot just in one day, I don't know how would I manage it being them. I even came to know about Hannah and her Hangul classes. Taehyung went there at the correct time, don't know what would have happened to her then. Why do people like that teacher even exist in the world. Thanks to Taehyung.

Hannah is a good friend of mine and even more like a sister. She just lights up the whole atmosphere everywhere she goes, just the poor soul going through stuff. I don't think she will feel comfortable if I asked her about the Hangul classes. I looked at Taehyung and he was interacting with ARMY in Weverse. Just a little bit of understanding and happiness can change the mood from down to up very quickly and longevity of this is what I wish for.

HANNAH'S POV

I can't believe that whatever happened to me was not long ago, it was just yesterday that I went for the Korean classes and I was about to fall in a huge trouble. Taehyung saved me from there, I don't know if it was a coincidence that he had been there on the correct timing or just that it's the universe's play. Today, is another day where I am one usual day of work with BTS here sitting in the flight for Jeju. They have some video shooting over there in Jeju.

I wouldn't be happy right now if he wouldn't have come there on time to help me out. I still don't know how should express my love and gratitude to him. Taehyung knew how to change situations, Im not sure if it was his powers of doing it for good or bad, obviously I trust him and I know that he does it for good. I looked out of the window to take in the beautifull scenery in front of me, it was a little cold today morning, the sun shining bright bringing in a little warmth to me with the misty sky hovering all over the scenery just gave me pleasure to look at it. It was a beautiful scenery. I had just realised that nature's beauty heals me. I really love nature and it had bought be in this state of serenity and calmness right now.

I will make sure to buy some plants and grow it in my home. The small plantlets when looked at just gives me feeling of positivity and calmness. The thought of Taehyung and I being together walked in my mind to make me feel even better. Lara was sitting beside me, we didn't speak even word yet. She kept her bag in the upper storage compartment and sat down, she took out a fashion magazine kept in front of her and started to explore it. I didn't know what should I do. The plane started to take off. It was a four hour flight and I had to sit here and wait for all of us to land in Jeju. My phone buzzed, I check my phone to get a quick glance of the notification I had gotten.

I rarely open texts from my known contacts and here I got a message from an unknown no. I opened it and my body started to shiver again. It was a picture...again...of me and Taehyung sitting in Jimin's car.

*Did y'all guess who was the intruder?!

*Yes Zoey is here in South Korea!!

*It's time for Jeju ;) what's gonna happen?"

* Who is it getting her pictures?!*

*Find out In the upcoming chapters ❤️

*"Thankyou for supporting me no matter what, I love y'all."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9K 238 24
It is a story about a girl with a messy life and 7 handsome cold hearted boys of her highschool . Boys having a cold life and the girl having a chee...
19.5K 870 29
Maybe for certain people, they thought your life is perfect. Everyone been taken care of you and love you since you are a princess. But, princess lif...
138K 5.6K 73
Stella is a 19 year old art student from a small island, living in an apartment in Oxford, where she attends Oxford University on an art scholarship...
772 177 30
Y/N is a mediocre college student who lives in Seoul, far from her family, with her best friend. She is hiding a secret from everyone. It was the re...