From Rags To Riches

By LouiseAuthor

You've nothing left to lose when you pack up and move from New York to Texas with your college best friend. ... More

Introduction
Characters
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten - Trigger Warning
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen - Trigger Warning
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Fourty
Chapter Fourty One
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter Fourty Three
Chapter Fourty Four
Chapter Fourty Five
Chapter Fourty Six
Chapter Fourty Seven
Chapter Fourty Eight
Chapter Fourty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Chapter Fifty Seven
Chapter Fifty Eight
Chapter Fifty Nine
Chapter Sixty
Chapter Sixty One
Chapter Sixty Two
Chapter Sixty Three
Chapter Sixty Four
Chapter Sixty Five
Chapter Sixty Six
Chapter Sixty Seven

Chapter Four

4.2K 163 15
By LouiseAuthor

*Harry's POV*

Im speechless.

Im fucking speechless.

I opened my hand to see the red lace in the centre of my palm bunched up before I looked at Pippa's retreating back. Georgie had ran after her and they were heading for the door. My feet still remained glued to the sticky carpet underneath my boots.

My belt buckle was undone, my black jeans were sat on my hips loosely. I was convinced we were gonna start with some favours and maybe finish back at the house. The fuck is this?

I blink in confusion because this sure as shit feels like a dream, or a nightmare more so cause that woman is driving me fucking insane. I know she fucking wants me but why is she playing games. Just fuck me already.

What did I do wrong? I can honestly say I haven't a clue how to handle her. We have an undeniable attraction towards one another, we both want to fuck so what's the problem?

And why the hell am I annoyed that she just walked away from me?

I can bury my cock so deep into any woman, not even have to try. Why is she different? Why do I want to go after her.

"Boss..." Moose approaches me looking sheepish.

"What!?" I bite back feeling all kinds of worked up. I was still sporting a raging hard on and she had completely fucked up my mind.

His eyes landed on the panties in my hand and I quickly bunched them up again and stuffed them in my jacket pocket. I wanted to hold them all damn night cause they were drenched and I liked it entirely too much.

"A souvenir?" He winks at me with a stupid grin on his face.

"Apparently my winnings but I didn't fucking win anything"

"She's feisty" he bursts out laughing as I adjust the bulge in my jeans and do up my belt again.

"She's something alright, you do the count?"

Moose nods and points towards Ozzy, one of our OG's who was carting out my cash ready to bring it home.

"You staying?" He asks as I look around to see the boys settling in. Girls surrounding them and some already starting to get to work. 

"Ill stay a while" I follow him over to the booths that had been taken up by the boys. They were getting use out of the girls, Big K pants around his ankles and a blonde haired girl with big tits stroking his cock through his boxers. As soon as I sit down I have a redheads ass planted on my lap, grinding against me. 

I tap her ass cheeks as I gently help her up "not tonight sugar". I wave her off and she finds her next victim who of course was Moose. He raises an eyebrow at me before he pats down on his lap inviting her to sit.

What can I say, I wasn't feeling it. Im wound the fuck up for the feisty brunette who bulldozed her way into my life.

***

I was about to leave, Id had enough and I wanted to talk to Pippa. Figure out what was going through her head and why the hell was she playing games.

I know I'm no saint, far from it. But I don't remember ever being anything but myself? I made my intentions clear, I wanted to fuck her brains out.

I didn't see her as a club whore, id cuddle her afterwards if that's what she wants? I usually don't but I could manage it. Was that what she is expecting? She can even sleepover if she wants, I should tell her that. I'm gonna tell her that.

I jump up out of my seat ready to tackle this conversation with Pippa. We could negotiate terms. I nod to the boys and they groan, Im pointing towards the door. It was time to go home and no man travels alone.

The boys jump up and have one last look around the club to check on things. It was getting very rowdy all of a sudden.

"Oooh boy! Boss... you're not gonna like this" Big K points over to centre stage, the music had been turned up and the crowds were becoming out of hand. A new dancer was making her entrance it seems.

I noticed the song immediately, pony by Genuine, it was the crowd's favourite and our best dancer always took the lead on this one.

"What?" I looked but I didn't understand, why shouldn't I like this?

"Its Pippa" Hunter points to a half naked Pippa, grinding on the pole and then to Georgie who was hyping Pippa up, collecting the dollars from the crowd.

Where the hell is her dress, where the fuck did she get the underwear. I have her fucking panties in my pocket and I could feel her hard nipple through her dress earlier. What the fuck!?

My blood ran hot like lava as I took off towards the stage shouting a string of curse words at all of my men.

"Cut the fucking music, sort out the fucking crowd" I roar at them and they take off.

I push my way through causing drunk horny middle aged men to get even more rowdy as they try to get closer to Pippa. The boys handled them as I stomped towards the stage pulling off my cut to wrap that sweet body up in.

I jumped on the stage and was thankful Pippa's back was to me. He hand now high on the pole as her pussy grinded on the steel pole, her body moving like she was made for it.

"PIPPA" Georgie shouts at her trying to get her attention to save her from what was about to happen. Id deal with her later.

I wrap Pippa up in the cut and throw her over my shoulder. The crowd booing and throwing drinks at us but I haul her ass off the stage and towards the dressing rooms ignoring all the angry men in my club.

Her legs kicking and arms slapping my back as she wiggles around on my shoulder. Her ass was so close to my face I wanted to bite it. I pass our other dancers in the hallway and they clear the pathway without a single word.

I kick open the closest door and was thankful it was empty. I place Pippa down on her feet and she stumbles backwards, leaning on the dresser as she takes in my angry face. My chest is heaving with anger and I want to tear her to shreds for that stunt.

"Oops" is all she says as she giggles into her hand. Shes totally wasted and Im going to kill my sister for feeding her with alcohol and encouraging this.

"I thought you went home" I question her, my voice laced with anger. I wanted to box something, anything.

"I did, but I forgot my coat. Came back in and you had Ariel sat on your knee" her arms are crossed pushing her pink bra up, her tits pouring out over it.

"Who the fuck is Ariel?" I growl at her, taking in her long legs. The skimpy thong she has on has my dick hardening for the second time tonight.

"The little mermaid, Ariel" she waves her hands around as a hiccup escapes past her lips. She covers her mouth before she takes off into a fit of giggles all over again.

How much did she fucking drink. I rub my hand down my face.

She was wearing me down. I couldn't even be angry with her cause she was here, practically naked and being fucking sassy and jealous and I liked it.

"You look good in my cut" I pointed to her toned stomach that was visible through the gap, it was swimming on her, nearly down to her knees but she looked orgasmic.

"You should get dressed, that little strip of underwear is making my imagination run wild. Where the fuck did you get the underwear Pippa?" I pulled out the panties I had in my pocket and waved them at her.

"You always have a spare in case of emergencies" she slurred her words, "like period stains" I scrunched up my face. I didn't need to hear about no stains.

I tucked the panties safely back into my pocket. "You dont carry around a set like that with you" I take in her body again, my hands itching to touch her.

She shrugs "They were left in a locker labelled 'ready for show', Georgie said they had been cleaned and we had some fun trying them on...you kept them?" She whispers pointing to the pocket I placed her panties in. Her body language was telling me she wanted to give me more than just her panties.

"Of course I kept them, they're so wet and its the best damn gift I ever got". A laugh slips from her mouth before she starts biting on her lip. Fuck those lips were going to be the end to my sanity.

A loud bang on the door pulled her out of her trance and she jumped, pulling my cut tighter around her.

"Pippa you in there? Are you okay?" Georgie sounded panicked and as much as I wanted her to fuck off so I could talk to Pippa I didn't want her worrying.

"She's in here Georgie, she's okay but can you give us a minute and maybe get Pippa's clothes?"

"Pippa?" Georgie clearly didn't trust me.

"Im okay, but yes.. clothes would be nice" Pippa snorts and buries her face in her hands, her shoulder shaking as she laughs.

Why was this woman so fuckable?

The silence didn't last long between us because I knew I didn't have long before Georgie came back.

"I'm not playing games Pippa, if you don't want to fuck me then that's okay. I'll respect your decision" her eyes went wide at my bluntness, something Im told I need to pull back with but fuck it, it's better than being dishonest.

"It's not that - " she sighed and I was glad she was drunk because I know she wouldn't talk to me sober.

"I literally want to rail you" see? Drunk Pippa is sexy. She has obviously downed a lot more alcohol since I seen her a little while ago.

"So fucking hard" why did she have to look like that whilst telling me this.

"There's a but, Im guessing.." I pushed on the conversation because it was inevitable and I wasn't about to make a move when she's intoxicated.

"But the minute I give in then you won't want me anymore, it's the way you boys work. Or maybe you will, but not for long. It'll be fair game for the boys when you're done with me".

I was knocked back, I was not expecting this much honesty. Or the fact that the boys touching her made me furious beyond belief. The fact they have all seen her with a string up her ass and her smooth pussy more or less on show is already making me want to pick there eyeballs out with a spoon. Her nipples are hard as fuck too. Fuck me. Focus Harry.

"Usually, yes. That's how it goes down here, you obviously picked that up quickly or Georgie has filled you in. But thats because thats what the girls want around here, if you dont want that then you dont do it" I moved closer to her, my hand raising her chin higher so she looks at me.

She relaxes into my touch and sighs heavily, her chest moving and my eyes dart to the boulders laying on her chest. Nice boulders too.

"I don't believe you" she admits and I nod my head. I couldn't make her nor did I have a clue where to start trying to convince her. Did she think this was some kind of fuck cult?

I pulled her into my arms and the feeling of her head resting on my chest was one I didn't want to forget.

"Harry" she whispered against me.

"Yeah?"

"Why are you so persistent? There are loads of girls out there, Ariel for example"

I thought about it for a minute but I came up empty.

"Honestly?" I ask before I feel her head nodding against my chest.

"I haven't a clue, nobody has caught my attention like you have".

"So I am on the right path then, its cause Im fresh meat?" I laugh at her statement before I shake my head, disagreeing.

"No, if we need someone new we hit a new club its not scarce Pippa." The horrified look on her face told me I was too honest.

I lifted her chin up making her look at me again.

"Pippa, Im not playing games."

Her eyes were so damn fucking gorgeous, they sucked me in and held me captive. "All I know is I really want to kiss you, but I shouldnt because you're half naked and my self control is gradually loosening" I admit and her lips part slightly staring up at me.

"Then do it.." she's breathless and I want to devour her.

I take one look at those big eyes and plump lips and decide against every bone in my body that was screaming at me right now, especially the one that was throbbing and jumping in my jeans at the thought of getting a taste of her, but it wasn't the right time.

"Not yet" I place a kiss on her forehead and she sighs heavily. Ill respect her decision. She has more or less told me she doesnt trust me and Im not going to push boundaries and make her feel uncomfortable.

I hold her in my arms in peaceful silence for a few minutes until Georgie comes banging on the door again.

Once I let her in, She inspects Pippa before they both dart off to the bathroom.

They're fucking ages and when they finally emerge, Pippa looks ready to pass out but at least shes dressed.

"Let's get you home" Georgie says to her before I pick her up bridal style and she sinks into my body without any hesitation. Georgie stands still for a moment before she follows us out, Pippa's shoes in her hands.

"Georgie, call a cab and get her home, i'll follow behind" she nodded and brought the phone to her ear to call a cab. I didnt trust Pippa to stay on the bike. She could barely keep her eyes open.

Ten minutes later, a cab pulls up and I help a snoozing Pippa into the backseat as Georgie jumps in beside her giving the driver our address.

I follow behind them on my bike for the short ride and then help Pippa out after paying the driver.

She was still drunk and half asleep as I made my way upstairs to her room, her tucked nicely against my chest.

She stirs as I lay her on the bed. Her dress had ridden up and I looked at the pink thong that barely covered her up. She was a firecracker and I had to have her.

"Mmm Harry?" Her voice sounded croaky and it was undeniably sexy.

"Yeah?"

"Thank you, you can keep the panties" she snorts out loud and laughs into the pillow.

"That wasn't up for debate big city" Im smiling like a fucking idiot.

I pull the blankets over her and Georgie stands at the door, nodding at me.

"Goodnight big city" I say as I begin walking out of the room

"Goodnight sex god" I turn to see Pippa waving at me, she is trashed and I love messing with her so I didn't leave it at that. She left herself wide open with that statement.

"Sex god?"

"Uh huh, I heard the girls talk about you in the bathroom" she sighs and I couldn't wipe the smug smirk off my face because she sounded jealous.

"I could let you rail me? See what all the fuss is about?" She bursts out laughing and buries her head under her pillow as she screams into it.

"Get out of here" she mutters before she lifts the pillow giving me one last look at those big eyes.

"Goodnight gorgeous" I smile at her as I make my way out of the bedroom ruffling Georgie's hair on the way out. "Night creature" she gives me the bird before she walks into Pippa's room.

I go back downstairs to see the boys had not finished up yet so I park myself on a high chair and signal for one of our recruits to get me a drink.

I down it and grab for the bottle which was then placed in front of me.

"You alright boss?" Big K asks as he watches me skull glass after glass of whiskey.

"Pippa" he nods in understanding.

Usually we don't talk about this shit but my mind was racing and I needed to clear it.

"She drives me wild. I just want to destroy her"

"I get it" Big K agrees without offering another comment. He knew better.

"You know she got on that stage this evening and I never felt anger like it. Her panties.. fuck I thought she had no panties on. I was relieved to see the bit of scrap as I got closer to the stage"

"I heard..a souvenir." Big K chuckles giving me a knowing luck, one that says 'you lucky bastard'.

"She was jealous, she seen me with Ariel - I mean fucking redhead from the club and she got drunk and ended up on stage, what does that mean? She likes me, right?" I sound fucking pathetic.

Big K was looking at me like I was from outer space. Of course he didn't have a fucking clue, no one did.

"Im fucked aren't I?" I lean my head in my hands and Big K taps my back.

"I'm afraid so boss".

*** Authors Note ***

I occasionally fan myself when writing chapters.

Its a neccesity in the coming chapters, just a pre warning.

Dont forget to vote 🙂

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 8.2K 41
(Slowly re-writing) MATURE CONTENT (18+) What will your reaction. If a nerd of your college, you save from bully came out as A MAFIA BOSS....??? "...
9.9K 50 29
This book will contain strong sexual themes, mature language, violence, and will move fast. I feel his hands go to my waist twisting me to face him...
2M 59.8K 38
Frankie has just become the youngest and only female in a local barbershop after just moving into town. She has no living family or friends back home...
163K 5.7K 18
"You don't know me Dean, you don't know what I've been though. So don't pretend to be my knight in shining armour you can't swoop in and try and save...