I AM BLUE YOU ARE GREY~♡~

By blossom_flufff

'Hannah' is an Indian 21 year old girl and a professional makeup artist. Who is ready to get independent and... More

NOTE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34

CHAPTER 32

268 18 65
By blossom_flufff

HANNAH'S POV

I was back home...with Taehyung. He entered and looked at the house as if it was his first time entering here. I went inside my room to get changed. I locked the room, I realised that Ava and Ella weren't at home. I heard him sitting on the sofa.

I quickly went inside the washroom to get freshened up. I put my creamy yellow sweat shirt and my bunny PJ's. I didn't think that it would be weird wearing bunny PJ's because I have already worn it in front of him. Yeah exactly, in the cabin.

I came outside to be revealed to Taehyung sitting on the sofa with his legs on the table in front of him. His dark brown hair flying upwards making his forehead reveal. His eyes were closed, he looked calm. I was wondering if he was asleep. I went to the kitchen to get my self a cup of water and saw few dishes which were yet to be washed. I didn't disturb Taehyung. I drank my water, put on my gloves and started washing the dishes.

After I was done with it, I went out to the drawing room to check on him. He wasn't there. I looked around the room and he was no where to be found. I thought he would have left already. I checked at the doorway of our home and his shoes were still here. He probably would have been wandering around the house. I went to my room to check if he was there, I opened the door and I saw him lying on my bed, with the same heavenly look on his face. It was evening and it had become dark. The lights were off and only the small golden lamps were on. I was confused if he was sleeping or just lying down.. I quietly walked close to him and tapped on his knee and there his eyes opened wide, he wasn't sleeping. He opened his eyes as if he woke up from a nightmare. He saw me and suddenly sat straight on my bed.

"Did I disturb you?" I asked.

"No, you didn't! Please sit down." His small shiny eyes were looking all around the room and then he looked at me.

"Can we talk?" He asked. I wasn't sure if I was ready, but I had to do it. It was me who always kept cancelling him. I wanted him to reach out to me everytime and I still ignored him.

"Yes." I replied. He took a deep breathe and started.

"Okay. Listen, please don't speak before I complete talking." He told. I nodded.

"I'm sorry. I'm so so sorry for everything I have done Hannah. Please forgive me.
I'm sorry for downgrading you and telling that you are just a makeup artist, your amazingly talented and you will be successful! It was so rude of me to say that.I'm an idiot Hannah..I'm so sorry for telling that I didn't want to learn Hindi from you that day for the Interview, honestly I did learn it from you...I listened to every word you were teaching to Namjoon hyung and Jhope hyung. That was so insensitive of me..I hated doing it...my mind was in a really bad and a wrong state Hannah...but I swear I would never want to do that, never."
He looked at me with inquisitive and worried eyes. I was looking at the floor, for some reason I just couldn't look into his eyes. I have probably forgiven him now. His eyes were like a magic spell on me. But, I shouldn't let this happen. I have my own self respect which is more worth to me..but here I was worried about how bad he has felt because of me. The air between us was getting heavy, I wanted some air, I got up and walked towards the window and opened them to make way for air to come in and reduce the tension here.
Taehyung saw me and he walked up to me near the window.

"Please listen, I don't want you to feel sad,  I always make you angry or sad, I remember that day when went to Dongneo Bondeok you weren't stopping at all, I wanted to talk to you, I felt guilty and frustrated each time you went away from me." He told. The words which I never expected came out.

"Yes, I do remember that, you pinned me to the wall, I was..I was- just I don't know" I replied. It was a little embarrassing for me to recall that moment. I was recalling some romantic scene there. That was the only thing that came to my mind at that time.
I saw him looking at me and I saw his face changing to a little hidden smile.

"The kiss, I'm sorry for that ..I loved it even though it was short." Here he had bought the topic, He told me with the same eyes hoping to get some positive reaction towards it. Recalling the way he pushed me away in the car was so humiliating, I know that I wanted to kiss him and he did it, and now I see him apologising to me. Every word which was coming from his mouth now had most probably just made me give up on it.

"I don't know how much it meant to you, but it really meant a lot to me and I still pushed you away ..I regret it Hannah..I feel guilt. I was an idiot to reject that kiss. I loved it even though it was short, I still loved it...I really longed for more, but I don't know I just couldn't thinking that the world wouldn't let you live in peace, if they came to know about us." He told. I was startled. I thought he didn't like it at all, he did it because nothing could happen between us. honestly I wanted to stay longer there, kissing him.
"I'm sorry for humiliating you and degrading you..I should have never compared you with me, It was so unkind of me..I definitely want to see you succeed in your life..I am really not the guy you think I am Hannah. I really am not. I never ever would want to make you feel bad about yourself.. I don't like this feeling..I feel extremely guilty for what I did.. please forgive me ,please talk to me, please look at me, I need you Hannah, I really do. You bring happiness to me, you are always in my thoughts...I only think about you all day and night, I want you Hannah, i really want you...I want you to-to..love me and not hate me."

I was surprised by his words. My heart which was strong and rough for him was already melting. I didn't realise that my eyes were already filling up. I looked at him. He looked deep into my eyes. We just kept staring into each others eyes with no words and just worry on his face. He told that he wanted me to love him..I was caught up in the moment that it took me a minute to process what did he tell. I still wasn't sure if he told it in reality or if it was my delusional mind.

"Come on again....what did you just tell me to do?" I stuttered.

"I want you to...t-to love me, I always think about you..only and only you, you don't know, you really don't know how crazy you have been driving me. I knew from the day..the day you were crying on my shoulders I wanted to protect you, I wanted to stay close to you, I wanted to feel your warmth. I was already connected to you" He told in a smooth and calming voice. I let out a sigh. I was shivering now, it was a little too much of emotions for me now, he just told the word 'love'. This word. Exactly this word. I was searching for this word my whole time. It was a feeling but I couldn't give it a name? How stupid was I? As I was thinking about this, Taehyung came close to me. The window beside us let out the bright moonlight hitting us. He slowly held my waist with one hand and cupped my cheek with another. He lifted my face upto him making me look into his eyes.

"Please, I'm sorry, please forgive me hannah...can we start over?" He asked and tears fell down on my cheeks... he quickly wiped it with his thumb. I never felt like this in ages. My throat felt heavy and I couldn't speak anything. I was just breathing heavily. His touch on my skin felt warm. I don't know why I always feel like this with Taehyung and nobody else. I think I have fallen for him? I looked deep into his eyes, he gently pushed me towards the wall, bought his face close to mine and gently pressed his lips on my lips. Yes, he kissed me. His soft lips on mine felt heavenly.

I kissed him back. I knew I couldn't hold it any longer.. I was now under the deep connection we have filled with passion. I felt like I was reborn, felt like I was flying in paradise. He looked filled with passion for me and definitely he looked really sorry. I was happy, I felt secured. His plump lips massaging my lips smoothly sent tingles all over my body. He pulled me closer to him, our chests touching each other. He gave me this immense pleasure which I had never experienced before. The pleasure that I longed for. He was very gentle with his movements against my lips, I felt so good. The noise our lips made while kissing each other made my hormones run faster..every single part of his lips softly caressing mine moving back and forth and with intense feelings, I could feel it.
He then stopped and slowly took a look at my eyes.

"Will you forgive me Hannah?" He asked with his deep raspy voice. Which almost sounded like he was crying.

"I have forgiven you long back Taehyung." I replied. He gently closed his eyes and smiled, the calm smile on his face showed clearly that he was relieved now. His smilemade me smile too.
I felt so free now, tensionless.

"Hey listen, we just kissed...please don't feel insecure anymore. I will never do any of this shit to you! I would never think of doing it Hannah." We kissed for the first time or probably  the second time, I couldn't believe my ears and senses. I couldn't believe that it was really happening. I'm so thankful for him, he had saved me from so many situations, I'm so thankful and so in love?

"Thankyou Taehyung..Thankyou for everything..and I'm sorry too."

"You don't have to be thanking me or be sorry hannah.. I feel happy"

"Thankyou for saving me that day from those men in the hotel and now from this creep." I told.

"Oh.. that's okay. I am glad that I was there. "

"Hey, but wait....what about the girl you were one date with that night?" I asked. I know it was a wrong timing but I just had to before stepping any further into this. I can't risk my heart and mind on it.

"Date?" He asked doubtfully.

"Yeah!"

"When was I ever on a date?"

"You were.., the day I was out with my friends, Eunsang and I came to that five start hotel for dinner and you saved me from those men, and I saw you with a girl sitting on one of the tables there."

"I wasn't on a date! That girl was my friend. I set up my another friend and her on a date..I was playing a wingman there." He replied being worried again. I knew that I can trust him this time, but I wanted to listen it from him for the second time.

"tell me the truth..I saw you laughing,smiling and talking to her."

"I'm serious!..she was just a friend." He replied. I was relieved now. I believed him.

"Okay." I replied and smiled at him giving an assurance that I believed him.

He looked at me again with the same eyes. I could see that he was adoring me. He kept one of his hands under my face near and rub my jawline using his thumb.

"Won't you tell me anything?" He asked using his seductive voice.

"Yes, I will, I have the same exact feeling towards you." I replied blushing like a naïve teenager. His smile grew into the biggest boxy smile I would have ever seen. He looked so cute..the way he smiled made me so soft and happy.

"okay, I am really happy that you forgave me hannah. Thankyou for forgiving me. It means a lot to me really. So..I think I'll have to leave now, tomorrow will meet you at work?" He told. It wasn't too late or anything, it was just 8 pm..I wanted him to stay longer.

"Hey, can you stay tonight? Here..with me?" I asked.

"If.. it doesn't disturb you then sure."he told and  smirked at me.

"Okay then, let me cook some dinner..the girls aren't here yet."  I told.

"Okay, sure. Should I help you?" He asked.

"No it's okay. I'll take care" I replied.

I went to the kitchen immediately, Taehyung was staying here tonight with me, I don't know what got into me, Im making someone stay over for the first time. The guts came from where? I decided to make us steaks, Even for Eva and Ella. I didn't know if they would come back home soon, but I thought it would good if I cooked for them too since they always cooked food for me
I opened the freezer and got out the 4 beef steaks and cooked them well, I didn't know what was Taehyung doing. 

I checked what was he doing, he wasn't there in the room, he was wandering around this house again. It was a special moment for me, I was cooking for me and Taehyung for the first time. It has been many days since I cooked but yes, I did it. I was eager to know what will happen next, what will we talk and most importantly, what will we do.

*Hey guys, I told that I would update this chapter yesterday itself, but I did it today. Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter.
Things have just started to take off between both of them, stay tuned to see what happens next:))*

*SPOILER*

They'll be in the bed;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

34.3K 1K 37
A BTS ff 💜 Y/N is a 18 yr old girl living with her mum...her life was okay until her mum said... "y/n ayah I.................h----av-----e...
5.1K 250 13
A crazy Indian fangirl has one year to live her dreams and go to Korea. She wants to live like a kdrama lead, she wants to work part time jobs, meet...
1K 393 34
y/n is 25 years old, introvert BTS fan who comes Seoul for the first time. She has faced many ups and downs in her life...and bts songs have always b...
9.8K 333 24
This story is inspired by an ff I saw on tiktok 3 years ago..It's my first work so plz support me armies 😘😪 Introduction to characters.... Y/N (fr...