The Soul Mates

By INDELF1106

First day of Pham's university life and Dean and Pham felt pulled toward someone!!!! . . . DeanPham fanfic... More

Aurther's Note
Chapter - 1
Chapter- 2
Chapter- 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Hiiii Pups πŸ€­πŸ’™
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
#1-kornin.... Hey My Angel's... 🀭
Chapter - 16
#1- Deanpharm.... Yosh.....
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Hello Readers. πŸ€’
Chapter - 29
Chapter - 30
Chapter - 31
Author Here πŸ™‹πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
Extra-1
Extra - 2 (2)
Extra - 3 (1)
Hey There πŸ€—
Author's Note

Extra - 2 (1)

1.6K 73 16
By INDELF1106

*Hey Pups. How's ya all? Hope you all are happy and healthy. Still looking for another story. Sigh. Well.... Another extra dropping for you all. Lots of love 💙 hope you'll enjoy. Btw missed you all...🙈)

"P' Dean!!???"

"Hummmmmm"

Pham and Dean were sitting in their living room on coach watching some movie together. Pham was sitting before Dean, facing his back to Dean's chest. Dean hugging him gently while his chin resting on Pham's shoulder.

Its been years since Pham and Dean met first. After few years of Pham's graduation They both marked each other and started to live together. Not far away from Dean's pack house but in their own personal house. The couple was still like they just met yesterday. So much deeply in love with each other.

Dean's father wanted Dean to take over the Alpha's position, but Dean asked for more time just to spend more time only with Pham. Pham asked him to not worry but could not change Dean's mind.

"Didn't you ever regret having me as your mate?" Lost in tv screen but not giving any attention to the movie, Pham asked.

Pham's words gave Dean a heavy wave of confusion. He slowly lifted his chin and looked at Pham. He was worried if he did something to make Pham think like that. Though he couldn't recollect anything.

"Why??? What happened Pham? Why did you think so? Did I do something to upset you? I'm so sorry love. I have no idea.... I.... I'm so sorry if i did something to upset you. I..."

"P'.... Relex... And no.... You didn't do anything. So calm down." Pecking Dean's lips softly, Pham gave him an assuring smile.

"Then... Why? Why did you say so Pham?" Still Dean's heart was not calming down. With concerned eyes he asked Pham having his face in his palm.

"I.... I was...just thinking... I mean..."

"Pham..... Remember!!! ... No secrets.... So tell me baby. What made you think like that."

"You are the future Alpha P'. And since you got me.....a man as mate, means you'll not get a successor for your pack." Till now looking down at his lap, playing with his fingers, Pham looked back at Dean, who was trying to get where Pham was going. Pham continued "Don't you regret having me as your mate? If it was a woman, she'd given you a baby. And..."

"Do you regret having me Pham?" Dean cut Pham.

"P DEAAAAN. NO... Never... How.... Never P'. Why did you say?"

"Couse my love same goes for you too. You are also the successor of your coven. With me you can't get a child. Do you regret that if you had a female mate, you might be having a successor for your throne?"

"Ofcourse not P'. I doesn't matter. I love you... And that's all m....." Pham could not go further when he saw Dean smiling, looking deeply in his eyes with so much love.

"Exactly Pham. It doesn't matter. As long as I have you here in my arms, loving me unconditionally. Childrens are the result of love, my love. Not the reason for love. Ofcourse they make the love stronger. But they can't be the reason. It'll be unjustified for the true love and for the children as well. So stop thinking these all things baby. You understand? " Softly flicking and then kissing Pham's nose Dean answered his little mate.

"You are right P'." Understanding what Dean wanted to say, Pham nodded with a soft smile.

"Now should we continue the movie or......." Pulling Pham's body close to his, Making Pham sitting in his lap , hugging his small body tightly Dean whispered near Pham's ear "We can do something else if you want."

Red​ faced Pham hit Dean softly and said "P' Dean. You are being more horny day by day."

"Cause you are being more irresistible day by day love." And the movie was then left alone by the soft cuddling session which was turned out to the heated session between the two lovers.
.
.
.
"What happened Dean? You look totally lost." Seeing his brother lost, Korn asked in concern.

"Don't tell me finally we are gonna hear that finally you and you pup got into an argument." Rubbing his palms like a chatty school girl Win jumped on his seat. Making Boss chuckle.

"You've to die and then take birth and then die and then take birth again and have to continue the process to the infinity. Cause it's not gonna happen even in you many more next births.... Asshole." Crashing Win's gossip hopes, Dean answered coolly. This time Korn joined Boss laughing hard.

"Seriously... Its been years and this couple is still all sugery. DAMN. I'm definitely gonna get diabetes one day."

"Fuck off." Dean growled at Win  while Win showed his middle finger making faces.

"OK stop it you two. But seriously Dean. You seems lost. Any tension?" Boss asked.

"Pham asked if I regret having him."

"WHAT..." Boss screamed.

"WHY???" And Win followed. Korn was looking at him with wide eyes.

"Yesterday." Dean sighed.

"But why? What you did?" Korn was sounding so sure that Dean did something.

"I also thought if I did something but no. I didn't do anything. Pham actually is thinking about kids now. He thought if I want kids of my own for running the family."

"Do you?" Win asked in serious tone.

"OFCOURSE NOT.... I can't be more thankful having him as my mate. Nothing can change my love for him."

"So you made it clear to him?"

"I did."

"Then why are you lost?"

"I am wondering if Pham needs a family now."

"You think.... He... Regrets?"

"No Korn... Definitely not. He loves me as much I love him. So no. That's not what I meant. I mean if he wants kids around. I know having each other in our life is more more than enough for us. But still.... What if he wants kids."

"You can adopt you know." Win said calmly.

"He'll like the idea?"

"Well.... We all know how emotional he is. And if I am right then he'll love having kids around him. You've seen how happily he plays around pack's kids. Ofcourse he is luna so he has to love them. But we all have felt if... His love for them is not because of him being luna but because he genuinely loves them. Though they are not even of his kind. But damn that kid. He loves everyone." Boss chuckled.

"Thats my boy." Proudly Dean replied.

"Yeah...yeah... Stop showing off."

"I wiiiillll."

"Asshole."

"Same to you."

"Talk to him... He'll definitely like the idea."

"Yeah... Thanks guys."
.
.
.
"YOU SAID WHAT..... ARE YOU STUPID PHAM." Manau's evergreen screaming.

"hehehehehe. I didn't mean in that way you know." Pham sheepishly grinned.

"Whatever was the way, you asked him such a stupid question. You know more then us that how much that angry wolf loves you." In Retorted.

"Dont make me feel more guilty." Hiding his pouting face between his knees Pham replied.

"You deserve more. Idiot." In teased him.

"but why suddenly you want kids?" Team asked.

"What suddenly. I always wanted kids. I love them. That's why I visit his pack a lot. Just to meets kids there. O god, haven't you seen them. Those little Pups are so adorable. That's why I thought how he'd feel if he has his own blood in his arms as his child. I mean only the idea gave me thrill all over my body. Only if it was possible."

"You know you can always adopt. Me and P' Korn are actually thinking about it."

"Its my plan In. Ofcourse I'll adopt as much as i can. I was just wondering how it'll be having our own child. Nothing else. Ofcourse all kids there in his pack are my childrens since I'll be their luna soon."

"Then it's decided...."

"Well.... Actually......" Looking at Manau, who nodded at him, Team continued.
.
.
.
"Phaaaaam....."

"I'm in kitchen P' De.......an." Before finishing his words, he was engulfed in two strong arms of his mate.

Dean kissed his cheek softly making him giggle. He turned back facing Dean now still in his arms.

"I made dinner. You hungry?"

"Yes I am." Kissing the mark on Pham's neck, Dean whispered seductively.

"P' Deeeaaaannn. You know that's not what I mean. You just came back and already.... Just go and take a bath. I'll set table for us. Go." Pushing Dean out of their kitchen Pham said making Dean pout like a 5 years old kid.

"Fine. But I'll definitely get my desert later." Giving Pham a quick peck on his lips, Dean left Pham giggling in kitchen.
.
.
.
"P' Dean. You sleeping?" Sleeping in Dean's arms facing Dean's chest Pham asked slowly. Just to make it sure to not disturb Dean if he was sleeping already.

"No love. What happened?" Dean replied quickly. Kissing Pham's soft hair. Pham smiled.

There was not a single night when Dean slept before Pham. Dean always made it sure that his little mate sleep peacefully before him.

"We were talking today. We friends. And.... Umm."

"Hummm talking... About what?"

"Abouuutttt."

"Phaaam"

"Kids." Pham's words made him think about his conversation with his friends.

"Actually.. Me and my friends also talked about it."

"Reallyyyyy!!!" Excitingly Pham raised his head to look at Dean.

"Hmmmmm" Dean hummed with a smile. Playing with Pham's hair He continued. "I know you want kids. And i guess we should think about it."

"P' Win told you right?"

"Hummmmmm he gave me the suggestion. And i guess its good."

"I knew it.... I knew it you'll definitely say yes. P' Deeaaaan thank you.... Thank you so much for agreeing. I was little worried if you'll agree or not but." Kissing Dean face again and again Pham continued "Thank you so much for saying yes P'. I love you, I love u so so much."

"Phaaaam. What's a big deal saying yes for adoption? Ofcourse i'd to say yes. We'll adopt as much as you want. Anything for my love."

"Adoption?????"

"Hmmmm. Adoption. Why?"

"P'..... I'm not talking about adoption. Though it was my idea at first and we'll do it as well. But.... Its not adoption i was talking about...."

And Dean looked confusedly at his mate.

                   *TBC*

(Thank you so much for reading, 💙)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 3.9K 36
Win, is attracted to Team at first sight. Win, a third year engineering student, is dragged to a caffe every morning by his friends Tay, Dean and Tu...
9.4K 426 24
- πš•πš˜πšŸπš’πš—πš 𝚒𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚜 πš•πš˜πš—πš 𝚊𝚜 πš’ πš•πš’πšŸπšŽ πš πš’πš•πš• πš—πšŽπšŸπšŽπš› πš‹πšŽ πšŽπš—πš˜πšžπšπš‘, 𝚜𝚘 πš’ πš πš’πš•πš• πšŽπšπšŽπš›πš—πšŠπš•πš•πš’ πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ 𝚒𝚘𝚞 𝚎𝚟�...
85K 3K 21
Pharm keeps having nightmares he can't comprehend or trace where it all began. He meets a man who he quickly develops feelings for but he has this st...
34.1K 1K 12
When 2 souls collide p/s: Really sucks when comes to with proper description πŸ’†