my lost brother and the mafia

By BooksByL1

After her dad died and brother went missing she has always felt empty inside. Sofia and her daughter, Sienna... More

characters aesthetics
dedication
one
two
three
four
five
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifeteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
twenty-two
twenty-three
twenty-four
twenty-five
twenty-six
twenty-seven
twenty-eight
twenty-nine
thirty
thirty-one
thirty-two
thirty-three
thirty-four
thirty-five
thirty-six
thirty-seven
thirty-eight
thirty-nine
forty (bonus chapter)
forty-one
forty-two
forty-three
fourty-four
fourty-five
forty-six
forty-seven
new characters
epilogue/bonus chapter
thank you <3
update on siennas book.
IMPORTANT
A MILLION READS + UPDATE

six

36.1K 650 60
By BooksByL1

after we all talked for a little bit marco asked if he can talk to me. " hey, i know this is really confusing, and i have never told you i have a sister. but can they stay with us obviously if sofia agrees. she was going to go to devins house." the devin part made me blood boil. "yeah sure but we have to go back to italy tomorrow." he nods and walks back toward the couch.

when we come back we see sofia on the phone. "yeah.. yup we miss you too. okay bye devin.." sofia says and then sienna screams "bye devin." and she hangs up. i sit down and look at marco. he takes a deep breath in and sits down. " hi zio! hi leo!" sienna says with a smile on her face. "hi sienna!" marco responds and i wave. " sofia. we are all going to italy tomorrow." marco says and sofia looks up at him.

"what do you mean?" sofia asks and sienna has a smile on her face.

"WE ARE GOING TO ITALY!?" she says happily and marco nods.

"what the hell do you mean we are going to italy?!" she says and even though im next to run the italian mafia i am scared.

"im not losing you again. and plus we need to go back home. leo is also getting induced into the mafia next month. your 18, you are barely a fucking adult so you are going with us." he says in a loud voice and sienna has her mouth open.

 jeez ok marco calm down. im a tad bit uncomfortable with the energy we have created..

"you just said a bad word and don't scream at my mommy MARCO." sienna says but screams the word marco. im biting my lip trying not to burst out laughing and i look over at derek and he's doing the same.

"ok sienna calm down baby, how about you go to the kitchen and get snack. i heard theirs some strawberries!" sofia says. sienna gasped and runs into the kitchen with the maid. shits about to go down.

"who the hell do you think you are to speak to me like that. yeah im 18 but i don't want my fucking child involved with the mafia.i missed you like crazy but i need to put her first." sofia says to marco.

"she doesn't have to be involved in the mafia, neither do you. we can have you two hidden from the public and the rest of the mafias.but your going to go to italy, im sorry principessa." marco says and sofia signs.

"fine. but i swear to god if you leave me one more time i will kill you." she says, me and marcos eyes widen and we look at each other.

"ok jeez." marco says and puts his hands up to surrender. "wait you've killed someone before?" he asks and everyone goes silent.

"next question." she says and i laugh. she looks at me and smiles. she stood up and walks away.

word count:587

-

-

hii!! short chapter :(

im getitng in the pool but i alr started writing this so i tried to make it short. im going to spend time with my family so byyee!

update i feel like crap and im spending time w my family so im sorry for not posting

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 49.6K 50
"𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗹𝗱 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗹𝘀 𝘂𝘀 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝘀 𝗽𝗲𝗼𝗽𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲...
Saved By Madison:)

General Fiction

791K 15.9K 33
Isabella Rose Romano A 13 year old to which love is something very unfamiliar to her. Having grown up in the foster system, it didn't come very often...
971K 31.1K 80
Being alone? Check. Being afraid? Check. Being abused? Check times 3. Honestly, my life wasn't this bad before, not until I ended in foster care... S...
538K 13.1K 67
Book 1 of 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙𝖈𝖑𝖚𝖇 𝖘𝖊𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖘 𖤓 𝔖𝔥𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔫𝔮𝔲𝔢𝔯𝔢𝔡 𝔞𝔩𝔩 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔡𝔢𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔴𝔬𝔯𝔢 𝔥𝔢𝔯 𝔰𝔠𝔞𝔯𝔰 𝔩𝔦𝔨𝔢...