๐“๐ก๐ž ๐Ž๐๐๐›๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ โ–‘ แต—สฐแต‰ ยฒ...

By amethystcreations

โ๐š‚๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐šข, ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ, ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐šœ ๐™ฝ๐™ฒ๐šƒ'๐šœ ๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐šŽโž โ๐šˆ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š‘ ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ'๐š•๐š• ๐š™๐šž๐š—๐šŒ๐š‘ ๏ฟฝ... More

๐ˆ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ฎ๐œ๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง
๏ผ‘๏ผ’๏ผ—
๏ผค๏ผฒ๏ผฅ๏ผก๏ผญ
๏ผฎ๏ผฅ๏ผทใ€€๏ผญ๏ผฅ๏ผญ๏ผข๏ผฅ๏ผฒ๏ผณ๏ผ‹๏ผท๏ผก๏ผน๏ผถ
๐ฉ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
cheers!
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
=incorrect texts=
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ฅ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ŸŽ‰cheers๐ŸŽ‰
๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ŸŽ‰cheers๐ŸŽ‰
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
=incorrect texts pt.2=
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ญ๐ฐ๐ž๐ง๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
HAPPY 10.5K READS!
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
=part two=
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง ๐Ÿ
๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
s o o m p i
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž
๐๐ซ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ฅ๐žใ€๏ปฟ๏ฝ•๏ฝ๏ฝ„๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ…๏ฝ„๏ผใ€‘
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ข๐ฑ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ฌ๐ž๐ฏ๐ž๐ง
thank you๐Ÿ’š
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ž๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ
๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ง๐ข๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ
=incorrect texts pt.4=
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐จ๐ง๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐ž๐ž
๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐Ÿ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ
๐›๐จ๐ง๐ฎ๐ฌ ๐œ๐ก๐š๐ฉ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ
๐ž๐ฉ๐ข๐ฅ๐จ๐ ๐ฎ๐ž
๐š๐ง๐ง๐ข๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ ๐ฌ๐ฉ๐ž๐œ๐ข๐š๐ฅ

๐Ÿ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฒ-๐ญ๐ฐ๐จ

839 38 5
By amethystcreations

Climbing out of the water, she quickly caught the towel handed by one of the assistants assigned as her whole body shiver from being in such frigid water for more than 30 seconds.The soaked slim fabric made her beige skin grow pale courtesy to the frosty season and the photoshoot's concept.

She arrived 10 minutes late in the photoshoot site after finishing the recording of the Rooftop Fight with the dreamies.

The album's title track was solely written by her and had an interesting story from her nearly 5 years in the foreign country and 4 in the industry.

She already started dropping hints of the incoming solo unit from her past Bubble updates, mentioning a thing or two related to it.

Hyunjae has been through two lengthy calls with the management twice already for spoiling Aespa's Black Mamba and their Resonance.

Most would've stopped after the first but Hyunjae being the unstoppable rule breaker and all, simply ate her donkkasu kimbap while the flaming fury of the Head Manager's voice blared from her phone.

We got spoiler King, now meet the Queen.

_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶

She twisted the dorm's doorknob before swinging it open, the sight that welcomed her didn't look anything like their dorm.

Hyunjae's face contorted as her nostrils filled with the reeking scent of alcohol that swarmed the whole dorm, several bottles of Soju lay around the floor as 11 drunk members came into view.

"Yah you idiots is this our dorm or a bar?", she started smacking each one of them using her bare hands.

Doyoung started grunting, covering the top of his precious head before glaring to her direction, well atleast where he think she was, "I- I *hik* Doyo-young ok-*hik*kay"

Slow clapping at his drunken response, she shook her head disapprovingly "Pft okay my face you can barely ta-Holy shh Jisung you're wasted oh my gosh what do I do with you guys", before quickly rushing back to Jisung who's clinging by Jeno's arm with his face looking really red.

Jeno held his free hand in surrender as one of the 4 tipsy members, "Before you say anything more it was the 127 hyungs idea"

Heaving a sigh, she tried waking the others up with Jungwoo's help who just came back inside after going outside to smoke.

"They're all gonna have one heck of a hangover tomorrow", she muttered under her breath, guiding Jisung back to his room with Renjun by slinging his arm around her shoulders.

The drunken state Jisung started mumbling inaudible words before swinging his left arm back and forth.

"Park Jisung geumanhae"

"Nugu?~", he slurred, squinting his already small eyes at the shorter one who elbowed his waist.

"Satan"

"Omo don't kill me.I'm a good boy, take Jae instead", he mumbled much louder and much more understandable as Jae kicked the door open.

"I'm not gonna kill you pabo-ah, Jae will kill you"

"She wouldn't, she's too short"

Scoffing loudly, she pushed Jisung to the bottom bunk, his head hitting the wood that separated it from the top "How's that for being tall"

"You're mean!", he whined, pulling his covers up.

As the living room was finally left with only the 3 '00 liners who live in the dorm, Hyunjae bid goodbye to the 127 who's being dragged by Jaehyun, Jungwoo and Taeil, the only sober members of the said unit.

Hyunjae clapped her hands, and heavy footsteps thud on the floor followed by a bigger white bichon, Winter rushing to her.

_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶_̶

Two weeks have briefly passed once again as the time striked 2:55pm, she grabbed the camera from the desk, getting ready to film herself for their relay cam.

She turned it on, glancing at the flip screen that would mirror her filming.Showing 'them' the time using her phone.

"It's 2:57, and I'm with aespa and we'll be..doing something", she walked around, showing the other members who are either getting their makeup done or are just waiting for the photoshoot to start.

Giselle peeked from behind, waving at the camera "Is it your relay cam?"nodding, she flipped the camera, turning it to face the full-length mirror that stood before her,"So I'm going to take czennies with me on my schedule today"

Hyunjae tried  not to mention anything about the schedule being related to their Givenchy photoshoot and just tried to talk about some things she was reading on twitter that fans are curious about while waiting for the group shot for the photshoot.

"I just read that czennies are asking if I drunk wine on the rooftop fight.."

She started laughing waving her hands to the camera, "Ofcourse..not!I'm still a minor yedeura"

"Why don't I send a selca on bubble?", Hyunjae suggested, quickly opening the camera app.

"Nae I'm using an iphone now yeorobun"

She was busy typing a short message when her phone rang, Chenle's name flashed on the screen.

"Oh why is Chenle calling?"

Swiping towards the green button, a screech destroyed her eardrums. "ANNYEOOOOONG!", she quickly turned off the speaker mode, inwardly cursing the high-pitched dolphin.

"I'm filming my relay cam right now Chenle-ah", she scolded him off, clicking her tongue.

"I want to visit your photoshoot, CAN I CAN I?"

Groaning, she turned back to the camera as if she was in the office, "I'm gonna be deaf soon"

"Let's face time, show me to the camera"

"Wae?"

"Nothing", he nonchalantly replied with a much calmer tone, Hyunjae heard a few shuffling on the other side.

Caving in, she face-timed him as the time striked 3:30pm.Most of the time was spent by her getting solo shots and just random babbles.

"Chenle say hi to czennies"

His camera view showed him and his morning hair, leaning on a couch "Annyeong czennies"

"Czennies might ask me why you're face-timing me..To czennies, molla"

He started humming a specific rhythm before singing, "I'm a villain-"

Finally getting what he was trying, she quickly smacked the table to block whatever he's gonna say next, sending dark glares at the laughing Chenle "Yah I'm ending this if you're gonna do that"

After toning down his laughter, Chenle's eyes caught on her right hand, "Oh you're still wearing it?", although he didn't mention it specifically, she nodded her head.Hyunjae understood that he was pertaining to the ring.Despite the photoshoot focusing on Givenchy, she managed to slip the mini accessory unnoticed.

"Czennies did you know that Daegal and Winter are the same breed?Well Winter is much bigger but they're both bichon", he babbled, changing the topic by showing the puppy that he was carrying.

He faked a gasp,  "Does that mean they're siblings?"

Although aware with what Chenle's trying to do, she shrugged as she was called for their group shots.

"Okay Centurion I have to go now"

Although disappointed by the short call, the mention of the unique nickname made him grin as he nodded his head, waving "Arasso Goldie by the way, you look very pretty see you later!", before Hyunjae ended the call.

She stood behind Jimin, facing the other side as Yizhuo was instructed to stand beside her.Turning her head to the camera, she raised a brow while maintaining a straight face as the shutter went off along with the blinding lightings.

After their photoshoot, she filmed herself doing calligraphy on their relay cam until the time has ended "So I'll be ending my relay cam here czennies!Bye bye!"

"A dare!?"

>>ᶠⁱᶠᵗʸ⁻ᵗʷᵒ ᵖᵘᵇˡⁱˢʰᵉᵈ ʷⁱᵗʰ ¹²⁹² ʷᵒʳᵈˢ<<

this chapter has been proofread and undergone minor editing.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 163 36
! MOTORCYCLING AU ! :ใƒป. ใƒป reuniting with an old friend unravels all the loose ends Dream has worked so hard to cut off, forcing them to face their f...
2.3K 236 25
In a world filled with Evil and Flower boy mutants, Enhypen discovers their superpowers. However, it only works when they are together. Forced to pla...
19K 1.1K 21
โ€ข Book 1 of NCT 2020 Series โ€ข โ๐–๐ก๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž๐ ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ ๐ข๐ง ๐ฒ๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ?โž โ๐–๐ž๐ฅ๐ฅ... ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฌ๐š๐ข๐ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐Ÿ...
2.7K 47 6
requests โ€บ open contains mature content. don't be a copycat. the writing gets better as you go...i promise โ˜…=mature โ˜†=soft ยฉrkstar